IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
manju mukesh

webyogi ji cud u pls suggest remedies for Gullika.....

Rate this topic

Atul ji told me after going thru the horoscope of my husband that ..........

Venus is your husband's chart is dispositor of Gulika. Gulika is a upgraha which is highly malefic and highly devastating. Gullika's effects are seen during the dashas of the planet in whose house the gullika is situatuated.

In your husband's chart, gullika is placed in Taurus (ruled by venus) and tarus is in 12th house. Means Gullika is placed in house of losses. Lord of Gullika is Saturn in default and also your husband's Saturn Mahadasha is running making Gullika more stronger and venus being dispositor of gullika in your husband's chart is already showing effects of gullika. Venus is placed in your 7th house (also 8th from 12th) affecting your marriage and causing unbearable discomfort to your husband.

Another thing is that, your husband's Shani saade sati is going to start from September 2009, which may further complicate the problem till Venus subdasha doesnot end.

The striking thing is that all the problems in his life is caused by only one planet i.e. Saturn. Mahadasha, Gullika and Saade sati all are driven by saturn. It is saturn which is making Venus harmful through gullika. So the remedies done for saturn will pacify all the problems of Shani mahadasha, Gullika with venus and shani saade sati. .........

could u pls suggest some remedies for all this.....

Regards

Manju

Atul ji told me after going thru the horoscope of my husband that ..........

Venus is your husband's chart is dispositor of Gulika. Gulika is a upgraha which is highly malefic and highly devastating. Gullika's effects are seen during the dashas of the planet in whose house the gullika is situatuated.

In your husband's chart, gullika is placed in Taurus (ruled by venus) and tarus is in 12th house. Means Gullika is placed in house of losses. Lord of Gullika is Saturn in default and also your husband's Saturn Mahadasha is running making Gullika more stronger and venus being dispositor of gullika in your husband's chart is already showing effects of gullika. Venus is placed in your 7th house (also 8th from 12th) affecting your marriage and causing unbearable discomfort to your husband.

Another thing is that, your husband's Shani saade sati is going to start from September 2009, which may further complicate the problem till Venus subdasha doesnot end.

The striking thing is that all the problems in his life is caused by only one planet i.e. Saturn. Mahadasha, Gullika and Saade sati all are driven by saturn. It is saturn which is making Venus harmful through gullika. So the remedies done for saturn will pacify all the problems of Shani mahadasha, Gullika with venus and shani saade sati. .........

could u pls suggest some remedies for all this.....

Regards

Manju

Namaskar,

As you know Shani Dev is lord of Justice and we all have to go through Karma, even a small amount from past lives as well as from this life too. try to avoid even a small accumulation of negative Karma in day to day life where ever possible, for example, your thoughts, speech and action all should match for good (in a simple word practice TRUTH), this is very important to Shani Dev (no manipulation is liked by him). In worship, no flowers too. Donate clothes, food, shoes, umbrella to needy people (no animal associated item such as leather etc, also do not use such items, you will see the difference in time), be vegetarian if you are already not so and list may continue but atleast be helpful to others as much as you can. These are the simple ways of life that one can do and affordable. Besides this, chant mantra for Shani Dev that you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-