IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ramakiran3

am i getting mentally stressed to mad?

Rate this topic

Namasthe ,

Do i have chances for getting mad? I learnt in this group that combination of Moon+Rahu in 3rd creates such a situation.

Other than horoscope even i see a great mental stress in my mind.Some times i cant control my thoughts.

Do i have chances to become insane?

Pls make me aware about what does my chart predict on this/

Also pls suggestme any remedy.

Dob: 8 /jan/1982

Time:2;10 pm

Place:ananathapur(andra)

Latitude:14 degre,41 north

Longitude:77 degree 39 east

Lagna: Mesh

Rasi-mithun

Dear Ramakiran

Mental health of a person is signified by Sun, moon, Cancer, leo, 4th house and 5th house and mercury.

In your chart 4th and 5th house are owned by Cancer and leo respectively and are ruled by Moon and sun respectively. THus increasing the significance of sun, moon manifold in your chart

Moon is with exalted Rahu in 3rd house and Sun is in 9th house with exalted Ketu. Mercury is wth functional malefic Venus (Retrograde and strong) in 10th house (enemy's house), which is causing disturbance is your mind. sometimes causing restlessness and sometimes depressive mood. Maybe now a days you are thinking a lot about your self and had tried to develop your insight, which is not balanced although.

Moon is also getting aspect from Malefic Saturn. Good thing is that Moon is getting aspect from jupiter but in gochar chart jupiter is debilitated and placed along with rahu.

So most probably above combination is causing the problem. your Mercury antardasha started yesterday, this will hopefully decrease the symptoms. also as the jupiter will change the sign and move toward exaltation point in coming time n gochar chart that will also help you.

Although upcoming Venus subdasha from june may cause the problem. I advice you to practice meditation and serve poor people selflesly. This will surely give you peace of mind and help you. But remember, while meditation don't try to control your thoughts. Just let them flow without obstruction like a river. Soon you will find yourself relaxed.

Ramakiran, I am just a student and not too expert but I had tried my best to interpret your chart. Please let me know where I am wrong

Can you please tell me that whether you are related to medical line directly or indirectly? If not then which profession. (This is for my own learning purpose)

Kind regards

Atul

Dear Atul,

How are the things with you bro. by seeing your response above, i realy appreciate your prediction.

Even i am feeling realy restless these days.

Please can you see my chart and give few prediction. it will be realy Helpful.

If possible please i would like to know which gemstone should i use.

i am waiting for your response with lot of hopes.

26/july/1981

02:57AM

Secunderabad. INDIA

Thanks buddy

Have a nice day

Respected software-riaz,

Currently your Rahu mahadasha is running. and Rahu is very close to Sun in 3rd house, a little more than a degree. Although Rahu is not too bad for you but it has eclipsed Sun, hiding all the positive effects of sun (lord of 4th house).

Saturn sub dasha is on, and Saturn is indulged in a planetary with jupiter in 5th house. Saturn seems to have won the war thus making Jupiter very weak. Saturn and jupiter are great enemy naturally also.

Your moon being lord of house 3 is in 12th house

Your mercury, is in own house but is with 12th lord MArs. MArs and mercury are great enemies, so Mars being in great enemy's house affecting mercury and 2nd house. This combination is also getting aspect from Saturn

Sun represents soul, moon mind, mercury represents prudence and jupiter intelligence. 4th house represents psychology.

Above combination of planets make you short tempered and extremly sceptical. you have a tendency to doubt everything and you believe any thing only after testing by yourself. Saturn's aspect on moon make you feel that this habbit of your's is correct. Because of Rahu you may feel difficult to listen to your soul's voice.

In your gochar chart, Rahu is in 9th house aspecting Rahu in natal chart thus making rahu more strong. In coming time Saturn and Mercury in gochar chart will strike their natal positions then you can see some good results of mercury and some expected results from Saturn.

Also this combination make you successful in computer and research sort of subjects and is good for your carreer, if you are related to such fields (your id shows so). Ketu in 9th also support this

Please let me know where I am wrong

Kind regards

Atul

Dear Atul,

How are the things with you bro. by seeing your response above, i realy appreciate your prediction.

Even i am feeling realy restless these days.

Please can you see my chart and give few prediction. it will be realy Helpful.

If possible please i would like to know which gemstone should i use.

i am waiting for your response with lot of hopes.

26/july/1981

02:57AM

Secunderabad. INDIA

Thanks buddy

Have a nice day

Hi Riaz

I am one of the examples of a person who is good in Research and have KETU in 9th House .... SO if you have some good yogas of Business try to put your research skills in to it otherwise if you have good Education Yogas then try your luck in Research.

Hope ATUL WILL AGREE WITH ME

thanks

Dear Atul Sir,

ohh hhooooo You are very accurate about all the things. what a good prediction.

My all planets are negatively effected some or the other way.

Jupiter makes a very good education Yoga in my Chart.

Mercury lord of 2nd house is also effected.

I am into SAP. you are perfectly right about my carreer.

What a great science. we all are played by our planets. everything is written on the day we were born... we are part of a Game :)

When the saturn dasha started last year, with in a month, i moved abroad.

Atul Ji, please tell me which gemstone should i wear for gaining wealth and good Fame.

Please i request you to tell me the best suitable gemstone and effects.

Please will not leave you now....

Thank you so much..... great 100% accuracy

If possible may i please have your contact details. i would like to have a word with you please

Dear vipvats,

Ketu in the ninth house, would like to predict few points on this placement.

Ketu in the 9th house, makes the father go far away or not present. if present, then it will create pain in the chest or some kind of surgery in the chest area.

Thanks

Have a nice Day.

Dear Atul ji,

Waiting for your response in regards to the gemstone.... Please :)

What a prediction..... saturn makes me believe that i am right about:

tendency to doubt everything and you believe any thing only after testing by yourself. Saturn's aspect on moon make you feel that this habbit of your's is correct..

What a accuracy.

Have a great Day..

Dear Atul,

Honestly, i have checked thins thread more than 7 times just to see whether you have replied regarding my gemstone...

I would realy want to try the gemstone suggested by you..

i have got all gemstone rings with me right now.

Your response is realy very important for me now.

If possible give me your contact details, i want to have a word with you..

Thanks.

I realy like your accurate prediction regarding my feelings...

i realy respect that.

Have a Great Day

Riaz

Respected software_riaz,

Sorry for replying late.

I am not an expert in Gems, so I am sorry that I will not be able to help you in this matter.

you can contact me on my email also. I will send you my email through personal message.

Regards

Atul

ATUL ji AGAIN!! hOW R U SIR?

Soo sorry Atul ji for replying late,Indeed i have a problem with my computer(or may be network,but the fact is i cannot log on some times)

Your assesment is perfect -now i know why im stressed some times , if ur assessments carry this way then u might not have the liberty to call ur self a novice-so do think about it:)

Atul ji your reply has created few doubts can i ask for ur suggestions ?

1.Your have written that -'Moon is also getting aspect from Malefic Saturn. Good thing is that Moon is getting aspect from jupiter but in gochar chart jupiter is debilitated and placed along with rahu'

In this case do u suggest me to strengthen moon? Or do u suggest me to strengthen jupiter atul ji? Whihc is better after considering the whole chart??

2.Secondly, about meditation ill do the way u mentioned it.I do feed poor ppl but here i have a small issue and i justneed an opinion form ppl like u - According to all kitab one who has jupiter in 7th hosue is not suppose to donate clothes =when we do charity we r not supposed to think about consequences -but jupiter represents native's father-- and imworried if i do any thing unwanted.whats ur opinion??

3.And now coming to my profession-

Well Atul ji medicine is not my full time career but i have a great interest and also advise ppl based on ayurveda-even thiking to join siddha medicine course.

Coming to my profesional career -presently im jobless(nealry 2 years) -i was working as a manager and now aspiring to be Sap consultant. To make it simple -im into management.

Atul ji is it right career for me?

Respected Ramakiran,

I am not too expert in remedies, but I think instead of strengthening jupiter or moon you should try to pacify saturn, because in your 10th house gullika is also present.

And for Rahu and Ketu, Rahu and Ketu are vargottama also, so this decrease their negative effects one more level.

As far as donating clothes goes, I don't think it should cause some harm. you should consult some expert for this.

For your profession, Pacifying saturn will help you, because gullika is in 10th house (bad); Saturn weak, in house 6, in enemy's house, sitting with bitter enemy (bad); Mercury in 10th house, lord of 6, in enemy's house (bad); house exchange between mercury and saturn (making worse)

Your dasha is Guru - Shukra (both are enemies) so you are not getting good results for Guru and venus, Also venus is retrograde in House 10,

SO I think you should try to pacify Lord shani and do remedies for shani, and also do the remedies prescribed previously along with meditation.

You may not get a good job for now but you should take a small job till then, don't remain unemployed for long, but if you are doing some study now, then it is ok

Kind Regards

Atul

Hmm your are right Atul ji.

Even I dont think donating things should do any harm (thats what i feel too).

I ll try to pacify saturn.I will start it 4m saturday. I am carrying on with few studies in this free time atul ji,BUT i know i shud not be sitting so for long time. expecting to steer my career soon :)

Dear vipvats,

Ketu in the ninth house, would like to predict few points on this placement.

Ketu in the 9th house, makes the father go far away or not present. if present, then it will create pain in the chest or some kind of surgery in the chest area.

Thanks

Have a nice Day.

Hi Riaz

Does the outer planets only effect the travel of a native to foreign Lands

Thanks

:idea: Even i have got ketu in 9th house!! Some body pls let me know does this apply in my case tooo!!

'Ketu in the 9th house, makes the father go far away or not present. if present, then it will create pain in the chest or some kind of surgery in the chest area.'