IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ken111

My Entheogen Guru

Rate this topic

I have learned much from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds lately, it has taught me how to quit many of my desires. The Hawaiian Baby Woodrose spirit doesn’t want me to eat anything while on it, it doesn’t want me to go into usual habits at all. I know that some of you think using entheogens is about desire or a craving, I think it’s the opposite. It’s the desire that has to be stopped, not the drug. If u are addicted to cigarettes, then stop being addicted, stopping the smoking helps a little, but soon the addiction finds something else to be addicted to. It’s the desire-thought that has to be extinguished, not necessarily the thing that you are desiring.

So when the desire thought is gone, then u can see when to use a substance, and then sacrifice it and the experience to god. In a Hawaiian Baby Woodrose state I talked with Krsna, and he told me that even chanting the Hare Krsna mantra can bring about a form of addiction to it. Plant-energies are always a good thing, and even better when used in the prescence of god.

first of all I am not american, second: God can talk to you if you're mind are open to it, whatever kind of food you eat, third I don't use chemicals, I don't eat meat, I am all natural, I am an old soul, please show some respect.

All plants have a spirit, and the spirit is connected to the Total Hawaiian baby woodrose energy and to god, like a banana is one with all other bananas, and all humans are connected to the Total human consciousness.

What matters is the emptiness of the seed, this makes it not about matter, but about the soul.

This is like Soma, yes, it opens you up to the higher realities, and gives you temporary spiritual powers like healing, remembering past lives, heightens the sensitivity to holy texts, like rig veda, and chants, it attacks ignorance, and it learns you true spiritual wisdom, it confirms the bhagavad gita and makes it easier to understand. When you are in this type of trance, you are working for god, you can't be greedy using it for yourself. All this is true for all plants called entheogens.

But the main Soma is Phalaris Aquatica, containing DMT. DMT is also produced natural in our brain, and can be activated by concentrating on the third eye, or the center of the head, the pineal gland.

---------

yat tad agre viṣam iva

pariṇāme 'mṛtopamam

tat sukhaḿ sāttvikaḿ proktam

ātma-buddhi-prasāda-jam

That which in the beginning may be just like poison but at the end is just like nectar and which awakens one to self-realization is said to be happiness in the mode of goodness.

no problem sant, I think there's a lot of misunderstanding about these things, even good gurus wrongly judge people who is on the entheogenic spiritual path.

Lucky are the people who have the possibility of learning from an enlightened guru, here in Norway we don't have gurus, the only way I can have a spiritual experience is by plants, and by learning from plants I learned to come in contact with a spirit-guru, that is a guru who is not in the flesh.

From the Atharva veda: "We speak to the five kingdoms of the plants with soma the most excellent among them. The darbha-grass, hemp (marijuana), and mighty barley: they shall deliver us from calamity!"

Note that on barley there grows a fungus known as ergot, and it is where LSD comes from, in older times they used barley to get high.

I believe the Hemp is among the most sacred energies that exists, but in these times we are at war with it, so they use lies to keep people from knowing the truth about it. And because of the war, the prices has gone up so people have to smoke it, it should have been legal, and it should be growing all around in nature so people can use it for free.

Rastafarians use cannabis to see through the eyes of god.

The problem with cannabis is that it is so good, that you may develop a tendency to do it a lot, this is because of human greed. Use it right and it is a most holy experience.