IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pooja sharma

My husband's Sade-Sati/Shukra Mahadasha.

Rate this topic

Astrologers,

Namaskar......

My husband's Shukra mahadasha is going on. His sade-sati shall start from September' 2009. I am anxious to know how his Sade-Sati period will be & how will be his balance period of Shukra mahadasha. Can it be possible that sade-sati is not bad for some natives. I request the learneds as well as those who are in the process of learning may kindly help me in removing my anxiety. His birth detail are: Place........Delhi, Date.........21st October, 1952 and Time.......1.25 a.m. (after mid-night of October 20, 1952).

Thanks & with warm regards...........pooja

Hi pooja

First Phase of Sade Sati will be a bit Tight and hence remedies will surely help you out...First phase finishes Nov 2011 so kindly have a look

You can email for more details as I would also like to talk something more abt your husband chart ...Can you also provide your details for a deeper understanding

Thanks

I do not have your id. If you like you can talk on through this forum (which I would prefer also) or else you may give your id.

Others are very kindly welcome to give their predictions. I shall feel obliged and appreciate their spending time on my husband's chart.

Thanks & Regards...........pooja

pooja pls note down first sadi sati is d best .... i dont know why guys read old book n keep repeating what written in brugusanhita.......... i have seen more den 1000 kundli my observation whover going to first step of sade sati they gain interms of money a lot ...2nd face is loosing ...3rd again recovery...

during sadesati shani dev gives u even a lot ...if ur childrens r umarried they ll get married ...sade sati make person very perfect i have seen people get oppertunity only during sade sati

furthermore his shukra dasha is running dont wori at all

my dear whoever is reading dis ..pls dont scared or misguide the astrology .. 90% of times i have seen in this website prediction is -ve

Dear pooja

I am born on 1981/april/18 at 9am,I got married during the very starting of guru mahadasa and my wife is carrying now,I could become a proprietor to my small travel base company...though i have financial problems,I get money when I am in need..( I sincerely thank god)..Will my finance condition attain stability?the very reason i ask you this is I have mars,sun and venus in my 12th house,I scare...people say 12th house being a bad house and the respective lords give very bad results like loss etc...is that true?does it mean I never become rich? do I need to change myself to overcome the bad placement of planets?

forum members also can guide and suggest me........thanx

Astrologers,

Please read first 4 posts under this thread. I most humbly submit to the esteemed Asrologers in this forum to study my husband's chart & predict about his balance period of Shukra Mahadasha & his forthcoming Sade-sati (please read first 4 posts of this thread, ignore the 5th one as some body else put his query under this thread created by me.

With warm regards.........pooja