IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
unhealthy

Respected Astrologers-health Issue or Near death

Rate this topic

Dear All,

Please give vedic remedies for my deteriorating health.

From August 2007 till date i have been suffering consistently from health troubles.

August 2007- admittted in hospital for food poisoning .

August 2007 again admitted for very high levels of anxiety(from then taking restyll, epiril tablets etc)

Again in Feb 2009 was in ICU for diahhroea and food poisoning for 5 days. they said dialysis has to be done as kidneys are not albe to filter poison but miraculously it was not neccessary and i escaped.

Day before yesterday night(23rd april 2009) i suffered severe itching rash all over the body and i have taken injection and tablets from doctor.

I am feeeling still very very weak..

yesterday night i had dreams of death.

Adding to all the above i haev been suffering with a severe depression and constant fear of death from august 2007 which i am not able to explain in clear terms here..

Will i live healthy for some time long or its the near end?

I am not married and unemployed from 2006 august....( now i left these two aspects after all remedies)

Before 2005 i consulted some domestic astrologers and they told me it will be great time from the time sani mahadasa starts but all good times ended from then...

I am utterly disappointed after realizing that Sani is not a yogakaraka for taurus lagna inspite of the general rule in vedic astrology, because he has proven the most malefic for me.

Is the because he houses Gulika? so will my life be like this all remaining 17 1/2 years of MD?

or will i die a sad death very soon..

Please help me with prediction and vedic remedies...

Date of birth 5 july ,77

time 3.50 am

place- hyderabad india

Hi Unhealthy ( I hope you should chnage this Negative Energy generating name to improve ur negative effects )

There seems to be some health related issue in your horoscope and due to Saturn period you are considering a negative Side of this..

Shani Dev is not at all bad but it makes everyone to suffer a little bit so that we become more strong and face the Life easily...Shani Dev is the best teacher and he makes us to work hard and let some positive energy to flow

As a remedy do Pray the LORD VISHNU , read Visnhu Sarasnam daily and pay respect to your GURU....This will surely make more and more positive

Consult a professional astrologer and don't listen to any negative comments ....Just let the positive energy flow and win the game of Life

Thanks ...GOD MAY BLESS YOU

hi vipvats ji,

i think i cannot change my login name after u create once..

yes i am aware that shani dev is a great teacher but u know as i am human and under current state of mind and body not able to view my situation from a diffrent angle..

i do a lot of puja and to propitiate saturn....

and i do not know any professional astrologer in my city.

all i know is someone professional will help me here....

and thank you much for giving Your optimistic reply.. i felt better....

Regards,

Hi

No worries even if you don;t know a Professional Astrologer because when we came to this earth we were BLANK and we learned everything in this world...So search some one and I am 100% sure that you will get some one..

I have also gone through DASHA of Saturn for 19 yrs with all types of health problem which was predicted to be leading to death as per the Best Medical Doctors in New Delhi..But now everything looks perfect and I am enjoying my life at fullest .... So keep going on with ur pooja's and you will surely WIN

Thanks

Hi,

If I am correct this is your birth chart....

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:29:03</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">19:15:29</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:18:52</td> <td class="contentMailer">Satbhisha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:29:27</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:07:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:06:28</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:39:04</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:59:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aashlesha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">26:32:40</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pisces</td> <td class="contentMailer">26:32:40</td> <td class="contentMailer">Revati-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yes, you have Tula lagna and Saturn is a yog-karka in every Tula lagna kundli. In your birth chart, there is a parivartan yoga between Moon (the lord of the 3rd house) and Saturn (the lord of the 10th house), this is not good. Here Moon is located in Saturn's house in 10th and Saturn is located in the 3rd house which is owned by the Moon, this why there is a parivartan yoga. This is not good in the sense that Moon is the lord of the 3rd house which is not a good house. So Moon being in the 10th house might give you problem in your professional life, but if you are mentally strong then things will be just fine.

In the Navamsha kundli Saturn is in itw own rasi ie Makar, this is a good sign, this means that your Saturn is good. Right now you are going through Sani mahadasha and as you know it started in Aug, 2006. It will last 19 years and will finish in 2025.

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">Start Date</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">End Date</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">03 Aug, 1972</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Aug, 1990</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Aug, 1990</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Aug, 2006</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Aug, 2006</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Aug, 2025</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Aug, 2025</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Aug, 2042</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Aug, 2042</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Aug, 2049</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Aug, 2049</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Aug, 2069</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Aug, 2069</td> <td class="contentMailer">12 Aug, 2075</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">12 Aug, 2075</td> <td class="contentMailer">13 Aug, 2085</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">13 Aug, 2085</td> <td class="contentMailer">15 Aug, 2092</td></tr></tbody></table>

Right now you are going through these dasha cycle- Sat/Sat/Jup. This means Sani mahadasha- Sani antardasha- Jupiter pratyantardasha. In simple terms remember that each mahadasha has its sub-dasha of different planets and each sub-dasha has sub-sub dasha of different planets.

The Sani antardasha under Sani mahadasha is almost finish say max 15 days from today and then Budh antardasha will start and you will feel better. Budh is in the 2nd house and in it own sign Mithun. This is good for you. This might also give you a chance to get a job ie get some income. Wait and watch and all will be fine.

You will not die, you will have good results of Sani in future. Sani is not that weak in your chart. Hanuman chalisa is of great help do it any time of the day you like. I am also going through tough time right now and you can know more about me by reading my threads on this forum only. Thanks,

Ravi........

I have seen people being admitted to hospital for food pisoning even my own cousin has Sani in Karka rasi like yourself. Just do not drink water if it is not boiled. Make this a habit. The jal tavta in your chart is very disturbed due to this, and this might give you diarrehoa etc. Do not eat outside you will be in the hospital again, be careful.

Hi

No worries even if you don;t know a Professional Astrologer because when we came to this earth we were BLANK and we learned everything in this world...So search some one and I am 100% sure that you will get some one..

I have also gone through DASHA of Saturn for 19 yrs with all types of health problem which was predicted to be leading to death as per the Best Medical Doctors in New Delhi..But now everything looks perfect and I am enjoying my life at fullest .... So keep going on with ur pooja's and you will surely WIN

Thanks

Thanks vipvats ji,

hope my time will be good as u said....

i will try to search ...

regards,

hi ravi ji,

thank you for ur detailed analysis,

yes, you are right with my chart details..

regarding the point yous said about the parivartan, that has ruined my career, infact i have no career. i have already given up my career. i have the weakest mind and am not working from past almost 3 years..

u said sani MD and sani AD is going to end in about 15 days.. which ayanamsa are using? i tried using the ones in jhora but the minimum time seems to be june 2009..

mainly i would like to know why you are saying that mercury AD would be better for me. i dont know how prediction is done but some people also told me it would be better after Sani AD ends. actually i already lost everything that i had in this Sani AD. not hoping anything good also anyway. so wanted to know if he will end mylife too...

please tell me how why astrologically mercury MD will bring good?

mercury us placed in own sign gemini but it is combust and my communication is dead when it comes to interaction .. i fail because of that....

regards,

Hi,

I am not a professioal first of all, I am an IT graduate from UK and currently uneployed due to an illness that has been bothering me for the last two years, so now you can understand even I have my own problems to deal with. I am not using the ayamansa or any other techniques as I do not know them to be honest, I just use the vimshottari dasha cycle and that seems to be working for me. You can check with anyone who is more experienced than I am. You will have a career and you will be happy in life and make money as well. Dashas keep changing all the time and so do the circumstances. If you have a good astro software than please make a birth chart according to north Indian style and see for yourself the dashas and antardashas. I do not have this software. So I have to do it based on my memory, I do apolozise, there are many systems of predictions and one can chose the one that he or she is more comfortable with.

Please tell me more about your education and what you plan to do in life so that I can do the analysis again. I need a couple of days to do so.

Thanks,

Ravi....

u said sani MD and sani AD is going to end in about 15 days.. which ayanamsa are using? i tried using the ones in jhora but the minimum time seems to be june 2009..

Dear Friend,

I have said that the Sani antardasha (AD) under Sani mahadasha (MD) will end in approximately 15 days. Not the Sani MD, it will continue until 2025. As you may be knowing, there are sub periods of each of the major 9 planets known as antardashas or AD under the mahadasha (MD) of each planet. I am using the vimshottari dasha cycle of 120 year in total whereby Sani is given 19 years of mahadasha (MD). I am not familiar with jhora, sorry about that.

mainly i would like to know why you are saying that mercury AD would be better for me. i dont know how prediction is done but some people also told me it would be better after Sani AD ends. actually i already lost everything that i had in this Sani AD.

I just checked a few points in your chart and then came to conclude this. If people are saying that things will be after Sani AD ends then it can also be said that when Sani AD ends and Budh AD begins things will be better, it means the same thing. Please remeber that in Vimshottari dasha cycle of 120 years in total, the dashas do not run like Monday, Tuesdays and so on. The order of dashs is like....

Sun

Moon

Mars

Rahu

Guru

Sani

Budh

Ketu

Venus

As per the nakshtra in which you are born it is decided who is the current (at the time of birth) dasha lord. Each nakshtra has a lord and based on this theory mahadasha lord is worked out and remaining or passed time in this particular mahadasha is calculated. It does not matter which mahadasha you are born under you can always follow the above order of dashas to know which one is coming next. If you were born in Sun mahadasha then next will be Moon, Mars and so on. If you were born under Venus MD then the next will be Sun, Moon and so on.

AD ie antardasha also follow the same order. Thanks,

Ravi............

ravi ji,

i understand that you are a learner, u have specified that in your post script beneath ur signature...

firstly i am sorry to give u an impression that i am alien to vedic astrology. i too am a very naive fellow to this esoteric science... due to the myriad problems i am in, i am not able to give any quality time to study.

however i am really thankful to you to give me such detailed lesson in basics..

also i am aware about the dasa cycle and people said that after sani antardasa i.e when budha antardasa starts, things will be fine.. so my question was on what basis does one calculate budha AD will be favourable?

you asked me about my education and plans..

in brief i will tell u..

I am a B.com, MBA

worked in some 7 to 8 BPOs till 2006 august..

i changed all the jobs becaus of hyeprsensitivity and things like that.

i underwent psychiatric treatment but in vain..

from then i am unemployed because i am afraid of people again..this is beyond reasonable explanation..

I tried hard an went to UK(London) in Sep 2007 on Working holiday maker visa. i returned like a loser in 3 weeks unable to find the support i expected and was promised.

My H1 for USA was to be pursued, it dragged till last Oct and went off for good because of recession and because my own very bad cousin cheated me. he stays there..

As for plans , i am one may call, stupid immature and adament or fool but my only ambition is to settle in foreign lands and see the world. i dont have any career goals or anything.. i am a pleasure seeker and a travelling liking fellow.

Some told me that my strong Venus in Lagna is the reason for this attitude and strong Mars in 12th house for the attraction to Foreign lands...

ravi ji,

regarding the software i mentioned, it is good.

it is really great to know that you prepare the chart and things manually. thats a real tough work.

I would like You to go to the below link( i am just giving the website address and not the hyperlink) and scroll to the "How to Get It" part and download the software for free.. It will make a lot of things easier to you and also you can learn a lot. It is made by the Noble PVR Narasimha Rao ji. You can find other interesting things too in his site...

vedicastrologer.org/jh/index.htm

please prefix www before above address as i am not allowed to post URLs

I am really sorry to know the predicament you are in from the past two years.. i pray that you get out of it soon....

regards,

The fear of people is called Anthropophobia or Sociophobia. If I am correct here, this is difficult to explaint to someone who is not bothered by it. I know what you are going through. Good that you are well educated with an MBA. Do not worry about foreign settlement at all at the moment things will shape up nicely in future, have faith. Even to get a citizenship of any country (US/UK/Can/Aus), it takes many years.

If you have what I call socio-phobia then there is only one solution to the problem and that is your own determination and self belief. Phychiatrist will do what he feels is right for you but will not show any results until you make an effort from within, I know that this feels like a lecture from an old man, but believe me it is said that if you are mentally strong then you can move a mountain. I am going through hell, but still I know that better days are waiting me. I am also 77 born, you age only. If I give up now then its all over before even a ball is bolwed, you know what I mean here. I spent a few hours on your chart becuase I thought you are a young man like myself and needs better advice or motivation than many other people who have questions that mean next to nothing.

It all started a couple of years ago, if you said so then what happened before that, what happened during your school and college days. You can not be an MBA without smartness and confidence, I am sure you are a bright young man from India like many of us here on this forum. I have seen worse in the UK. People can not make a simple error free application in English and call themselves graduates.

I am not married yet, my career has not started yet (in IT) and I am not bothered about what people or even my parents say. I am very focused although emotional as well, but I dream and dream every day that my time will come.

In short the best thing you can do is, talk to friends as many as possible. Go to online chat rooms. Talk about the world affairs, technology, start a blog like I have some. Talk to people on this forum. You are not an idiot and idiots do not use computers because they simply can't, good luck my friend and keep in touch. Study astrology properly. Ask a million questions. Thanks,

Ravi.......

hi ravi ji,

Firstly i want to mention this. Did u miss the website address of free software in my previous reply? i think u did.. so once again i am giving below.

please prefix www before above address as i am not allowed to post URLs

vedicastrologer.org/jh/index.htm

after visiting above page, scroll down to "How to Get It" part and download the software for free.. It will make a lot of things easier to you and also you can learn a lot.

yes i think u are true regarding my phobia...

and thanks for considering to give a suitable advice to me ..

i know what exactly u are saying and not thinking thats its a old mans lecture, and even if it is an old man's lecture whats the harm. infact i think an old man's lecture is full of wisdom..

anyways, about what u said, what happened before 2 yrs, yes i was smart and things. i think still i am one but i am crippled by some omnipotent divine force, thats my predicament.

i know this happens to people. even if someone ask for some solution i can now give it effecitively to them but not able to help myself.

i too am in ur situation, going through hell but hanging on to the hope that i will see good days..

yes will learn astrology properly and will start a thread for doubts soon.