IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
manju mukesh

my future......from tomorrow webyogi ji, saikaran ji, amateur ji and all respected

Rate this topic

To all learned & respected ,

Tomorrow is my birthday.....My DOB 18.4.1982, place -delhi , time 2.55 pm

My Husband DOB 24.11.1981, place-delhi, time-8.45 pm

I have seen lot of ups & down in 2008, pls tell me abt my future, specially progeny related & martial relationships, health & job related & family related issues.

waiting frm reply frm ur side.

Thanks & regards

Manju

First of all please accept my wishes for your birthday. May God bring lot of Happiness and colors in your life this coming year :)

Coming to your horoscope, I think this year will be good for you in term of Profession, you may still feel financial crunch but you will see your profession rising. Mental stress will still be part of your life but you will also get courage to get out of the problems.

For progeny, In this years' chart things can be favourable for you.

Overall, I see this year's chart better than last year's chart. I wish you luck :). Although in your gochar kundli some problems can be seen. But you will get through as the time passes and you will see a lot of good changes in your life this year

Again I am just a novice, I hope Sasikaran ji and webyogi ji will give you a better prediction than mine. Also I think I donot deserve my name to be written along with these Honarable Gurus :) .

Best of luck and Many many happy returns of the day

Take care

Atul

To all learned & respected ,

Tomorrow is my birthday.....My DOB 18.4.1982, place -delhi , time 2.55 pm

My Husband DOB 24.11.1981, place-delhi, time-8.45 pm

I have seen lot of ups & down in 2008, pls tell me abt my future, specially progeny related & martial relationships, health & job related & family related issues.

waiting frm reply frm ur side.

Thanks & regards

Manju

pls let me know when will my financial position improve.....I am earning very good....and my post is also good in the company.....but still...i never have a single penny in my hand......

My husband is also not settled in the business...and he recently he suffered heavy losses in the share market....his DOB 24.11.1981, PLACE- Delhi, Time- 8.45 p.m.....he seems to be involved with some other married women also.....is it so?? does his chart depict something???

Dear,

In Regards to your finance, I want to say that you will always feel this crunch. Sometimes more and sometimes less. You will face unexpected losses. Even if you have money your first priority will be to save it. Means, you will try to save the money left after fulfilling basic needs. This will lead to lesser liquidity in your hand. Currently due to Saturn Subdasha this effect is more pronounced and is supposed to decrease after nov 2010.

Regarding your Husband, He is intelligent and romantic. His chart shows that he is easily attaracted to women and women are easily attaracted to him. But frankly, I was not able to see any extra marital affair in his chart. Although his chart shows that sometimes he have conflicts with you and that too on unnecessary things most of the time, but he loves you. (Please let me know if I am wrong).

Best of Luck

Atul

thanx a lot Atul ji for your reply...inspite of earning good ....all my money is spent on household expenses.....and within 2-3 months all my savings also vanished....we have sold out our shop our house....and living on rent.....

My husband is very upset, due to all this...he is very stubborn....and his temper is very high......it is second marriage for both of us.....but he is not so much attached with his first wife, as his first wife nature was very different.......

I am not able to judge him....sometimes he become extra nice....and sometime he tell me to leave the house immediately......I feel this due to witnessing three consecutive deaths in the family.....first...of my former husband and his elder brother....after 10 days his wife expired...and after 6 months my mother in law.....

I am very scared of everything....my father in law got remarried...and after my mother in law's death he sold out our house & shop......

My husband also wanted me to leave the job.....ans he wanted progeny....bcoz he think it will atleast improve the atmosphere of house...

I KNOW GOD WILL NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING I CAN'T HANDLE....I JUST WISH HE DIDN'T TRUST ME SO MUCH....

for me your response works like a healing touch or response from God.....thanx

Regards

Manju

Dear Manju,

No need to thanks. It is my pleasure to help you. Infact I feel thankful to all of you because you had always motivated me and helped me in learning.

Regarding your husband's chart, I was really amazed to see the magnitude of losses you are facing, Even though saturn - Venus sub dasha is running, I was not able to co-relate the amount of problems you are facing with the position of planets. they indicate losses but they do not indicate too much of losses.

So while I was studying your husband's chart, I came across another feature in your chart, which according to me fully explains the magnitude of the problem.

Venus is your husband's chart is dispositor of Gulika. Gulika is a upgraha which is highly malefic and highly devastating. Gullika's effects are seen during the dashas of the planet in whose house the gullika is situated (you can find more details about gullika in article posted by Respected sandhu.jp ji few days back. there are also remedies explained in that article.)

In your husband's chart, gullika is placed in Taurus (ruled by venus) and tarus is in 12th house. Means Gullika is placed in house of losses. Lord of Gullika is Saturn in default and also your husband's Saturn Mahadasha is running making Gullika more stronger and venus being dispositor of gullika in your husband's chart is already showing effects of gullika. Venus is placed in your 7th house (also 8th from 12th) affecting your marriage and causing unbearable discomfort to your husband.

I think this explains the problem in your life. Venus Subdasha will end in Aug 2011. Till then you may have to face problems. There are many remedies for gullika, that too very simple and not too much resource consuming, which decrease the effect of gullika for sure and help you a lot. I am not good in suggesting remedies but able astrologers in this forum will help you for sure. I suggest you contact respected Webyogi ji personally by email. He will help you for sure. his email id is horoveda@gmail.com Also he can tell that whether my interpretation was correct or not.

Good luck

Take care

Atul

Another thing is that, your husband's Shani saade sati is going to start from September 2009, which may further complicate the problem till Venus subdasha doesnot end.

I do not want to afraid you. But the striking thing is that all the problems in his life is caused by only one planet i.e. Saturn. Mahadasha, Gullika and Saade sati all are driven by saturn. It is saturn which is making Venus harmful through gullika. So the remedies done for saturn will pacify all the problems of Shani mahadasha, Gullika with venus and shani saade sati.

Good luck

God bless you

Atul

thanx a lot atul ji for your interpretations....i really appreciate your efforts for helping all of us.....knowledge is to share......and all of you are doing the same........

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR ACTIONS.....WITH ONE SMALL GESTURE YOU CAN CHANGE A PERSON'S LIFE....FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE.....GOD PUTS US ALL IN EACH OTHER'S LIVES TO IMPACT ON ONE ANOTHER IN SOME WAY...

i have seen lots of up & down in these 26 yrs of my life......but i m sure....if GOD brings me to it....he will surely brings me through it.....

Regards

Manju

Every living being, whoever it is, is here to get the fruits of all the deeds done in last lives.

God has a plan for everyone. There is a reason behind everything given by God. Whether happiness or sorrows. He is giving them to us and he shows us the path to get through them. Best way to live life is to leave everything on God and let him steer you. He is our sailor. We are just the boat.

I wish you best of luck for your life. Keep faith in God. He is now heating gold, More he will heat you, more you will shine at the end :)

Take care

Atul

yes Atul ji that's true.....IF GOD ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS ....HE IS INCREASING OUR FAITH.....IF HE DELAYS IN ANSWERING ....HE IS INCREASING OUR PATIENCE......IF HE DOES NOT ANSWER......HE HAS SOMETHING BETTER FOR US....

I got married in 2001......but till date i am not able to concieve.....consulted with many doctors but all results are perfectly fine......still i trust god.....yet i am mot able to understand why planets or grihas are so powerful?? are they more powerful than anything????

after the death of Mukesh....i really got very upset....and wanted to know the cause of his death......i don't believe that he deserves to die like this??