IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jaggu

Need guidance - Job and marriage!

Rate this topic

Greetings to All!

I am interested in working for one of these organisations; Army, Police or Secret service. I will be really grateful if you would be kind enough to look at my chart and guide me which one is best suitable for me, if any.

My parents are pressuring me to get married. Its not that I dont want to but my last relationship was very traumatic & stressful. I am still going through after-effects and not very confident at the moment(We started in end of Nov 07 and broke up in the last week of sept 08). Please advise me if the time is right....

Please highlight any other aspect of my chart which might be worth knowing.

D.O.B 14/07/1982

P.O.B AMRITSAR, PUNJAB

T.O.B 17.07PM

Thank you very much

jaggu

Greetings to All!

I am interested in working for one of these organisations; Army, Police or Secret service. I will be really grateful if you would be kind enough to look at my chart and guide me which one is best suitable for me, if any.

My parents are pressuring me to get married. Its not that I dont want to but my last relationship was very traumatic & stressful. I am still going through after-effects and not very confident at the moment(We started in end of Nov 07 and broke up in the last week of sept 08). Please advise me if the time is right....

Please highlight any other aspect of my chart which might be worth knowing.

D.O.B 14/07/1982

P.O.B AMRITSAR, PUNJAB

T.O.B 17.07PM

Thank you very much

jaggu

Namaskar,

In my opinion, secret service is better, Sun as a 10th lord (profession) is with Rahu in secret house (8th).

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-