IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
swathi15

vedic astro clarification-please help?

Rate this topic

I am beginning to learn astrology but am confused over a few issues in my chart.

15/jun/89; 03.50am, chennai - these r my birth details.i was born under vrishabha lagna.i am sincerely seeking advise on marriage prospects, education and health.

secondarily, i'd also like to know if am lucky for my parents? will i make them proud by leading a good family?

i ws worried particularly of these issues: iwould greatly appreciate and be thankful if somebody could clarify these:

1) guru is a functional malefic and is placed in lagna. should i consider his aspect on the 7th house as beneficial? or will tat cause trouble because guru is afunctional malefic for my lagna.

2) lord of 7th is debilitated. should i be worried? wen will i get married?

navamsa lord 7th,moon, is positioned in 12th house. i have a boy in mind- will things settle?

3)my yogakaraka is positioned in a dusthana. i.e, lord of 9 and 10 in the 8th house. is that making me unlucky?

4)ketu in 4th and rahu in 10th, in aquarius. both house of education and career. is it causing a malefic influence? is it going to be difficult to find a job?

5)lord of five, mercury, is in lagna. my second house has lagnadhipathi venus and sun. is it makig me impotent? will there be a delay in childbirth. i also suffer from polycystic ovaries. and insulin resistance. am extremely worried about this. please help. my navamsa lagna is makara, and mercury is debilitated in navamasa, though (in conjunction) in meena with an exalted venus.

6) am running guru dasha and will start with 7.5 sani in a few months. wat necessary precautions would u suggest? will this delay my marrige or educational prospects?

Dear swathi,

I am also a novice and not too expert, but I will try to answer your questions at my best. Please let me know if I am wrong.

I am beginning to learn astrology but am confused over a few issues in my chart.

15/jun/89; 03.50am, chennai - these r my birth details.i was born under vrishabha lagna.i am sincerely seeking advise on marriage prospects, education and health.

secondarily, i'd also like to know if am lucky for my parents? will i make them proud by leading a good family?

i ws worried particularly of these issues: iwould greatly appreciate and be thankful if somebody could clarify these:

1) guru is a functional malefic and is placed in lagna. should i consider his aspect on the 7th house as beneficial? or will tat cause trouble because guru is afunctional malefic for my lagna.

The aspect of jupiter can not be considered beneficial. But as 7th house is also aspected by mercury (Which is in friend's house and is strong) you should consider it also. But as your 7th house is aspected by Jupiter you will go for arranged marriage.

2) lord of 7th is debilitated. should i be worried? wen will i get married? navamsa lord 7th,moon, is positioned in 12th house. i have a boy in mind- will things settle?

THese conditions are not good for marriage. But I think these conditions can translate into delay in marriage and some problems in adjustment after marriage t maximum

3)my yogakaraka is positioned in a dusthana. i.e, lord of 9 and 10 in the 8th house. is that making me unlucky?

Word unlucky is not appropriate I think. I want to say that position of one planet is never conclusive. Saturn is getting aspect from Benefic Sun and also Lagna Lord. So you may not face too much of bad luck I think. Although Saturn is retrograde, so it is difficult to predict

4)ketu in 4th and rahu in 10th, in aquarius. both house of education and career. is it causing a malefic influence? is it going to be difficult to find a job?

Rahu is considered good in 10th house. It help in profession. Since your lord of 10th is in 8th it can cause some problem in profession. Although you will do good if you get a profession related with death like insurance etc. your other planets also suggest you be joined with finance and account keeping. Although Ketu in 4th is not considered good for primary education and mother's health.

5)lord of five, mercury, is in lagna. my second house has lagnadhipathi venus and sun. is it makig me impotent? will there be a delay in childbirth. i also suffer from polycystic ovaries. and insulin resistance. am extremely worried about this. please help. my navamsa lagna is makara, and mercury is debilitated in navamasa, though (in conjunction) in meena with an exalted venus.

I am not sure about your progeny, but this exchange of planets is going to make you wealthy. Although in your natal chart only afflictions is aspect of Jupiter. But in navamsha we can see many afflictions.

6) am running guru dasha and will start with 7.5 sani in a few months. wat necessary precautions would u suggest? will this delay my marrige or educational prospects?

It is usually not easy to predict about Shani saade sati. But usually it brings bad luck. Best way to please Lord Shani is to help poor people in any way you can. there are other remedies also.

Best of luck

Atul

Dear Atul,

thanks very much.

but can u be sure; Jupiter's aspect on the 7th house cud result in an arranged marriage,but there is a venus-saturn mutual aspect too... wat r ur thoughts on that? isnt it generally predicted that it cud be an individual choice with such a combination?

also, saturn's 3rd aspect falls on the aquarian rahu. is it of any help wrt profession? though saturn is positioned in the 8th house, since it is jupiter's.. i hv heard a lot of astrologers say it isn malefic nor unlucky.. but i wasn convinced.

and is it a neecha banga wen my mercury, though debilitated in navamsa.. is in conjunction with an exalted venus?

thanks in advance and regards

swathi