IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Melvin1

It`s Krsna not Krishna

Rate this topic

That is what I also thought. That is also the popular belief.

But yesterday when I was writing something about Rama in Sanskrit I was using रामः

So I checked the grammar part and got this doubt.:)

The avagraha : at the end of the words is generally used when the word is at the end of a stanza in Sanskrit. We rarely see the avagraha in Hindi or when the word is in the middle of a stanza in Sanskrit. It doesn't necessarily indicate a replacement of the matra though. It may also be a replacement for the matra.

Guest Melvin1

হরে কৃষ্ণ হরে কৃষ্ণ কৃষ্ণ কৃষ্ণ হরে হরে হরে রাম হরে রাম রাম রাম হরে হরে

Yup! I see they are not anymore squares but sanskrit texts. Thank you so much, guys! :)

Guest Melvin1

no do you have winzip theres a document that tells how to

I`ll install winzip tomorrow. It`s past 12 midnight here. Again, thank you so much.:)

Guest Melvin1

Bengali Texts.

I`m so sorry if I can`t distinguish bengali from a sanskrit text. If I should be reborn in India in my next life then I would.:)

I`m so sorry if I can`t distinguish bengali from a sanskrit text. If I should be reborn in India in my next life then I would.:)
No need, I, myself was not born in India, but I can differentiate. Do like me, if opportunity arises then learn.

Yes, Amlesh. You teach me how to operate the system & I`ll share with you my experiences ( practice) in the art of medicine for the past 22 years.:)

I won't teach you my savoir-faire, I can only help you when you are lost in my field.:rolleyes:

Each one his Swadharma. Likewise, I won't really need your 22 years of experience, maybe some when need arises.:)

Guest Melvin1

No need, I, myself was not born in India, but I can differentiate. Do like me, if opportunity arises then learn.

I won't teach you my savoir-faire, I can only help you when you are lost in my field.:rolleyes:

Each one his Swadharma. Likewise, I won't really need your 22 years of experience, maybe some when need arises.:)

This is where I practice my medicine, my friend.:)

(www.youtube.com/cpdrc)