IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
unhealthy

software riaz- gemstone

Rate this topic

hi riaz,

i have seen that u have suggested gemstones for people here.

i am curious to know what is the the gemstone u would suggest for me for getting back the good times in my life. for success and fame and luxuries...

could you please suggest one?

also please indicate astrological reasons why that stone is good for me...

date of birth- 5th july 1977

time - 3.50 am

place - hyderabad

regards,

Hello,

present of 4th lord in the 2nd house making indicates that you will have opposition of views with relatives, quarels related to happiness.

But sun is making a very good yoga of WEALTH in your horoscope, you will have long life, enjoy wealth, comfort and happiness in your Daily life.

Please wear Ruby. Life long.

Take care

Riaz

HI Riaz ji

Kindly comment a bit more detail abt the yoga you told me and asked to wear Diamond

Remember friend, you will meet many astrologers, they will ask you to wear RUBY AND ALSO RED CORAL.. red coral moonga is the most benefic lorn in your chart but will do no benefits. you may loose many things, even your near and dear one if you wear red coral.

Your ascendant lord is LEO and leo is the enemy of Venus. but your Venus makes a very good yoga. and it is not the lord of any TRIKA house.

Wear Diamond, trust me bro. your life will change. its a very good yoga. you will live in a style. people will admire you. your attitude will just be very fine.

loads of Fame and comfurts...................

stylish and beautiful life if you wear diamond.... and will have lot of wealth.. and sure a high respect and Fame are destined for you..

wear Diamond in the middle finger friday sunrise......

Take care be happy

Riaz

Details

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 Am

POB: New Delhi

Thanks

Hi Riaz ji,

What you said is true. Its a a hell of opposition of views with most of the people.Totally extreme. And regarding the wealth yoga Sun is making is also partly true. In the sense that whatever some wealth is there is inherited from parents. Nil from own earnings. Infact i dont have any earnings at all. May be some day i will.

So Ruby will be good for me.... So that puts one more gemstone in my list.

i thank you for your advice and reply....

Regards,

Hello,

present of 4th lord in the 2nd house making indicates that you will have opposition of views with relatives, quarels related to happiness.

But sun is making a very good yoga of WEALTH in your horoscope, you will have long life, enjoy wealth, comfort and happiness in your Daily life.

Please wear Ruby. Life long.

Take care

Riaz

hi riaz,

pls can u tel me gemstone best suited for me,, i wud lik 2 b jus plain lucky n also pretty and hav a nice future,..my details are-

17-jan-1988

12:30 pm

lucknow,india

Planetory Positions

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=75>Planet</TD><TD width=75>Sign</TD><TD width=75>Degrees </TD><TD width=75>Retrograde? </TD><TD width=75>Nakshatra </TD><TD width=75>Pada</TD><TD width=75>Navamsha</TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Ascendant </TD><TD width=75>Aries</TD><TD width=75>18.816</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Bharani</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Virgo </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Sun </TD><TD width=75>Capricorn</TD><TD width=75>272.694</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>UttaraAshadha</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Capricorn </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Moon </TD><TD width=75>Sagittarius</TD><TD width=75>245.602</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Moola</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Taurus </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Mars </TD><TD width=75>Scorpio</TD><TD width=75>222.085</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Anuradha</TD><TD width=75>3</TD><TD width=75>Libra </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Mercury </TD><TD width=75>Capricorn</TD><TD width=75>287.858</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Shravana</TD><TD width=75>3</TD><TD width=75>Gemini </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Jupiter </TD><TD width=75>Pisces</TD><TD width=75>357.862</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Revati</TD><TD width=75>4</TD><TD width=75>Pisces </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Venus </TD><TD width=75>Aquarius</TD><TD width=75>308.306</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Shatbhisha</TD><TD width=75>1</TD><TD width=75>Sagittarius </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Saturn </TD><TD width=75>Sagittarius</TD><TD width=75>243.41</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Moola</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Taurus </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Rahu </TD><TD width=75>Pisces</TD><TD width=75>331.263</TD><TD width=75>Retrograde</TD><TD width=75>PurvaBhadra</TD><TD width=75>4</TD><TD width=75>Cancer </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Ketu </TD><TD width=75>Virgo</TD><TD width=75>151.263</TD><TD width=75>Retrograde</TD><TD width=75>UttaraPhalguni</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Capricorn </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

pls mail me the reply at cinu_jn@.co.in if possible

regards,

mita

Dear vipvats,

Did you ever heard about astrology written with Gold ink in the human skin. all the predictions?

In old days our indian brahmans have use to write the astrology in the human skin. and now it is guarded and protect in the temple with great respect somewhere in the north.

i study that..

As you must be knowing that astrology is confucing and doubtful.

because many people predict and follows different ways...

After seeing your chart, what all i have told you in regards to Shukra(venus) yoga, is completely depending on that study...

Its realy a very good Raja Yoga.

if i predict and tell in details, many of the respected senior astrologers wont agree.

Please try diamond for 3 months and see.......

I guarantee you.... will see changes.

Thanks

have a nice day.

Riaz

Hi

Could you please tell which gemstone is most beneficial for me. As different gemstones are prescribed by different astrologers. Could you please solve my confusion .

DOB: 31 oct 1982 12:10 PM

Gorakhpur UP

Currently wearing blue sapphire and opal either of these has benefited me . but I dont know which one because i wear them at the same time.

Need your reply

Hi Riaz

Kindly let me know what is the good and ill effects of the planets Sun,Mer,Ven,Jup,Sat all together in Libra. My ascendant is Cancer( Karkataka), Moon is in Taurus, Kuja ketu in sagitarius, Rahu in Gemini

Details:

DOB: 03/11/1982

Time: 00.15 Am

Place: bangalore

hello Riaz ji

please guide me.....................someone told me to wear diamond, sapphire & emerald, im wearing red coral.......these are very costly stones..............should i invest in the same

dob-3/sep/1982

place- Jammu (J&k)

time- 5.10pm

regard

naina