IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
alahu

What is the impact of rahu, in 3rd house?

Rate this topic

:( I have Rahu with Moon in my 3rd house. I believe 3rd house is house of career and job. Does that mean that my career is doomed. Are there any remedies to reduce the impact of Rahu.

Atul Ji,

I have sent the details. Appreciate if you can provide some insights into the career and job search.

Here are the details again.

DOB- April 18, 1964

Place: Bhiwani, Haryana

Time: 7:20 AM (approx.)

Thank you so much.

Hello atul ji ,

Even i have rahu and moon in 3rd house(MITHUNAM) -So is it possible just to shed light on this issue?

I just want to know about it bcoz i foudn a post realted to mine planetary combination :idea:

My dOB: 8 JAN 1982

tIME : 2:10 PM

Place:anantapur(andra)

Latitude:14 degre 41 north

longitude: 77 degree ,39 east

My lagna-mesham

Rasi -mithunam

Rahu and Moon together in the same house without the good aspect of Guru on both of them is not a welcome sign, but I have seen people studying a very interesting things particularly in micro-biology or physics and some branches of extreme science. They also become scientists and researches of some sort. But one has to be very careful with this combination as it can hurt you a lot mentally and can make you behave like a child sometimes. I am also not a professional here but would like to add my two cents. Thanks,

Ravi

Hello ramkiran3,

As per the details provided by you:

Lagna: Aries

Rashi: Gemini

Current Dasha: Jupiter + Ketu till 29th April 2009.

Rahu + Moon is a dreaded combination when it comes to the native's mental health. The worst case is the native will go bipolar because of his absurd thinking and may loose his sanity, at the same time a well disposed combination and other planet's aspects will turn the native into a great thinker or a scientist as mentioned by Ravi.

In your case you have a Rahu and Moon in 3rs house Gemini. The lord Mercury also rules 6th house and is placed in 10th house Capricorn, and enemy sign. I don't see you having any problems. You may be thinking a lot, maybe your your siblings as 3rs house denotes the same, or you may be pondering un-necessarily. Do not worry, you have a well disposed Jupiter in your chart, and there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

If you have any trouble, do let me know, I'll spend some time analyzing your chart. Write in about your siblings and your relationship with them.

wbr

Ayush

Dear alahu,

As per the details provided by you, I see the following,

Larga: Aries

Rashi: Gemini

Current Dasha: Mercury + Jupiter till 2010

You have a wonderful chart, all planets well placed, and strong.

I think during childhood while under Rahu's Maha Dasha, you might have been under some sort of mental pressure, maybe coming from your siblings as 3rd house denotes siblings. courage, but the lord Mercury is placed in a friendly sign being the lagna and is in retrogression. This says you might not have had the mental pain and sorrow as one might have had with this combination.

Since you have lived a large part of your life, I would request you to write in about some major events where you felt a lot of mental pressure or some hardship of the same sort.

I see a very beneficial marriage, and a lot of gains specially in 90s when hard work might have paid back, being denoted by saturn.

wbr

Ayush

namasthe ayush ji,

Well what u say is right-- some thing or keeps going on in my brain-u might find it unbelievable but i dont see even a min in my day when my mind is mentally realxed!! I find it very difficult to feel aty ease mentally. Some times soo much confusion in brain which is too hard even to explain!!! ---

What has to be done about this ayush ji?

Comin to my siblings- the relation is full of up's and down's. Some times healthy and some times fiery atmospehere between us.

Dear Ayush Ji,

Thank you so much for your assessment. You are right on regarding '90s which was definitely a good period. I have had stress earlier in my life and I am going through serious career challenges and job challenges now. I have had many erratic job changes in last few years and inspite of my strong contributions - my efforts have not be rewarded..and now I am looking for a job or contract for last few months and totally frustrated.

When do you see things improving financially and career wise for me. Is there an email or phone I can contact you at.

Thank you once again.

Dear Friend,

In your horoscope, Rahu is situated in the 3rd-house. For this, you will be courageous, but you might remain troubled by many small worries and vexations. This position is however not favorable for the health and well being of your younger sibling(s), and if Moon is also situated together with Rahu, then your mother's thinking might become somewhat confused. If you are dealing in handicrafts or hand-made goods, then your earnings will be quite substantial.

Malefic Yoga,

you will loose your mind at the time of stress and will start shouting. the result , you may never be able to take correct step to solve your problem.

another malefic yoga

Venus in second house,

did you ever faced any blockage in your Ovatory Tubes. it might also give permenant blockage in conceiving.

Take care

Riaz

Dear Friend

Depending upon your Time of birth..............

You have a Kaal sarpa Dosha.

What is KaalSarpa Yoga ?

When all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon's north node and the moon's south node KaalSarpa Yoga is formed. Complete KaalSarpa yoga is formed only when half of the chart is unoccupied by planets. Even if one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis there is no KaalSarpa Yoga.

The general impacts of KaalSarpa dosha are following :

1. Hurdles in every important and auspicious work.

2. Lesser Mental peace.

3. Low self-confidence.

4. Deterioration of health and reduces longevity.

5. Poverty and destruction of wealth.

6. Destruction of business and loss of job.

7. Anxiety and unnecessary Tensions.

8. Bad Relations with family members and friends.

9. Treachery from friends and colleagues.

10. Very less help from relatives and friends.

Partial kaalSarpa Yoga is applicable In your chart because all the planets are not situated in beetween the House position of Rahu and Ketu, but all the planets are situated beetween house position of Ketu and Rahu.

In your Kundali, due to the presence of Rahu in the 3rd house and Ketu in the 9th house, a situation of Vasuki KaalSarpa Yoga is being established. In this condition, the person faces problems from his siblings and family members and is deceived by his friends. Obstructions keep occurring at the time of awakening of his fortune. He is least interested in religious activities. He has to face many problems in service and business. He has to struggle in every field of his life. He wanders aimlessly everywhere.

KalSarpa Yoga is an unfovrable yog. Sometimes, Kalsarp Yoga is seen at the first sight in this person's kundali, but if seen thoroughly then there is a breach of Kalsarp yog, which doesn't show any unfavorable effect, still all people affected by this Yoga should indulge in worshipping and should establish Kalsarp Yoga Shanti Yantra at home.

Calming of Kalsarpa Yoga and its Remedies

There are many remedies prescribed in Lal kitab to calm down Kalsarp yog. Those which show miraculous effects are as follows:

1-Donate fresh raddish.

2-Have meal sitting in the kitchen.

3-Clean your teeth with the urine of cow.

4-Observe 16 shraddh faithfully in bhadrapad.

5-Float one coconut in the sea.

6-Worship the symbolic silver cobra on the occasion of Nagpanchmi. Invite your ancestors. Pray to the cobra that your ancestors obtain the right path. Then float all the articles of worship along with the silver cobra in the river.

7-Place a silver Swastik at the entrance of you house.

8-If there are problems in your married life because of Kalsarp Yoga then remarry your wife.

9-Rahu is always hypnotized by Mantra, so give more importance to worship.

10-Keep barley grains by your side while sleeping in the night and feed them to birds at dawn.

11-Float more alive fishes than your age once or twice every year in the river.

12-Worship Lord Ganesha daily and chant the mantra 'Om Ganpatye Namh' regularly.

13-Worship Lord Ganesha every Wednesday and offer him the Laddos made ut of 'Bundy'. You must necessarily worship Lord Ganesha on the occasion of Ganeshchaturthi.

14-Touch the Pepal tree on Saturday and offer sweet water to it.

15-Install a pecock feathered fan in the bedroom.

16-Feed millet etc. daily to the birds.

17-Make a hole in the coconut and put black sesame, barley, sugar powder, deshi ghee and some dry fruits in and bury it under the soil where ants are. Do this experiment on Saturday.

18-Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.

19-Wear snakeshaped silver ring in the middle finger after aspersoriuming it with mantra.

Take care

Riaz

Dear Riaz,

You are right on. Anytime I am about to get something, some obstacle happens and I do not get it. It is totally bizzarre. I hope with prayers I get some good breaks in life.

key events - moved to Canada in April 1990

Hello Sir,

Are you still in Canada? I mean you must be a citizen there by now,thanks. If you can just provide the exact and verified time of birth then it will really help all of here in analysing the chart.

Ravi

Dear Ravi,

I moved from Canada to US in Sept 2004 and now in the pacific Northwest of US. Yes, I am US and Canadian Citizen.

My date of birth is april 18, 1964 in Bhiwani, Haryana - but time is only approx .. 7:20 AM - I moved to Canada in April 1990 ( if that can help in determining time).

Thank you Ravi Ji for analyzing the chart.

Dear alahu,

Currently you are under the MahaDasha of Mercury. In your chart Mercury is in retrogression and is in a friendly sign, it is a functional malefic and it also rules third and sixth house.

I see some health problems, loss of hair, ulcer, etc. With Moon and Rahu conjust in a house related to Mercury, mental unrest can also be inferred. In Navamsha, Mercury rules the house of profession and also is in the same with retrogression, but this should be a good time for getting a job, I wonder why you are facing troubles.

Profession supported by your planets. Your current dasha of mercury supports writing book, designing, architect. The most favoring profession would be the one that combines Mars, Jupiter and Mercury, like designing (Mercury), weapons (Mars) in an educated manner (Jupiter).

wbr

Ayush

Dear Ayush and Dear Atul,

Is it because I have KaalSarp dosha in my chart that I am having trouble with my career. Per dear Riaz, I have Vasuki Kaal Sarp which gives problems with siblings - which I my case is very true. Does vasuki kaalsarp impact career as well...

again - DOB - April 18, 1964 - 7:20 AM Bhiwani, Haryana.

Dear alahu,

Bad relationship with siblings can be judged with Rahu and Moon conjuct in 3rd house.

You need to take the initiative in the right direction. I you see excessive troubles, I'll surely take another look at your chart. However, you need to keep on trying. Planets cannot make you do things, they are set of constants who can guide you, to get the maximum benefit.

wbr

Ayush