IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Why is my life a disaster?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can someone please help me?

My details are as follows:

I will be very grateful to you if you can provide me some info.

Thanks and regards.

Guest guest

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. My life subsequent to 2001 has been a mess financially and emotionally. I am not working since then.

Someone told me just recently Jupiter mahadasha stated for me which is a good thing. Is this true?

Guest guest

Yes the period 1998-2008 has been very bad for me. I became infatuated to someone who cared little about my feelings. But I recovered from this in a few years. But the main problem is financial as I am not working.

Aum Gurubhyo Namah

namaste

dear whippoorwill

jupiter is your atmakaraka (the most advanced planet in any house).

jupiter is placed in what is known as gandanta. Being atmakaraka

placed in gandanta and its period is running., i would like to caution

you to lead a straight and decent life with a proper guru or guide.

Any deviation from dharma should be avoided. Even if a job pays you

a little , it is better to keep moving and stay focussed on improvement

with confidence. Intense prayer and meditation would keep your mind

calm. Your moon is under three krooras , namely the rahu, ketu and mars.

Hence controlling of manas is utmost priority.

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

Guest guest

Hello Sasisekaran_pti and Ashi2001,

Thank you for your responses. I visited an astrologer this morning and he told me to wear munga (red coral) and moti (pearl). Is this advice correct? He also told me to chant a few strotras and mantras.

Also could you please provide an analysis of the last eight years?

I will be very grateful to you.

Someone told me that Jupiter mahadasha has started which is supposed to be the best time in my life. Is this also correct?

You see I had consulted a vedic astrologer in 2003 when I was in the US and he charged me $200 but whatever he said came out to be false. Therefore I want to cross check.

Thanks.

Guest guest

Hi,

Also could someone tell me how much red coral 3.5 carat and pearl 3.5 carat cost in the Indian market? I don't want to be cheated.

Thanks.

Dear whippoorwill,

Your chart has certain problems, and you need to take care of them for a better life. As indicated by Sasisekaran, the best remedy is to live a simple life under the influence of a guru.

The reason behind this is your weak Atma Karama, Jupiter. The problems in your professional life is because of Moon in Capricorn being the 10th house and its lord Saturn in 4th house. Moon is in enemy's house and Saturn is in Greater Enemy's. Professional problems are inevitable.

Jupiter was supposed to give you good results even with its placement in 12th house, but the planet got into gandanta, where Fiery Sign converts into Watery, this created the concern.

Since Jupiter is a benefic, you should try to get some benefics out of it. The best way to do so is to live your life under the influence of a guru. You should always remember there is always some difference in the time of birth and also the exact latitude and longitude. A slight difference can take you out of gandanta, hence giving you some relief. So, stay put and do your karma.

If you wear a stone you should have faith in them, else they won't work the way they are supposed to. If you ask me, wearing Red Coral, for Mars would give you certain health issues, because of the 8th house inference. Moreover your Mars is properly placed and is strong enough to take care of itself. Yes, Moon is bad, and strengthening it may help you to some extent. Wear Pearl for Moon only if you see yourself restless, loosing your mind and behaving rudely.

I do not believe much in prayers, and consider wearing stones a better option, but in your chart, wearing stones doesn't seem to be that good idea as it would be to pray or follow a simple life under the influence of a guru.

Hope it helps.

wbr

Ayush

Guest guest

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Why don't you believe in prayers?

When will this bad period end?

Also what was wrong in the past eight years? Was it the same things as are now?

Thanks!

Edit: Living under the guidance of the guru: this advice seems to be very vague. There are many well-known "gurus" out there who are nothing but frauds. My guru is Paramahansa Yogananda who founded the SRF. That society has advised me not to meditate due to my psychiatric problems. The monk who spoke to me told me to chant and read good books like puranas etc. instead.

Edit: Can one of the esteemed experts on this forum give me a phone consultation or detailed chart reading? I am ready to pay a small fee in Indian currency as check. I cannot pay in USD as I am not that rich. I am very desparate as I am having terrible problems since the last 10 years ever since I graduated from college. Kindly help me with a detailed analysis if you can. Remember you will get good karma if you help others and this isn't even costing you money, just a little time. I do not understand astrology at all.

Dear whippoorwill,

You are the best judge of yourself my friend. Planets can guide, they cannot do things for you. Your actions will frame your future.

I believe religion is created by mankind and so is the science of astrology which is nothing but numerous combination, summing it up, I do not think a planet or a combination can be related to a deity which is created by humans. Moreover I only believe in what I see, stones are visible and thus I believe in them to some extent.

wbr

Ayush

Aum Gurubhyo Namah

namaste

dear whippoorwill

The guru i meant was a person who is really interested in you who can

advise you constantly. You can confide in him and take his advises on

a permanent basis. The person could be even be your mother. Moon is

placed in your ninth house, the house of dharma in the navamsa chart.

i humbly differ from shri.ayush regarding mantras. In kaliyug the best

remedy and the way to redeem one from wrong directions and difficult

situtations is to call "krishna". Gems are for lazy persons who will spend

money on buying and then forget the 'Lord'. Prayers are meant for

surrendering oneself to the Lord and be in constant touch with him.

in the last 8 years you were under the grip of rahu. Rahu placed in the

seventh house along 'HL' has made you feel that maintaining relationship

is of paramount importance in life. Rahu also aspects lagna as well as

lagna lord mars. This has influenced your intelligence and applied

intelligence a lot. Both placed in kama trikonas must have made you go

after undesirable relationships. The period starting from may 2007 to

may 2008 could have given you a lesson in this regard.

being jobless since 2001 is really a tough matter. How did you manage ?

dear shri.ayush, what role has Rahu in your chart ?

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

Guest guest

Dear Ayush,

I find what you said in your last post a little hard to accept. Religion, deities, mantras were not "invented" in my opinion, just discovered by the ancient seers of India. However everything does not have a scientific explanation, as you say in your signature. Science has yet to prove the existence of God. The human faculty of intuition, when developed properly, as was done by the rishis and sages, gives one a personal experience of the Divine. I don't think that the existence of God will be proven to the multitudes of people together, for a long time to come. I believe in God and I also believe in reincarnation. But I am open to scientific inquiry and if someone proves otherwise then I'm open to that too. I think everyone should believe in a Higher Power but I don't feel offended when people from other religions don't believe in reincarnation.

Sasisekaran,

You are slightly incorrect. I was not in any relationship in 2007-08, or ever. I wanted a relationship but it didn't materialize but that was in 2000-2003.

I live with my parents. I would not like to go into the details of how I managed to survive for so long over here. All I can say is I have a lot of debt to a friend and credit card companies.

Can you tell me when this period will end?

In diine friendship

Dear sasisekaran,

Well sorted out, and a great question to me.

My Rahu is in MKS in 9th house Taurus, with Moon. In Navamsha it is in Aquarius Ascendant. A strong reason for me to be away from religion and crossing boundaries.

However, I do have faith in Sai Baba, for reasons unknown. I do not know whether it was a change of faith in me, but yes its there. Currently I'm under Rahu and Mars (4th house Sagittarius with Jupiter), maybe this was a reason for rise in faith. But, I still question the religion. At the same time I do not overwhelm anyone with my thoughts as I believe individuals have right to have faith in anything they want to.

I respect your thoughts and your knowledge, sasisekaran.

Thanks

Ayush

Dear Ayush

I want to put my Leg in the comment of Existence of GOD, Power of Prayers, Use of Gem Stones etc...From my Point of View..

Everything in this universe can be Challenged, for Example I can ask you to Prove how and why 1 + 1 = 2. In order to understand this world our pre-generations generated some concepts which could be proved to certain extent but some thing still remain as Assumption on which those proofs were based.

Anything related to Mathematics is a tool which could be used for calculation and guidance..Probability is a part of it and Astrology is also the same..

So Until you can Disprove any thing there seems to be no harm in accepting it..So even if you don't believe in Prayers ..Disprove the existence and enjoy the fame..

Your comments are welcome

Thanks

Aum Gurubhyo Namah

namaste

dear whippoorwill

Finding the love life is very easy. i did not mean that. kama is a pleasure

which often people take for sex. kama is lust for things. kama is excessive

desire. since the period i mentioned was pertaining to the lagna lord mars,

i wanted to know how the intelligence was applied during that time. If you

carefully observe, i have mentioned regarding 'HL'. HL is wealth. I wanted

to understand which part of HL played in your life during that period.

Rahu/venus is the simplest period that could take one towards the other

sex, as rahu makes one cross boundary. Venus, being the natural karaka

for the opposite sex in your chart and also being the seventh lord, it is

too obivious that during venus antar , you were in contact with the

opposite sex. venus antar was

Vimsottari Dasa:

Rah MD: 1990-05-24 - 2008-05-24

Antardasas in this MD:

Rah: 1990-05-24 - 1993-02-04

Jup: 1993-02-04 - 1995-07-01

Sat: 1995-07-01 - 1998-05-06

Merc: 1998-05-06 - 2000-11-25

Ket: 2000-11-25 - 2001-12-13

Ven: 2001-12-13 - 2004-12-13 >>>>

Sun: 2004-12-13 - 2005-11-08

Moon: 2005-11-08 - 2007-05-06

Mars: 2007-05-06 - 2008-05-24

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

Dear whippoorwill,

There are two different aspects which we are talking about. Religion = Hinduism, Islam, Christanity, Buddhism etc. Faith = strong belief in an individual who is way too superior to you.

I believe in faith. I respect the individual who is far above me in his knowledge and has seamless energy within himself to give me happiness or sadness. That individual to me comes as Sai Bada.

Withal, I do not believe in diversification of humanity in terms of hindu, sikh, christian, moslim, etc. As people say there is one god, and even I believe in that, but why its different in different places.

I've seen prayers giving good results, and expensive gemstones being useless. This make me see the importance of karma and faith.

wbr

Ayush

Aum Gurubhyo Namah

namaste

dear shir.ausyh

That was on the dot. Rahu's influence on mind as well as on the ninth

house of dharma/teacher/guru is unwelcome. rahu does not believe until

it ' see's ' . Seeing is believing for rahu.

were you born...

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

Respect comes by itself, sasisekaran.

Once you told me how to get the date of birth by knowing planetary positions. I tried to do so, but I still find it excessively difficult. But, wow..

You are absolutely correct about my date of birth.

And as you mentioned, my Rahu doesn't makes me believe anything unless I see it myself.

Thnx

Ayush

Hi Sasi sekaran ji

Respect comes by itself, sasisekaran.

Once you told me how to get the date of birth by knowing planetary positions. I tried to do so, but I still find it excessively difficult. But, wow..

You are absolutely correct about my date of birth.

And as you mentioned, my Rahu doesn't makes me believe anything unless I see it myself.

Thnx

Ayush

This is a fact that respect come self...Could you also predict the same for me

Asc - Jupiter - Libra

Rahu in 6th House

Venus in 7th House

Sun, Mercury in 8th House

Moon in 9th House

Mars and Sat in tenth house

Ketu in 12th House

Your advice will surely flow some positive color in my life

Thnaks

Guest guest

Dear Ayush, just curious: there are 2 Sai Babas. Are you talking about Sai Baba of Shirdi, or Sathya Sai Baba?

Dear Sasisekaran, I'm afraid I do not understand anything at all about the questions you have asked me as my knowledge of astrology is zilch. You have to ask me in plain language. I never felt lust toward the opposite sex. I am male, and I find some people of my own sex a little attractive. In any case currently I'm taking anti-depressants and do not feel the sex urge. You know taking these for prolonged periods causes sexual dysfunction. The person I had got attached to was a guy from my class at Syracuse University.

Can you please ask/speak in plain language without using astro terminology? I'm really impressed that you predicted someone's date of birth.

Can you tell me when my bad phase will end?

Also could you tell me any special prayers that I should be doing or gemstones. I admit I'm quite lazy; I could use those.

Thanks,

IDF

Guest guest

Sorry to bump but I really need to know when this bad phase will end. That will be very helpful for me. If you don't want to help me that's alright too.

Thanks.

Aum gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear whippoorwill

i just want to know how were each of the following periods in terms of

finance, job, friendships , etc. ( ofcourse if you are interested ). In total,

most of the periods must have been misguiding as per my understanding

of the chart.

1. 1990-05-24 - 1993-02-04

2. 1993-02-04 - 1995-07-01

3. 1995-07-01 - 1998-05-06

4. 1998-05-06 - 2000-11-25

5. 2000-11-25 - 2001-12-13

6. 2001-12-13 - 2004-12-13

7. 2004-12-13 - 2005-11-08

8 2005-11-08 - 2007-05-06

9. 2007-05-06 - 2008-05-24

the guru period will also be stressful. presently, saturn is placed in the

8th place from your birth moon, which is called ashtamsani. until saturn

moves out of this place, say in a year, things will not be encouraging.

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

Guest guest

Dear Sasisekaran,

Thank you for your reply. I cannot give such detailed info about my life on a public forum. Is it possible that I PM or email you?

Thanks,

Rajneesh

Aum gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear whippoorwill

i just want to know how were each of the following periods in terms of

finance, job, friendships , etc. ( ofcourse if you are interested ). In total,

most of the periods must have been misguiding as per my understanding

of the chart.

1. 1990-05-24 - 1993-02-04

2. 1993-02-04 - 1995-07-01

3. 1995-07-01 - 1998-05-06

4. 1998-05-06 - 2000-11-25

5. 2000-11-25 - 2001-12-13

6. 2001-12-13 - 2004-12-13

7. 2004-12-13 - 2005-11-08

8 2005-11-08 - 2007-05-06

9. 2007-05-06 - 2008-05-24

the guru period will also be stressful. presently, saturn is placed in the

8th place from your birth moon, which is called ashtamsani. until saturn

moves out of this place, say in a year, things will not be encouraging.

may mother bless all

sasisekaran