IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Astrological Predictions or A point of view of a Astrologer

Rate this topic

Hi ALL

I have asked one question from so many astrologer but the answer and analysis differ so much that now it is more and more tougher. Here are some answers.. Kindly help if possible

Details

DOB: 4th August 1976,

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB : New Delhi..

I had been working in USA for past 1.5 yrs. In the month of Jan 2009 I came for a week to meet my parents and at the day of return i.e. 31st Jan 2009 I lost my Passport/Visa...Got the new passport as soon as possible and now the VISA process is getting delayed and delayed. They asked for my documents and everything was submitted but the Process is getting delayed and delayed ...From LAst 2.5 weeks the file is at the Visa Officer table ( as specified by the email from the embassy ) but still no results

Answer 1: One of the astrologer said that I should get it by April 15th under the Mer-Sat-Ketu Dasha.....Didn;t happened

Answer 2: Another astrologer said that I should get in 1st week of May 2009 as Transit of Jupiter - Rahu gets over..... Results awaited

Answer 3: Another astrologer said that I should get in the 2nd Week of May 2009 as good results are expected when Moon in Scorpio...Results awaited

Answer 4: Another Astrologer says that I should get it in month of JUNE 2009....Result awaited

Answer 5: Last astrologer said that I should get it before mid of July...Results awaited

( I am not trying to question on the power of of prediction of the Astrologer so if you see your prediction in any one of the above kindly forgive me and don;t take it to heart....)

Can any one comment on the above and let me know what should be done in order to overcome this confusion...( Don't say that we should not ask from more astrologers because I think Astrology is a part of Probability and that increases in confidence when Samples are more )

Thanks to all

Hope Warne gets something today but his one of the boy just fell down...3rd umpire checking of patel catch...Given not out...

When I flew for US last time it was 24th Sep 2007 1:10 AM and this is the first time i had come back

Thanks

Hi,

Just had a look at the timing of your first flight to US, the problem is I need some more info regarding which pratyantar dasha or PD was running on the date of the flight, I am sory but I do not have any software to do this, so if you have any software that can give you this it would be wonderful. Actually I am trying to use the KP system to see if there could be some sort of indication as to when you will fly back. I am still in the early stages of the KP system and need to learn a lot about it, but I will just give it a try to see if the nakshtrabased system helps here or not. In my own case Sani PD was running when I took my flight to the UK on 16th Sept, 2001. PD is a sub period in any AD and as you know AD is a sub period in any MD. MD= mahadasha, AD = antardasha, PD = pratyantardasha. As I had mentioned earlier you are currently going through Mer/Sat/Ket as your MD/AD/PD. Hope you got my point here, Thanks,

Ravi

Thanks but it confuses me here, it should be only three planets it seems to have gone the third stage of dasha ie PD. In simple terms it should have onlt been like Mercury - Jupiter - Sun, but then there are two more planets indicating that the software also goes beyond the PD level (and adds two more stages known as I am not sure but some thing like prat-pratyanatar and prat-prat-pratyanatr dasha, need to check this, it is more detailed than I am used to) upto which I am confortable. If possible just send me the page or the whole of the horoscope by PM. Thanks.

Ravi

HI Amar1

I have the following Software with me

1. Horosoft

2. Prashara Lite

3. Jagannatha HORA

4. Kundali

With the recent version..But since I am a learner I need advice from Gurus t check it out.

Thanks

Hi Amar

If you are also a budding astrologer can you predict using the Jagannatha Hora software and answer my question

<!--[if gte mso 10]> .......> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} ........> <![endif]--> I was working on the H1B Visa ( Work Permit ) for past 1.25 years in <st1:place><st1:city>Waltham</st1:city>, <st1:state>Massachusetts</st1:state>, <st1:country-region>USA</st1:country-region></st1:place>. I came on an emergency Visit to meet my family from <st1:date year="2009" day="23" month="1">23<sup>rd</sup> Jan 2009</st1:date> to <st1:date year="2009" day="1" month="2">1<sup>st</sup> Feb 2009</st1:date>, but I lost my passport during the last day of my vacation i.e. Saturday 31<sup>st</sup> 2009. When is best time of getting the Visa Approved ?

Details

DOB: 4th August 1976

POB: New Delhi

Dear Vipvats,

Each software gives slight difference in the beginning and end of dasa-antardasa etc periods. So you find different dates.Also the pratyantardasa has in and out dates.Some give the beginning and some the end and some the period.It seems you are in of finding a solution to your problem. I don't know whether you are + or not, but the astrologers are +ve.

It seems you are a frantic chaser of all astrologers ,hence so many replies.

with best wishes,

USR

HI USR ji

I am very positive in the result but the delay in the work is making me restless..I have got many prediction from different persons in this forum and even outside this forum and I am still positive with all of them. I believe in Mathematics and Probability so Astrology is also a prediction tool for me.

I totally agree with you that different software give different results but the faith will increase on the one which gives the result nearer to RESULT of the VISA

I love all of you because you are doing really good KARMA by advising so many people and that too FREE...AWESOME is the word which come to my head for people like YOU. I have taught Engineering students for nearly 6-7 yrs and I know what a GURU means... So no worries I am not going to spread any negative of the GURUS of this forum

Thanks for the effort

Hi! Vipvats,

Sorry, I am not an astrologer. You can also try posting your query on jyotisha.tribe.net and Mr. Bhuwan Ji is a very repsected astrologer and he might help & reply you.

Check your email..It uses only 3 levels but that was from the Transit chart as it uses 5 levels in the Transit

Hi Vipin,

Sorry to reply so late, there are 2 reasons basically for this, my health and the time needed to study the dasha details you have sent. The details are perfect and I need some time to analyse the whole thing as per the KP system as I had told you before on the forum. So please bear with me. Meantime I can't resist the temptation to ask you for my horoscope created by the same software. The reason is I do not have any software with me at the moment and I generally have to rely upon the websites to get even a small detail. If you could please send me a copy of my horo prepared, here are my details:

DOB = 21st September, 1977

POB = Bhuj city, Gujarat State (Please first try Mundra, if not then Bhuj will do)

TOB = 20:40 (PM)

Thanks a lot,

I will see you on the forum....please forgive me for the trouble and make sure that you cast the horo using the North Indian style.

Ravi

Hi! Ravi & Vipvats,

Please download this free software

<center> Jagannatha Hora

</center> <center>Vedic Astrology Software

</center> <center> Version 7.32

</center>

http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/

hi Amar,

Is it a fully working software? I mean it is not a shareware that works with limited funcionality for a limited period of time say 30 days or something? Thanks

Ravi...

Hi ALL

Details

DOB: 4th August 1976,

POB : New Delhi

Hi this is what I need to decide the time you should be flying back to the USA as per the KP system about which I know very little but I am just making an effort to learn something here. Please do ot take it too seriously. This is your horoscope

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:46:53</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:20:28</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aashlesha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:20:30</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:45:37</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">07:12:18</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:19:21</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:16:46</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:44:21</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pushya-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:17:47</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:17:48</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-1</td></tr></tbody> </table>

Now as you have mentioned earlier that you flew to the US for the first time on the 24th of Sep, 2007. And on this day the dasha cycle was

Mer-Jup-Sun.

Here Mercury is MD ie mahadasha, Jupiter is AD ie antar-dasha and Sun is PD ie pratyantar-dasha. I am just sticking to only three levels of dasha here. Now as per the KP system one goes abroad in the MD/AD/PD of the planets that rule the 3rd, 9th and 12th houses. In simple terms the lords of these three houses. 3rd house indicates short journeys, 9th indicates foreign travels and 12th indicates settlement in foreign lands. This is in general for the astrology. The day you flew was 24th of Sep, 2007 and on this day the dasha cycle was

Mer-Jup-Sun. Here Mercury is the lord of 2nd and 11th houses in your birth chart. Jupiter is the lord of 5th and 8th houses. Sun is the lord of the 1st house (lagna). So it looks like that none of these 3 planets ie Mercury, Jupiter and Sun have anything to do with the 3rd/9th/12th houses in the horoscope in terms of lordship or ownership.

As per the KP system a planet gives the results of the planets that happen to be in its nakshtra at the time of birth during its MD/AD/PD. for example if Sun's MD/AD/PD is going on then it will give you the results of the planet/s that happen to occupy Sun's nakshatra at the time of birth. Sun rules over 3 nakshtras namely Kritika, Uttaraphalguni and Uttarashadha. If there is no planet in any of the 3 nakshatras of the Sun then other rules apply, which I am still exploring. Now have a look at the table of the planets that make up your birth chart and you will see that there are total 4 columns and the last one it that of nakshtra. Each nakshtra has a lord of its own just like the houses in a birth chart or kundli. Here you can find more about all the nakshtras and their lords.

http://www.findyourfate.com/indianastro/nakshatras.htm

So now consdiering the date of the flight ie 24th of Sep, 2007 and the the dasha cycle on this particular day ie Mer-Jup-Sun, it looks to me that Sun is responsible for your overseas journeys in some way or the other despite the fact that it does not own 3rd/9th or the 12th house in the birth chart, but it is placed in the 12th house with Saturn. This is placed in a nakshtra called Aashlesha which is ruled by Mercury. Mercury is placed in a nakshatra called Magha which is ruled by Ketu, which is placed in the 9th house (the house of foreign travels). Jupiter is placed in a nakshatra called Krutika or Kritika ruled by the Sun, which is placed in the 12th house (the house of foreign settlement).

In short it looks to me that Sun when is very influencial in sending you abroad. So let us say that during its MD/AD/PD it will take you abroad for some reason or the other. The Sun MD will start in 2038 so just forget it. Sun's AD under the current MD of Mercury is also gone. The only chance seems to be the PD. And this Sun PD seems to be between 14/11/2009 - 3/1/2010. But this does not seem realistic for some weird reason. If we look at the dasha cycle that you are running now then it happens to be Mer/Sat/Ket (MD/AD/PD) as per the dasha details sent by you to me.

Here Mercury is placed in a nakshatra called Magha which is ruled by Ketu, which is placed in the 9th house (the house of foreign travels). Saturn is placed in a nakshatra called Pushya which is ruled by Saturn itself and it is placed in the 12th house (the house of foreign settlement).

Ketu is placed in a nakshatra called Bharani which is ruled by Venus which is the lord of the 3rd house (Tula rasi and the house of short journeys). To me it looks like that the current period is also capable of sending you back to the US. In short you should catch a flight and be there physically between the current period which is 7/4/2009 - 4/6/2009. But as I mentioned earlier I am still studying this so called KP system and need more skills and experience to deal with timings of an event. But my verdict is 7/4/2009 - 4/6/2009 and this is the period during which you should be there in the USA with all the Visa etc problems solved. Let us wait and watch.

Sorry it has taken me a couple of hours today only to come to this conclusion, thanks a lot for the time. Good luck

Ravi....

It was an astonishing the way you had done the analysis

I liked the effort you had put in and lets watch what is going to happen...But suppose that if I go to US in this Dasha i.e. MER-SAT-KET then me stying there have a good chance there

Thanks

It was an astonishing the way you had done the analysis

I liked the effort you had put in and lets watch what is going to happen...But suppose that if I go to US in this Dasha i.e. MER-SAT-KET then me stying there have a good chance there

Thanks

Thanks for the kundli it is great and very informative. Apolozies that I troubled you with it.

I am sure that you will stay for good in a foreign land. Ups and downs will be there, but you will win. Your lagna lord Sun being in the 12th suggests a life of constant progression so the minor hurdles like the present one should not put you off, instead this is an indication of better things to come, the best period for foreign related things will come in the MD of Ketu from 2011.

It took me a couple of days and a few hours today morning before I could give you a proper answer, there is no point doing a quick and logic-less analysis as it will not teach me anything. Good luck

Ravi

Hi Ajay

I have so many software with me, but the best one which could give results in WORD and HTML format is the HOROSOFT...Really nice software...

Read the prediction given by the software and kindly let me know how much Percent was it true with your life..

Thanks