IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ramakiran3

A big problem for me -but pls dont laugh

Rate this topic

Oh my god!!!

Dear brothers pls dont smile reading my post and dear knowledgeable elders pls dont se this post as a post from jerk,

bcoz i have been seeing how serious few problems posted in this forum are-but didnt know any better place to ask this ,so pls treat this case as an analysis when u ppl r free

Today is the worst day of my life.No job for an year (im dealing that pain) ,soo much mental stress but still managing it but today................. the thunder finally struck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am even afraid to tpye what it is bcoz im sure u people will laugh ..

I REALIZED IM GETING BALD!! More than 60% of my hair is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying2: :crying2:

Till now i thought my family is the only one responsible for this but now i have one more person to blamed offf------- and its Dear Mr Jupiter Ji!!!

Just googled and found that 'jupiter aspecting lagna' will make one bald! (and i have jupiter aspecting my lagna!!!!! ) Thoughi dont knowhowmuch truth is there in it.

I know this sounds foolish to all you-But atleast i will have satisfaction if i do some thing about it .

Can you all pls let me if 'Bald' combination exists(which im sure today) in my chart or not-If so is there any planet whihc i have to appease????

Dear brothers im a small ,unemployed and about to get bald man-pls show some sympathy on me and help me :smash::)

Dob: 8 /jan/1982

Time:2;10 pm

Place:ananathapur(andra)

Latitude:14 degre,41 north

Longitude:77 degree 39 east

Lagna: Mesh

Rasi-mithun

Well, since no one else has replied so far, I will attempt though I am a novice.

Your Chandra Lagna is stronger than the ascendant based on Bhava bala. Also the mirth that post shows you are slanting more towards a Gemini (the sign of your chandra lagna) born. Su who is aspecting Ge from Sg may be the reason for your baldness. Pray to the almighty Su.

Currently you are running Ju mahadasha and Su placed in Sg may be the reason why the problem seems to have started in this dasha.

From the scendant Ju is a benefic (lord of 9th) placed in quadrant and from Chandra lagna neutral placed in 5th because of quadrant lordship. He is also in good varga. Hence I do not doubt his intentions for your nativity, baldness included :)

CRS

Dear ramakiran3,

You cannot relate each and everything to astrology. Its true if a strong and malefic Jupiter aspects the weak lagna, native goes bald, usually at the time of the dasha of concerned planet.

However, there could be many other reasons for the same. This is no age to get bald, if you are depressed being job less, then besides hairloss your skin also might be pale, or it maybe a thyroid problem.

Take care of your health, and do your karma. Blame game is done by loosers, don't be one, your life is and will always be in your hands. Its easy to be said, done and implemented, all that matters is will.

Karma is the reason for everything.

wbr

Ayush

Dear CRS ji,

Thanks for your initiation to reply and to your deep assesment.By d way i am just curious how u could say that im slanting towards gemini {Just to make myself aware and updated with this section of holysicence}

So i have to worship to Surya bhagvan!! hmm u have a solved a big mystery in my head.

thanku vv much.

waiting for morning to arrive ,no sooner sun raises i will be there saluting him and welcoming him to our earth :smash: -- every day .............

Dear Ayush ji,

wat u said is also rite sir-too much stress,and poor hair how can they saty with that!! But the other side of the story is i practice many ayurvedic methods prescribed in ancient scpritutes -but had one problem and that is-- the holistic approach of ayurveda links itself even with astrology and i had to know the responsible planet as well.

By d way ayush ji -in the other post related to moon and rahu in 3 rd house u have asked me to explain my reation with siblings sothat u can study the matter,i amwaiting for ur reply sir

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/452793-what-impact-rahu-3rd-house.html

Dear ramakiran3,

Its easy to explain your mental unrest looking at your chart. Your Moon is with Rahu in 3rd house Gemini, Moon is neutral however, it is isolated, and thus to some extent it becomes feeble. Thus creating troubles in areas of life related to third house viz. siblings and intelligence. Rahu being vargottam it creates some problems for Moon. It also shows misunderstanding/troubles with relatives, with mother, or female relatives.

Your Sun is in 9th house, the house of luck, it is well placed, is a benefic and your Amatya Karama(profession), you should try to get maximum daylight, which means go to bed early and rise as early as you can.

You can wear a Ruby for sun, only if you want to.

Be careful while lending your money/taking loans etc. You have Mars and Saturn in 6th house. Usually the combination is known to cause major catastrophes. The best that you can do is always be careful while lending money and never make enemies, as the sufferer would only be you. You may have a bad temper in fight or very aggressive nature in an argument, but you need to curb it and try best never to have an enemy.

Currently you are under Jupiter's MD. Your Jupiter is a benefic, and this is the phase in your life where you are supposed to make everything right so that your future would be comfortable. You can go for higher education as the degree will pay you back well, or your prior education qualifications can help you right now. You will have a good and strong source of income. If you are not married, then marriage or a liaison will be beneficial for you on the front of profession and money. Your profession or work would be the main source of income, you should not hope things will get corrected by themselves, they can only be done by you.

Hope it helps.

wbr

Ayush

Dear ramakiran3,

I said Gemini because your chandra lagna is Gemini (moon sign). In astrological assessment both (ascendant or lagna and chandra lagna/moon sign)have to be considered. Both are supposed to give results independent of each other. Where there is an expectation of contradictory results, wthe stronger of the two would prevail.

CRS

Dear Ayush ji,

Your explanation is soo sound and it is as if im hearing my life blue print-i have no other wodrs to say than this.

One person who saw my horoscope has adivised me to wear a ruby (that was during 1999) . But after your explanation i will surely go for it. Besides ur assesment about -"you should not hope things will get corrected by themselves, they can only be done by you" is a real answer to my present situation. indeed for the past one year i have been waiting for an interview chance -but your reply makes me think that i shud re consider this and take some job before i sit here for Itcompanies to start recruitment drive.

Thank you - VVV much

Dear CSR ji i am clear with ur explanation.

Thanks a lot sir -- I now understand that sun god has to worshipped not just for the reason u specified but also for my profession.

Both problems of mine(in two diferent posts) have ended with a soultion and im thankful for this to both of you. :)

Visit baba ramdev's clinic nearby . His medicines are really good. More effective than any big brand in the market. but you have to complete the course of 3 months.

:) ur rite ayush ji.Let me hope things will work out soon. HOPE!what a word u have mentioned-until i do what r suggested by u with this feeling nothing works.

Sure just a matter of time to get the result:)