IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jumble

Question about avatars

Rate this topic

Ok i have a big question for all you jnanis.

I am an average grihasta and am inspired and loving narasimha avatar. I also love Hanuman avatar ever since I was a child. Now to begin with, Krishna said in the Gita: "Whenever Dharma, or the situation of law and order, is endangered on this world, I incarnate onto this world to re establish Dharma, law and order, and to protect the Sadhus or saints and to detroy the evil elements of the society. "

Back when Krishna took form, it was to save a side of a war between a king and his family, when narashima was born, it was to kill a arrogant king and to protect his devotee, parasurama to protect brahmins etc etc.

Ok, so Lord Vishnu takes avataras whenver the society goes to chaos. Look at todays world, corrupt politics, stupidly devoloped lifestyles. Corrupt police. And even bigger than that, if you thought killing or dieing or natural disaster was bad, look at sri lanka and the genocide.. millions being tortured to death and massacred (think about how bad torture is.. children dieing before parents by the sinhalese army)...

...Where is Lord Vishnu's avatar?????:pray::pray:

It makes me wonder.. at the moment im having a very athiestic time. I feel like i've lost faith in all avatars. Help me. I saw some horrific pictures of the srilankan genocide of these poor tamil folk and it just makes me think where Sri RadhaKrishna is.

I mean I know that Kalki is the next avatar stated to come in like another 1,000 years or something, but isnt the world already bad enough.

Jumble, I hear/feel the your pain in your heart, and I am so sorry to hear of any being in suffering, but try and be strong, have faith, that these things will come to an end, I was shown this.

I was not sure what a Jnanis is, but I hope you don't mind if I reply to you, I just felt compeled to answer you, if only to give you hope.

Wait should soon be over,let's pray God Narayana from bottom of our heart and he will hear our prayers for sure,our clock is different and the clock of universe is being run by almighty,when there will be an appropriate time be sure for his arrival.There is always darkness before sunrise,let's wait with faith in our heart.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Hi all,

What I could ascertain after my own personal experience is that the world is being run by asuras who have become powerful after getting boon from Lord Shiva. So for the time being asuras are at helm even indeva loka. hence we are seeing all the wrath in the world. After many years at the end of the kalpa Vishnu will again take avatar and destroy these evil creatures.So I feel it is better to be like asn Asura now:rofl:

Regards

Appolonius

Don't blame God for what we have right now,if they are asuras than in their previous birth they might have done something for which they got the present birth,now tell me where is God involved here?

And above all don't blame others,are we pure?I think my answer is NO and this includes myself here as well.

We are being punished for what we had done in past,you or I are among that crowd.

Hi all,

What I could ascertain after my own personal experience is that the world is being run by asuras who have become powerful after getting boon from Lord Shiva. So for the time being asuras are at helm even indeva loka. hence we are seeing all the wrath in the world. After many years at the end of the kalpa Vishnu will again take avatar and destroy these evil creatures.So I feel it is better to be like asn Asura now:rofl:

Regards

Appolonius

avatars do not merely come for protecting human or animal lives . the primary reason of their descend is to uphold dharma and righteousness .

natural disiaters , wars , riots , terrorism , tsunami etc that you are speaking about are nothing but ways of destruction of almighty himself . remeber that he is not just a creator but also destroyer . such incidents have always existed in earth's history -- black death , famines , world war , empire annexations , burning at stake , tartars and barbarian invasions , destruction of temple and cities , destruction of pompeii , sinking of dwaraka and atlantis , holocaust .....the list goes on . they are god's ways to cause death .

he only appears when there is a crisis of civilization not crisis of any one individual's life . even when lord came to protect prahlad there was an accute shortage of righteousness .

Dear Jumble,

Your question is very apt.

1. One of the greatest riches of our country is( guess what? ) -Our Rishi's! These are those highly elevated spirts who have gone beyond the feelings of suffering and pain-BUT if u cud notice ,before every avatar the violence was soo extreme that even our rishi's couldnt tolerate! They had to go to vaikunta to ask themselves to visnhu!! So in that case we can take this as a refernce and can imagine that WE R STILL NOT EXPERIENCE REAL SUFFERING!!

2.Besides i have a situation to explain. Havent we heard stories of women who were BRUTALLY GANG raped?? Do u think their pain was less than Sri rama krishna paramhansa'S cry for divine mother?? I dont think the greatest of the great saints faced soo much fear as does a chicken which is cut to its throat in mutton shop-do u think it didnt ask god's help???

In that case why is it that only saints or noble people experience him?? its bcoz these noble souls ask for help from god with -BELIEF AND WITH HOPE AND WITH ASSERTAINITY THAT THERE GOD IS THEIR REAL HELP.I beliave once such a real prayer comes from every one-this world will be saved.

3. Sri krishna came to world so did many sparklesfrom that highest invisiblesoul-but even during the time of krishnaor rama or naarasinha ,i dont think entireworld was happy.Are we sure that no creature slept with hunger when krishna was on earth? or when rama wason earth? well.. that means there are some problems which shouldbe managed by us and some should be left to divine :deal: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE PRAYED THAT ENTIRE WORLDSHOULD BE HAPPY??????

lETS THINK ON IT AGAIN

Time is different for god than us humans.. so we cannot ourselves decide on the matter. But..

There are realized souls on the planet right now who have an avatar spirit and are fighting to uphold the dharma.. one should not look at the avatar in such a simple way.. The spirit works through many right now.. it can work through you.. we are very responsible for the changes on the planet.. this internal responsibility of our own spirituality transforms the entire universe..