IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Combust Saturn - Plz advice

Rate this topic

For past 2 yrs I was in US and currently I got Stuck in India due to Loss of my Passport/visa under the Jupiter-Rahu Transit..

Under the Malefic Mercury Maha dasha I was able to receive my B.TECH, M.Tech and PhD all these degree in field of ELECTRONICS ENGINERRING..

You have some good education yogas, I believe that you were in the US for the PhD. Mars rules electronics and it is a very yog karaka in your kundli as per the reason mentioned earlier in my replies. Guru aspects the 4th house the house of higher education ie masters, phd etc. 4th lord is in the lagna and yog-karak for the Leo lagna like yourself. I am sure that you will be able to settle abroad for good the H1B will not hurt you much, but you never know. I have the feeling that the foreign job and settlement will take place during the Ketu mahadasha after 2011. But you can be there in the US working even tomorrow morning, I am not God. Keep trying you have a good birth chart.

I have also spent 6 years in the UK for my degree in IT and came back in 2007 Nov, due to poor health and a terrible stomach pain, I am still recovering and going through medicines, currently jobless due to this illness and now getting mentally strong by the day with astrology. Bad times come to each of us. I came back in the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Ketu. Just like yourself, Rahu has also given me kicks when I was just about to start my career. You can read all about me in my previous posts.

I do not know the art of predicting when the problem (passport etc) will go away with the level of accuracy required, but I am sure that it will soon, just a matter of time, meantime if you do not mind, please do this mantra as I am doing it atleast 108 times a day, better write it 108 times a day without fail, in a new notebook. it is for Rahu actually it should be like

Om hem hrim Rahve namah;

sorry but please try to figure it out on the net. I have attached the image for you but it is for Sani and you should have a look at it to know the exact words of it. I am sure you will know from the English verson that I have given you above for your Rahu remedy. Do it without fail daily. Thanks,

Ravi.........

this image is for Sani and for example only. you need the mantra for Rahu so you need to match the letter by taking a look at this image only. your mantra for Rahu should be.......

om em hrim rahve namah -

remove 'shri' and please write in hindi or sanskrit as you know, thanks

post-16128-138274058158_thumb.jpg

I am sorry to bother you again my friend, but there is something interesting for you if you want to know what dasha, antar-dasha and pratyantar-dasha you are running at any given time, here are a few sites that can be of great help, but let me tell you that if you have a software then it might show some difference it dates, generally between 15 to 45 days at most this is my experience.

http://www.mywebastrologer.com/

Here go to the left hand menu and then Free Services and Free Birth Chart feed the data and see the dasha for yourself.

http://vedicastro.com/moon.asp

This one is even easier to use...thanks...

Now you got me perfectly..I did my PhD in India and went abroad while working for a Medical Research Company with Data Modeling and Analysis... Came here to India To finalize the PhD Dissertation and got stuck in this for past 3 months..visa process is moving positively in the Embassy but is delaying and delaying and I hope that will end soon...

I was looking to start a Research Lab in the field of Medical field as a Business or do you still think that I should go for JOB only

Thanks a lot dear for the beautiful comments you had provided in analysis of my Chart

I was looking to start a Research Lab in the field of Medical field as a Business or do you still think that I should go for JOB only

So you want to start this lab in the USA right? Are you investing on your own or a partner/s involved? What exactly you are gonna do, let me know more. Thanks,

I am still in thinking process..Since I don;t have a Green Card I cannot start an Independent Business of my Own but all these is still in MIND for future..when Times comes out good I will surely try to put some thing forward...

That is why I was asking whether I should put my LEG in Business or not

Thanks

I don;t have a Green Card I cannot start an Independent Business of my Own but all these is still in MIND for future..

That is what I was asking for, as without a GC how you can get a loan from an American bank. Your 3rd house (the house of entrepreneurship) lord Venus is in the 1st house with 2nd house lord (the house of income), you might be thinking of doing so. Your 7th house (the house of business and business partners) lord Sani is in the 12th house making it powerful. This might give you some chane but this is still a tricky issue. You can have your wife as your partner in terms of some legal issues, if you are already married. But I request that you do not venture out now, as the stars do not seem to be right for some uncanny reasons that I would sincerely struggle to explain. Forgive my limited skills in this area. I do have friends and relatives all over the world such as US, Canada and Aus...

Ravi....

You are certainly right that I am not going to do it now and will wait for the right time to come and then put my LEG in to it

what do you say abt me permanent stay in a foreign country ... Having a residence in foreign Country

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback Ravi. I pray that I will continue with the awareness that I am a novice to ensure that my learning does not stop. Feedback, specially negative one are welcome, because that is what helps in understanding where I have erred.

Thanks for sharing your take on vipvats questions.

As for your question vipvatsji,

I will probably say no since lord of 7th who is supposed to help you connect with others and collaborate (this is assumed as essential for success in business) is in 12th Vyaya bhava in an uncomfortable conjunction with Su in an enemy's house.

I am not sure whether the 3rd (enterprise) lord being conjunct with 11th (gains) lord in lagna is adequate to overcome the above. The other +ve factor for business is presence of Ju in the 7th from chandra lagna and aspecting the 11th from chandra lagna. The 3rd +ve factor is that based on what you have stated Me has done lot of good to you in the past. Strong Me is seen to promote business.

I am sorry if I have not answered your question categorically.

Hope Ravi and others will be bale to thorw some light.

CRS

Hi AudaCRS and ALL

Again with valuable and beautiful comments on the Chart/Query....As per your words I sum up them as

1.Say no since lord of 7th who is supposed to help you connect with others and collaborate (this is assumed as essential for success in business) is in 12th Vyaya bhava in an uncomfortable conjunction with Su in an enemy's house.

This means that instead of Doing it wife would not result into good result, but would it work out with some other person ( not a fmaily member), Sibling (Currently In India) ?

2.Not sure whether the 3rd (enterprise) lord being conjunct with 11th (gains) lord in lagna is adequate to overcome the above.

Would this point also show positive result if the above solution is taken care off

3.The other +ve factor for business is presence of Ju in the 7th from chandra lagna and aspecting the 11th from chandra lagna.

Still having so many positive points for doing a Business, Does the native still have fair chances of flourishing in SERVICE

4. The 3rd +ve factor is that based on what you have stated Me has done lot of good to you in the past. Strong Me is seen to promote business.

Mercury is said to be Malefic in the Chart but its Maha Dasha has resulted in beautiful and High Order Education YOGAs and even travel to Abroad

Thanks

vipvats,

Combination of Saturn and Sun is the indication of suspicion. Their presence in 12th house shows suspicion on your losses. If you lend money, or you feel your money is draining, you won't be able to understand how and where is it going, extra case should be taken while investing or lending.

Now look at your 7th house for partnership. The lord of 7th is Saturn, present in 12th with Sun. A quick look suggests some trouble if you make investments, or I would say, either you may feel cheated or your returns may not be that good.

This chart is of an academician, who is adept in his field, Mercury is the planet for trade and intelligence. Your Mercury is not that great, moreover the relation with 10th house is also not prominent, so is the sign, hence, business/trade is not what your job is. Say if you take an initiative to start a venture, you should stay confined to research and not much into its business strategy, you should let others take care of that, whom you can trust for a better prospective.

Choice is yours.

I see you running cats and dogs posting new threads every now and then, with all your queries related to your own chart. I don't think this is the right way of doing things. If you are killing time, then grab some novice books on astrology and read it with reference to your chart, instead of reposing the same queries in a different manner. Moreover, I don't feel there is something strange with your chart, its good, and your time will come. Don't go mad, and utilize your time wisely. Mercury's dasha is supposed to enhance intelligence, do that, if you want to acquire knowledge in Astrology then its great, but this is not the right way.

Hope you get what I'm trying to say.

wbr

Ayush

Hi Ayush

I liked the Way you commented on the problem and about my Frequent post on the Forum that too about my Chart..The reason are as follows

1. Mathematics has been my love for ever till date and would remain for ever in life too..Research in the field of Mathematics is my TOP most priority...ASTROLOGY learning also started in the same way and it has been a passion for me always..

2. I know some part in astrology ( Not as much as GURU's of this forum) and apart from reading and doing analysis I am also trying to figure out some of the stuff which I face whenever I predict from a chart..Due to more availability of time I am studying it a lot and could learn more if I get analysis from different people..I know more abt myself so I ask more abt myself to learn it faster

I totally agree with all of you and have no intention of rechecking some one's analysis

As per Ayush If a individual like me who seem to have chart of a ACADEMICIAN or a Reseracher should not put money in a Business and IF he wants to start a Business then instead of Investing Money he should invest his Reseraching skills

Hope this is what you wanted to Say........Correct me if I have missed anything you wanted to Say

Hope you all would like to have LEARNER like me on this forum

Thanks

Sorry Ravi and vipvats. I am yet to go thru the last few posts. My last post is "dated" :)

Hello Audacrs,

I am still learning the finer points of astrolgy and this has been going on since 1995 when I had just finished my class 12. Books are good but many of them do not have birth charts to suport their predictions solidly. Magazines are also a good ref point, so they in my opinion are better. Internet does not have that many great sites, but in recent times there has been an increase in astro- related sites and articles, so hope that it goes on getting better and better. I am right now focusing on another important branch of astro which is called the Krishnamurti Paddhati or the KP system. It is much easier to learn and does not have much theory almost none. It is used for predicting timing of particular events in one's life and many people are adopting it. Here it is

/

Another key aspect is the study of D charts ie divisional charts. They are assciated with specific aspects of life. If you have any more questions do let me know and I will help you as much as possible. Thanks...

what do you say abt me permanent stay in a foreign country ... Having a residence in foreign Country

Thanks

I am sure that you can, your 7th lord Sani is in the 12th house, the house of foreign settlement, Ketu in the 9th house the house of short journeys to foreign lands. During Ketu's mahadasha or antar-dahsa you should be able to go abroad. Let us pray that things go the way you want them to. It has been sometime since you lost the passport, so is your company co-operating with you propery? sorry to ask you this but I just want to know a bit more.

Respect Vipvats,

In a chart when lord of profession has combination with Lagna, then it is considered good for Self employment. In your chart Venus and Mercury (lord of gains and wealth) is in lagna so they indicate and urge you to do your own business.

But your lagna lord sun is in house of losses along with Saturn (lord of 6th and in house of great enemy) also Saturn and Sun are enemies. So their conjunction is not considered good. Also their dispositor moon is debilitated so not considered good.

I think in this saturn subdasha you should not start your own business and during next coming Ketu mahadasha you may excel in research field due to ketu's effect.

Again, I am just a novice and not an expert so I advice to not to rely on my prediction only. But I think Job will be good. Also I think you must be doing good in your job.

Let me know where I am wrong

Kind regards

Atul

Hi Amatuer

Thanks for the analysis and your advice has been always an inspiring arrow for me.. After having such a combination but having Lagna lord in 12th house just make it not that useful in life.. Hope doing service instead of business is more fruitful in my case.

Do you feel that I should wear a Diamond a GEM stone to get some improvement in current situation ?

Thanks

There is no need to be sorry for this as you have already advised me in other matters

I was hoping detailed answers from RIAZ...But do yuo see any prominent YOGA formed by VENUS which could result in coming future.

Still no reply from the Visa office...

Thanks

Yogas usully give effect in Mahadasha and antar dasha only. They rarely give any stron effect during pratyantar dasha. Although you may see some positive effects of Venus in coming time

Atul