IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
guru333

Guru In Lagna . A Dosh ?

Rate this topic

You have a hamsa yog ,one of the five panch mahapurusha yogas.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

HEllo friends.

i have guru in lagna in his own house . meena lagna. some astrologers are telling me its a dosha . is that true ? i am running guru maha dasha . pls advise

Namaste Mr.Sandhu,

I have cousin who has Guru in lagna in Meena with both Hansa and Gajakesari yoga as Moon is in Virgo. But this cousin of mine has job related problems, never got married. She has Mars in 10th house and Saturn in eleventh. Is it becoz the Guru is under curse or something? She has Mercury in the 10th house with ketu, Mars and Venus.

Regards.

Gayatri

See the vargas specifically D9, if the planets are not in good shape in D9 than the yogas do not manifest. Morever if a single good yoga could fortell ,what is the use of all detailed studies. You should work for proper analysis to find the problem.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Namaste Mr.Sandhu,

I have cousin who has Guru in lagna in Meena with both Hansa and Gajakesari yoga as Moon is in Virgo. But this cousin of mine has job related problems, never got married. She has Mars in 10th house and Saturn in eleventh. Is it becoz the Guru is under curse or something? She has Mercury in the 10th house with ketu, Mars and Venus.

Regards.

Gayatri

i am running guru mahadasha and facing severe problems. why isn't hamsa yoga not working ?

Hi,

Guru in meena lagna as lagna lord is very aspicious. It is a hamsa yoga.

It will lead to all comforts in life, education, wealth, and respect in life.

Thanks

Chakri

It is not a dosha of any kind. For further investigation into its effects on your life in general you should look at the various divisional charts, they will help you more decide the actual strength of Guru in your birth chart, thanks

Ravi