IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
watchthisfree

Career option

Rate this topic

Dear All,

Can any one please tell me as to what I should chose as my career option based on my horoscope details as follows.

Here is my horoscope:

Birth date=21st September, 1977

Time =20:40 pm

Place = Bhuj city (Gujarat state, India)

Ascendant : Aries (Mesh rashi)

Jupiter + Mars in the 3rd house (Mithun rashi)

Mercury + Saturn + Venus in the 5th house (Sinh rashi)

Sun + Rahu in the 6th house (Kanya rashi)

Moon in the 9th house (Dhan rashi)

Ketu in the 12th house (Min rashi)

Thanks a lot.

Ravi

You already predicted so much for so many people and now you are looking for the self

Consultation is the work you are already doing and that too with KP system...

Try out this as part time work too

Thanks

Namaskar,

Moon is a lord of 4th, is positioned in 9th. It normally gives a foreign trips. I dont know in your case. Lord of profession is placed in 5th house, which means you can take up something related to book publishing, journalism etc.

with regards

Hi

I think taipei is perfect in predicting the profession for you the reason being your 10th Lord in the 5th House makes you good in writing work and as a good teacher..

Due to effect of Rahu there could problems like Joint pains, Problem in Hand and legs..If you are married the keep an eye on the health of your spouse too

Is there some problem to your Maternal grandfather Family

Thanks

Namaskar,

Moon is a lord of 4th, is positioned in 9th. It normally gives a foreign trips. I dont know in your case. Lord of profession is placed in 5th house, which means you can take up something related to book publishing, journalism etc.

with regards

Thanks Taipei,

I know a bit of astrology myself, but I am no genius. I agree with you that 10th lord Saturn being in the 5th house teaching, publishing are one of the many options. Even stock market can be there. But I want to know a bit more in order to enhance my knowledge of the field. I love teaching infact discussing on a one on one basis although teaching as a full time career is not something I am really interested in. Thanks,

Ravi

You already predicted so much for so many people and now you are looking for the self.Consultation is the work you are already doing. Try out this as part time work too.........

Well astrology is a hobby for me and I am still learning as many of us here. I am still exploring the KP system and need time to fully grasp it. As I am going through a health problem for more than a year now, I have nothing else to do but surf the net and learn about things that I care most about. I have seen that even you are quite regular on this foum and really trying your best to help people, this is a very good thing to do, when you are passing through a bad phase and still trying to motivate others then you automatically motivate yourself as well. I am really touched by your good will, God bless you. If you are interested in KP system then please let me know I will send you a few links to get you started with, it is not that deep in terms of theory at all, just a few rules and just try them out. There is hardly anything to remember there, many people are now trying to learn this branch of astrology these days. Thanks

Ravi

Dear Ravi,

As per the details provided by you;

Lagna: Aries

Rashi: Sagittarius

Current Dasha: Rahu + Jupiter till April 2011.

As you must be knowing by yourself the placement of Saturn, the lord of the 10th is good in 5th house with Venus and Mercury. The combination of Venus + Saturn + Mercury is also good in itself. However, in navamsha your Saturn is debilitation in 10th house Aries. Thus creating a chain of good and bad.

Next is Mars a functional benefic, is your Atma Karama. Its placement with Jupiter in 3rs house makes you proactive and always eager to take new challenges. The combination also makes you intelligent and a fast learner. In navamsha your mars is placed in Pisces, this makes you honest and one of those who believes in live and let live not harming anyone.

Professionally I would say you should take initiative which influence both Saturn and Mars, example writing books about black warriors, black colored weapons, you can also have your own enterprise as Mars makes you a good leader and gives you the ability to have your own venture. The best way is to combine all the good and discard all bad in choosing the right profession.

Your Moon is alone and in an Enemy's house. More over it is your Atma Karaka. This is inauspicious. Do you suffer with depression or mental unrest, or some other mental problem?

wbr

Ayush

Dear Ayush,

First of all thanks a lot for taking time off to analyse my question. Your response is interesting.

In navamsha your mars is placed in Pisces, this makes you honest and one of those who believes in live and let live not harming anyone.

I never bother any one. That is true...

you can also have your own enterprise as Mars makes you a good leader and gives you the ability to have your own venture.

I am quite enterprising and always encourage people to come up with different ideas for business. One example is when I was in the UK studying for my degree I gave an idea to a company just without much thought and they went nuts, although it never materialized, it encouraged me to think very innovatively in terms of business ventures. I have never thought of starting my own company for some reason or the other so far, but I always dream about it whenever I see famous entreprenuers or business leaders on tv or magazines. Mars being lagna lord in the 3rd house - the house of enterprise and siblings + communications- makes me think that way perhaps.

Your Moon is alone and in an Enemy's house. More over it is your Atma Karaka. This is inauspicious. Do you suffer with depression or mental unrest, or some other mental problem?

I am a bit confused here as to why did you say that Moon is in enemy's house? It is in the 9th house in the Dhanu rasi which is Guru's rasi. I am going through a tough time for the last 2 years or so and that is due to the health problem that I have and the reason that I had to come back from abroad, otherwise I never had any episode of serious depression or similar mental disorder. Thanks for your time,

Ravi