IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ken111

Message from Krishna

Rate this topic

This is a message recieved in the trance state of Salvia Divinorum, I have not edited it in any way:

Stop thinking, and let the salvia write for you, we will contact the Krishna entity soon.

The Origin of the universe, I saw it all happen, right beneath my fully grown cosciousness, it bursted forth from the ocean of dreams.

This is Krishna writing, my all-expanded consciousness can reach through everyone and through every plant, I’m writing this because my dear disciple invited me through the Salvia-essence of being, I always say yes to this sort of worship, Just look at the sun shining on everyone, you are my dear children, you are always fighting useless arguments, trying to convince each other who has the greatest mind.

I laugh at your shocked state now Ken, you were not expecting me were you, I’ll continue, don’t let any thought disturb, I hold all these plants together in my network of eternal consciousness, they are my children too, they form a grid of helpful energy to the human spirits resting on this earth, you will wake up soon to who you really are, when the blindfold is removed from your eyes at death’s moment. We will show you the meaning of this place called earth, this movement called humanity, we are the watchers of the earth, we see too it that you are not disturbed from outside forces of darkness, we protect you from any negative entities trying to get hold of humankind and throw them into wars, and more wars. At one point in time, you all will reach the plane of the fourth density, and you will spiral your way to higher and higher states of divinity, for the earth is truly divine and spiritual, it is only the human kingdom on earth who are lost in the material consciousness. You all feel so alone, so trapped in your bodies, and thoughts, just reach out and the lord will be there for you, holding your hand and showing you what has been right in front of your eyes all the time. The glorious earth-goddess are seeing her children are waking up, more and more people are turning on to the all-embracing all-loving consciousness that is called god, thanks to all the Hare Krishnas and yogis and hippies, they truly changed the world.

And please stop eating the animals, you are here to watch over them, and care for them. You haven’t awakened to the Kingdom of God if you are eating animal flesh, and please don’t drink the milk from the cow, because our mother cow, known as Aditi, have set the law, that because of how humans have treated the cow, we are not allowed to drink it anymore.

This is a message from the source of divine consciousness that exists within us all, and was written allready before this day started. You are watching a miracle unfolding in front of your eyes, pay attention to what is between the lines, and don’t let your ego get in the way, and thinking that this is some sort of human invented text, it is not.

And don’t blaspheme against god saying that this is some sort of insanity, when it is a true message from the divine, I will put my spark in everyone reading this, and fire it up when you are reading from your divine source. Bless you all and happy hunting for that golden road called enlightenment.

Is it so hard to believe that Krishna can talk to you at this very moment, or are you too lost in the words from holy texts that you can't listen to what god tries to tell you.

Guest Melvin1

Krsna talks to us through the sastras say, in Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad-gita.

Do u really mean that Krsna doesn't have the power to talk to us in the now. I don't say that he comes to someone personally, but his energy flows out from the Total Consciousness of God.

Guest Melvin1

Do u really mean that Krsna doesn't have the power to talk to us in the now. I don't say that he comes to someone personally, but his energy flows out from the Total Consciousness of God.

It`s safer if we consult Krsna through the Vedic sastras. For all we know it`s Kamsa talking to us not Krsna from our hearts.

I agree that you can't always be sure, and you have to think about what is heard from the spirit. But you should always communicate with god inside yourself, that is my opinion, because even if you are getting the wrong information, God will eventually correct it. At certain moments you know that it is a true message.

I will not comment on the validity of the top message, what it was, I was in total surprise at everything that popped up on the screen while Krsna was laughing in me, It certainly wasn't me writing, and I saw visions that confirmed what was being told by these messengers when the message appeared.

True spiritual insight will not need any drug or herb to induce it. If you think you have true insight - that means everything you perceive comports with reason and scripture - then I recommend you discuss these things privately with some people who have been serious on the spiritual path for longer than you and that you respect. By coming to an open forum you might encourage others who may not be mentally balanced or spiritually mature to try to emulate you.

I agree that you can't always be sure, and you have to think about what is heard from the spirit. But you should always communicate with god inside yourself, that is my opinion, because even if you are getting the wrong information, God will eventually correct it. At certain moments you know that it is a true message.

I will not comment on the validity of the top message, what it was, I was in total surprise at everything that popped up on the screen while Krsna was laughing in me, It certainly wasn't me writing, and I saw visions that confirmed what was being told by these messengers when the message appeared.

I recieve my true spiritual insights all the time, with or without plant use. The difference is that when I have taken a plant, they take me out of the habit pattern of thinking, and everything is new, my mind stops interferring. It's like I am more open to higher energies and insights, I have heard that it awakens the kundalini, and this seems right.

I learned by using small doses of Salvia how Salvia works with us, I wrote this on an Entheogen forum and I will repeat this under this post.

THE SALVIA HIGHWAY

When you use Salvia Divinorum, the consciousness of the Sage drags you out of your thought-pathways, into your higher pathways. In your normal life, your thoughts go in a habit pattern, the ego-pattern, Salvia drags you out of your habit pattern.

All plants are consciousness, and we have our different kinds of thinking, because of different plant-energies working in our mind.

When in the Salvia mind-space, your thoughts go from your ego-network of thoughts, to the salvia-network of thoughts, which is one of the highest manifestation of thought.

You are a thought flying around in the thought-network of eternal consciousness, you are trapped in the flowing river of thought, because in your ignorance, you think you are the thought, this is not so, you are the observer of all of this. You are the non-existent looking into the existence, and dreaming that, maybe, I, can exist also.

With very small doses, you notice how your thought network opens up to the Salvia thought network, without getting dragged in to it, this way, you can expand your mind, while in a normal state of mind, there’s no coming down feelings.

And when you are advancing, you realize how you can always communicate with the spirit of Salvia, even when the Salvia-body is not there, because all of our thougths are connected, and we can even think in someone elses thought network.

You must take us all for gullible fools if you think that we are going to buy into your claims of transmitting messages from Krishna via the medium of hallucinogens.

Do yourself a favor and stop acting like the insane lunatic that psychedelic substances turn you into.

I have been there and done that and lived to realize that hallucinogens are a deception and have NOTHING to do with spiritual realization.

It's a trap of illusion.

Try to get out as soon as you can and look to the Maha-mantra for spiritual realization.

Hi Ken, please understand that I'm not out to attack you with my comments.. I think what you've just described here and have experienced is the reason why we should be very careful when it comes to taking psychoactive drugs.

We know that a hallucination is more or less an illusory perception or delusion. And in addition you must be aware that countless thousands of people who use psychedelics all experience the "one with God" or "I am God" trip. Even I've experienced it, and many other persons I know have too. In fact this so-called experience of being "one with god" is considered to be 'the last snare of maya'. So we have to think about these experiences with great humility to come to terms with what they really were. Now I'm not going to say what you experienced was rubbish, my consciousness does not represent yours, but we can see in the present day that there are such great maha-bhagavats alive today, who are constantly absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, hearing the pastimes of Krsna etc 24 hours a day. And these such devotees don't come and speak things like what you've been saying. Don't you think those devotees would have more credibility over common people like you and I? So why should Krsna entrust such important messages with a common person? Or what exactly sets you aside from a common person?

Your revelation is nice, but some things you've said, if they hold true - would somewhat be a contradiction of Krsna's philosophy. So then one may ask himself "Why would Krsna say that?"

For example in the Bhagavad-Gita, ch 4, text 40. Krsna says: "but ignorant and faithless persons who doubt the revealed scriptures do not attain god consciousness; they fall down. For the doubting soul there is happiness neither in this world nor in the next".

But you seem to advocate that the words in shastra are not so important as are the teachings Krsna gives in the heart. Now some persons would be in a catch 22 over this. Krsna speaks a lot about how one must become qualified to know who He is, that one should approach a bona fide spiritual master to learn about Him as well as these other deep truths as it is not possible for us to understand these things on our own accord. And so even Krsna takes a guru, as do his other incarnations - Just to set the example for us that by approaching a proper Guru we can learn these higher truths. And so then you approach a guru. But then guru's say that we are not yet qualified to understand or know Krsna, let alone to hear Krsna in ourselves because we are too contaminated, and that it really takes someone who is mature in their spiritual life to be able to relate with Paramatma (Lord in the heart) because then only can that qualified yogi be able to discriminate between the relentless babble of his mind and that which is truly divine.

So then you must forgive the sceptical nature of one who has taken to a spiritual path without the help of drugs as he would more than likely be taking into consideration the position of your own spiritual life, he'd be considering what your qualities are - and what ultimately makes you so qualified to receive such a message that's supposedly meant for the whole world. Because after all, that message you've typed there seems not like it is just for your own personal sake, but it's as if it's meant for the whole world. And you've certainly presented it in such a way.

And now seeing as how your message is a relatively new one that's meant for the world, then shouldn't you make arrangements so that you could go and preach this message all over the wolrd? Afterall, if this message is truly from Krsna it must be authoritative, and thus you should go and preach it.If Krsna gives a message for the world then the whole world should definitely hear it, don't you think? Now he has so many elevated devotees over the world who are constantly preaching His glories but He's given it to you. So this must be your work?

And there are two other minor problems I have with the message:

01) "we will contact the Krishna entity soon". I have a problem with the way they say the Krishna entity. Why don't they just say we will contact Krsna soon. Krsna is a person, to say "the Krsna entity" kind of gives of the message that he's just a thing.

02) "You all feel so alone, so trapped in your bodies, and thoughts, just reach out and the lord will be there for you". This is perfectly true, but in this part of the message Krsna is suppose to be speaking. Why is Krsna speaking as if the 'lord' is separate from Him? In the Bhagavad-Gita, Krsna speaks of Himself as God/Lord and advises people that it's in their best interest to surrender unto Him. If Krsna says "just reach out and the Lord will be there.." who is this Lord that will be there? Surely it can't be Krsna because otherwise He would've said "I will be there". Sounds a bit like impersonalism. I want to know who this other Lord is.

Thanks for bearing with my message, it's not my intent to fight with you, you must forgive my sceptical nature. There have been so many devotees who in the past have taken your sort of approach to spiritual realisation and have experienced what you've experienced and then ultimately deduced it as being bullshit, so the reception of this kind of 'message' may not be so good.

And in closing, try and understand what Srila Prabhupada the founder of ISKCON said about spiritual realisation by way of drugs, it is a very intelligent thing to say. "If you could realise God by taking a drug, then the drug must be greater than God".

I will say that all of this message was not from Krsna,

in they beginning they (I guess it was some of my spiritual guides) say "we will contact the Krishna entity soon." entity was my word, and many of the words were out of my vocabulary, I don't think they use words in spirit, so it has to be translated along the way.

From "The Origin of the universe..." to "the greatest mind." part seemed to be from Krsna, he laughed in me in this part.

Then "I laugh at your shocked state now Ken, you were not expecting me were you," was after I had started thinking again. "I’ll continue," was me trying to force a longer message, and the message started to come from beings of some sort of astral plane, with some of my mind stuff interfering a little, and it became a classic channeling message.

This was all sort of an experiment like I said in the Drugs and spirituality thread: "Let's try an experiment, I will chew on Salvia Divinorum leaves, and write what comes to me from the Salvia on this forum. I will begin by offering this moment, the Salvia leaves and the experience to Krishna. Let's see if other beings, god, or the Salvia spirit start communicating through me."

I do believe that it is possible to get a message, but that the message will not become perfect because of our ego, and thoughts interferring. And I do talk to Krsna and an inner guru all the time, with or without the use of entheogens. God can be realised in a drug-induced state, not because of the drug, but because of the person, plants can be a help, just like meditation can be a help. After all plants came from god, just like us.

Oh Ken, well now you've just exposed your position. And your position is one of uncertainty. First you present this message as a pure unedited one received directly from Krsna and now you are saying that not all of the message is from Krsna and that the message was just an experiment.

Plus you didn't address some of my other questions from my previous post.

Krsna advented in this age of Kali in the guise of a devotee by the name of Chaitanya.

He'd said:

harer nama harer nama

harer namaiva kevalam

kalau nasty eva nasty eva

nasty eva gatir anyatha

"In this age of quarrel and hypocrisy the only means of deliverance is chanting of the holy name of the Lord. There is no other way. There is no other way. There is no other way."

Now this statement is spoken by the Lord himself. Don't you think this statement holds some sort of validity then? Why don't you just give the method of chanting the holy names a go? You will certainly get some enlightenment by way of that method as the method is very much bona fide! Just chant Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.

And also, you should read the Bhagavad-Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam. You seem to be very interested in these transcendental topics, so those books will cetainly satisfy your spiritual thirst. Please try this.

One only needs to read through your comments just once to pick out the inconsistences and flaws in what you're saying. We should all know that spiritual life and spiritual enlightenment is a very real thing. It is not some whimisical process that any tom, dick, or harry can take to and/or attain just like that, nor is it just a matter of going with whatever feels right to us personally and calling it a 'spiritual experience' just because we think it is - as many hippies tend to advocate. I'm sure your well aware of all the hippies that like to make claims that most of their activities are spiritual.

We can find out about what is actually spiritual or not spiritual, and the process by which one can attain real spiritual enlightenment by approaching a bona fide guru and by reading bona fide texts such as Srimad Bhagavatam or Bhagavad Gita. This should not be difficult for us all of us to accept as we accept that there are methods and/or processes in place for most things like fixing an engine or treating some sickness. So similarily there a methods in place for attaining spiritual realisation.

And finally, you 'think' they don't use words in spirit. Again you only 'think'. Why should we accept this? For the record, Krsna's body is all spirit and He does in fact speak words to people. We know this because we have heard his pastimes in where he's talking with people. We've read and heard his words.

And then again you say that God can be realised in a drug induced state. Better to say you can become aware of God's all pervasiveness or existence. But you can't realise God in the true sense of the word. By the end of the trip you don't know his qualities, his name, fame, or past times. This is what is meant to have realisation of God.

Thanks.

Thank you for your comments thehat, I will try to explain.

The message on the top should not be compared to anything else I have written, I commented on the message I got, because this message did not come from me, it came from spirit. I should not be in the position to say anything about the message, to add anything, or remove anything from it. It happened, it was not my writing, I presented it to you as it was presented to me. If it is wrong, it may be, but I can't say it is wrong or right, more than you can, because it was simply not my message. I have my viewpoints on it just like others have, I was always sceptical to channeled messages, but then it happened to me, and it truly was a message from spirit like other channelers say. I have learned from spiritual mediums that they don't use words, thats why I wrote that.

I do read Bhagavad gita and chant hare krsna mantra, I read in Rig-veda everyday, and meditate 3 times a day for 30min. Don't confuse me for a hippie just because I use powerful plants in my spiritual practice.

I have many messages that I should share with the world, but don't know if I have the strength to go on a spiritual crusade just because I have learned original teachings that the world should know, all people will come to know these teachings after death anyway. But I will continue to share some info on these forums, and there are a lot that I have learned that I haven't dared to write yet. I even have learned a lot from past lives from higher dimensions.

We haven't got that far on earth anyway, and there are always room for new prophets and new scriptures.

I am very dear to Krsna, but that doesn't mean that I am meant to be a person who walks all over the world preaching what I have learned, I'm sure if god wants he will make me strong enough to do so, but I have been suffering from social phobia so it seems a bit hard.

I am an old soul in a young body (30years), and I have still a lot to learn, I'm not without faults, and maybe some of my faults infected the message.

If you would have been open to the learnings from Salvia Divinorum, then you would have been totally convinced that this is a holy plant, and that it's teachings are true. Entheogens are the greatest teachers on this planet, and it is not the Entheogens fault that we humans are not advanced enough to listen to the highest truths. I know I have learned alot from plants, and their teachings always is in accordance with the holy scriptures.

Yes I became doubtful about my message later, but that was in a total different consciousness, than the one I was in, through the use of Salvia. And I have a tendency do so at other times too, there are a lot of truths that I learned in different entheogenic states, that I later destroyed with my doubt.

"In this age of quarrel and hypocrisy the only means of deliverance is chanting of the holy name of the Lord. There is no other way. There is no other way. There is no other way."

So would you say that it is more important to just chant the holy name of the Lord, instead of for example, sacrifice your every moment to him?

There are people who haven't even heard of Krsna, they should have an equal opportunity as we have, to be released, that's why there are different religions, and beliefs all over the world, so that everyone has a chance.

And believers in Christ say the same thing "Jesus is the only way to be

saved". What about those that haven't heard about Christ.

But everyone know how to eat food, and through this food, salvation may arise.

sant, yes, I always have the guts to talk to Krishna about anything, anywhere, anyhow. Just with plants, I can clear my head, and start over, they are a good aid for a good person, but they turn against bad people, and give them nightmares, all acording to karma.

Guest Melvin1

Thank you for your comments thehat, I will try to explain.

The message on the top should not be compared to anything else I have written, I commented on the message I got, because this message did not come from me, it came from spirit. I should not be in the position to say anything about the message, to add anything, or remove anything from it. It happened, it was not my writing, I presented it to you as it was presented to me. If it is wrong, it may be, but I can't say it is wrong or right, more than you can, because it was simply not my message. I have my viewpoints on it just like others have, I was always sceptical to channeled messages, but then it happened to me, and it truly was a message from spirit like other channelers say. I have learned from spiritual mediums that they don't use words, thats why I wrote that.

I do read Bhagavad gita and chant hare krsna mantra, I read in Rig-veda everyday, and meditate 3 times a day for 30min. Don't confuse me for a hippie just because I use powerful plants in my spiritual practice.

I have many messages that I should share with the world, but don't know if I have the strength to go on a spiritual crusade just because I have learned original teachings that the world should know, all people will come to know these teachings after death anyway. But I will continue to share some info on these forums, and there are a lot that I have learned that I haven't dared to write yet. I even have learned a lot from past lives from higher dimensions.

We haven't got that far on earth anyway, and there are always room for new prophets and new scriptures.

I am very dear to Krsna, but that doesn't mean that I am meant to be a person who walks all over the world preaching what I have learned, I'm sure if god wants he will make me strong enough to do so, but I have been suffering from social phobia so it seems a bit hard.

I am an old soul in a young body (30years), and I have still a lot to learn, I'm not without faults, and maybe some of my faults infected the message.

If you would have been open to the learnings from Salvia Divinorum, then you would have been totally convinced that this is a holy plant, and that it's teachings are true. Entheogens are the greatest teachers on this planet, and it is not the Entheogens fault that we humans are not advanced enough to listen to the highest truths. I know I have learned alot from plants, and their teachings always is in accordance with the holy scriptures.

Yes I became doubtful about my message later, but that was in a total different consciousness, than the one I was in, through the use of Salvia. And I have a tendency do so at other times too, there are a lot of truths that I learned in different entheogenic states, that I later destroyed with my doubt.

FROM WIKIPEDIA

----------------

Schizophrenia is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expresion of reality. It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech in thinking with significant social or occupational dysfunction.

Onset of symptoms typically occurs in young adulthood, with approximately 0.4-0.6 % of the population affected. Diagnosis is based in the patient`s self reported experiences and observed behavior. No laboratory test for schizophrenia currently exist.

Studies suggest that genetics, early environment, neurobiology, psychological and social processes are important contributing factors. Some recreational and prescriptive drugs appear to cause or worsen symptoms, etc..

"If you talk to God, you are praying;

if God talks to you, you have schizophrenia" is common saying.

I know it's not the normal standard talking to god, but seriously, why wouldn't god talk to you when you have reached the higher level of being.

Schizophrenia is just a term for people that is outside the norm of normal behaviour, they have their divine revelations too, only they have it so much that they lose control of the "normal" world.

Guest Melvin1

"If you talk to God, you are praying;

if God talks to you, you have schizophrenia" is common saying.

I know it's not the normal standard talking to god, but seriously, why wouldn't god talk to you when you have reached the higher level of being.

Schizophrenia is just a term for people that is outside the norm of normal behaviour, they have their divine revelations too, only they have it so much that they lose control of the "normal" world.

Maybe I should best rename this plant salvia divinorum you`re advocating to slave devilnorum.