IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sant

Drugs And Spirituality

Rate this topic

You have to understand that, all bananas share a common consciousness, in a past life you may have been a banana, and when being a banana you are one with all other bananas, just like one human is sharing a common consciousness with all other humans. When you are eating something you are sharing the consciousness with what you are eating. When eating meat, you are sharing consciousness with the animal you are eating, and they share their anger with you for eating the meat.

when a banana leaves the tree it moves into another state of being, and when you are eating it you are connecting with the banana-spirit that left the tree, or the the Total banana-consciousness. The Salvia has come to visit me now, let's see what happens.

Salvia is the only plant, that people almost always refer to as the Salvia-spirit, just look at salvia forums and you will see this happening.

im sorry this is just difficult to digest

banana spirit.

please accept my apology

how about i ring you up and you talk to me

give me your number with isd code

I understand that there can be difficult for some people when I say that plants have spirits, I think both plants and animals are more intelligent than humans give them credit for.

"I died as mineral and became a plant,

I died as plant and rose to animal,

I died as animal and I was man.

Why should I fear?

When was I less by dying?"

-Sufi saying

I understand that there can be difficult for some people when I say that plants have spirits, I think both plants and animals are more intelligent than humans give them credit for.

you mean plants are living beings i know that

I used Salvia divinorum and got a message from Krishna, will post it in another thread.

Salvia has no effect by chewing.

It must be smoked at a very high heat and then also it must be very concentrated.

Chewing on Salvia does nothing.

There are some Salvia extracts available, but salvia is being outlawed in some states now.

It takes a high concentration of Salvia extract to attain the highly psychedelic effects.

Chewing on Salvia is a waste if you are trying to attain psychedelic effects.

Here is a very good video that scientifically studies and documents the use of Salvia.

........ width="320" height="265">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0UyQR3NvA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265">

I chew it without swallowing, this way it works

From Wikipedia:

Chewing

The method of chewing the leaves may also be employed. However, salvinorin A is generally considered to be inactive when orally ingested, as the chemical is effectively deactivated by the gastrointestinal system.[44] Therefore, the ‘quid’ of leaves is held in the mouth as long as possible in order to facilitate absorption of the active constituents through the oral mucosa. Chewing consumes more of the plant than smoking, and produces a longer-lasting experience.

I chew it without swallowing, this way it works

From Wikipedia:

Chewing

The method of chewing the leaves may also be employed. However, salvinorin A is generally considered to be inactive when orally ingested, as the chemical is effectively deactivated by the gastrointestinal system.[44] Therefore, the ‘quid’ of leaves is held in the mouth as long as possible in order to facilitate absorption of the active constituents through the oral mucosa. Chewing consumes more of the plant than smoking, and produces a longer-lasting experience.

It takes a large mouthful if chewed and the effect are not nearly as extreme as smoking the salvia concentrations in extract.

If you really want to see the little people that can bee seen on Salvia you must smoke a concentrated extract.

Some people see a Buddha-like shining being that glows with radiance.

Chewing lasts longer, I have tried extracts, but it was a little too scary for me, like someone takes your entire reality and crumbles it into a paper-ball and throws it in the garbage

Sonic Yogi, is this the same beings that Terrence McKenna talks about when smoking DMT.

Heres what Terrence McKenna says about those self-transforming machine elves:

At about minute or two of a DMT trip, according to McKenna, one may burst through a chrysanthemum-like mandala, and find:

There's a whole bunch of entities waiting on the other side, saying "How wonderful that you're here! You come so rarely! We're so delighted to see you!"

They're like jewelled self-dribbling basketballs and there are many of them and they come pounding toward you and they will stop in front of you and vibrate, but then they do a very disconcerting thing, which is they jump into your body and then they jump back out again and the whole thing is going on in a high-speed mode where you're being presented with thousands of details per second and you can't get a hold on [them ...] and these things are saying "Don't give in to astonishment", which is exactly what you want to do. You want to go nuts with how crazy this is, and they say "Don't do that. Pay attention to what we're doing".

What they're doing is making objects with their voices, singing structures into existence. They offer things to you, saying "Look at this! Look at this!" and as your attention goes towards these objects you realise that what you're being shown is impossible. It's not simply intricate, beautiful and hard to manufacture, it's impossible to make these things. The nearest analogy would be the Fabergé eggs, but these things are like the toys that are scattered around the nursery inside a U.F.O., celestial toys, and the toys themselves appear to be somehow alive and can sing other objects into existence, so what's happening is this proliferation of elf gifts, which are moving around singing, and they are saying "Do what we are doing" and they are very insistent, and they say "Do it! Do it! Do it!" and you feel like a bubble inside your body beginning to move up toward your mouth, and when it comes out it isn't sound, it's vision. You discover that you can pump "stuff" out of your mouth by singing, and they're urging you to do this. They say "That's it! That's it! Keep doing it!".

We're now at minute 4.5 [of the trip] and you speak in a kind of glossolalia. There is a spontaneous outpouring of syntax unaccompanied by what is normally called "meaning". After a minute or so of this the whole thing begins to collapse in on itself and they begin to physically move away from you. Usually their final shot is that they wave goodbye and say "Deja vu! Deja vu!".

It takes a large mouthful if chewed and the effect are not nearly as extreme as smoking the salvia concentrations in extract.

If you really want to see the little people that can bee seen on Salvia you must smoke a concentrated extract.

Some people see a Buddha-like shining being that glows with radiance.

I've used salvia a bit. We use to smoke it using a blue flame. It's a very akward substance. It lasts only 5 minutes and your body and mind just feels strange. I didn't notice anything fascinating about it.

Sonic Yogi, is this the same beings that Terrence McKenna talks about when smoking DMT.

At about minute or two of a DMT trip, according to McKenna, one may burst through a chrysanthemum-like mandala, and find:

There's a whole bunch of entities waiting on the other side, saying "How wonderful that you're here! You come so rarely! We're so delighted to see you!"

They're like jewelled self-dribbling basketballs and there are many of them and they come pounding toward you and they will stop in front of you and vibrate, but then they do a very disconcerting thing, which is they jump into your body and then they jump back out again and the whole thing is going on in a high-speed mode where you're being presented with thousands of details per second and you can't get a hold on [them ...] and these things are saying "Don't give in to astonishment", which is exactly what you want to do. You want to go nuts with how crazy this is, and they say "Don't do that. Pay attention to what we're doing".

What they're doing is making objects with their voices, singing structures into existence. They offer things to you, saying "Look at this! Look at this!" and as your attention goes towards these objects you realise that what you're being shown is impossible. It's not simply intricate, beautiful and hard to manufacture, it's impossible to make these things. The nearest analogy would be the Fabergé eggs, but these things are like the toys that are scattered around the nursery inside a U.F.O., celestial toys, and the toys themselves appear to be somehow alive and can sing other objects into existence, so what's happening is this proliferation of elf gifts, which are moving around singing, and they are saying "Do what we are doing" and they are very insistent, and they say "Do it! Do it! Do it!" and you feel like a bubble inside your body beginning to move up toward your mouth, and when it comes out it isn't sound, it's vision. You discover that you can pump "stuff" out of your mouth by singing, and they're urging you to do this. They say "That's it! That's it! Keep doing it!".

We're now at minute 4.5 [of the trip] and you speak in a kind of glossolalia. There is a spontaneous outpouring of syntax unaccompanied by what is normally called "meaning". After a minute or so of this the whole thing begins to collapse in on itself and they begin to physically move away from you. Usually their final shot is that they wave goodbye and say "Deja vu! Deja vu!".

Haha, I have this mckenna album. He spoke this bit of poetry live during a musical concert. McKenna has some very neat ideas, but even as he himself said - most of it is just mental speculation. In one of the tracks in that album you're quoting he makes a lot of mention into tapping into higher consciousness and alludes to becoming aware of/coming to know of a supreme God. Except he refers to God as mother Gaya. I found that he couldn't quite put his finger on what exactly it was which he states is beckoning all of us to pursue. It's the same position most of us had. We came to know of something all pervasive - God if you like. But we couldn't understand anything further.

Actually, you are right.

I was probably thinking of DMT when I mentioned the glowing buddha and the little people.

Joe Rogan has done the stuff and describes it in this youtube video.

I have never taken the stuff.

I was from the LSD school back in the 70's.

Mushrooms, peyote THC etc.

........ width="320" height="265">

<embed src="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265">

Guest Melvin1

Are Marijuana And Drugs Help In Realization

Do They Help In Meditation

Marijuana (ganja, canabis sativa, weed, pot, etc.) when smoked or eaten enters the blood stream as tetrahydrocanabinol, a psychoactive drug. Recently, it has been used in the treatment of glaucoma( an eye disease), as a stimulant to improve the appetites of patients with cancer or aids. It has also been known to possess an analgesic property to relieve pain.

As a psychoactive drug, marijuana enhances the user`s awareness and perception of what is reality or illusion. It maybe detrimental to a marijuana user suffering from mental disease( auditory and visual hallucinations manifests) and perhaps misled into thinking God appeared and spoke to him while he was meditating. In short, marijuana( tetrahydrocanabinol) could induce the user to experience a temporary kind of mental illness or insanity.

If that`s the case why do marijuana users want to experience temporary insanity even for just a moment in the so-called sane world? If laughter is an effect of marijuana that motivates the user to smoke this drug regularly then it must be the best medicine to cure permanent sanity.:)