IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vino

Mantra help to Overcome the Fear of Driving

Rate this topic

All Eminent Jyotish Gurujis,

I am one among the uncountable silent readers of this site and i am amazed by the profound knowledge of Scholars in this site.

Thanks to you all for giving many wonderful guidances thru this site.

Can Vedic astrology solve my peculiar problem?

Though I had been a teacher & software programmer, i have a phobia!!

I am Very Afraid of "Driving a bike/car" though i feel good when traveling in a backseat. But, i do have desire to drive.

I am a "Baby astrologer". With my little knowledge, i found that this problem is due to the weakness of my Lagna lord Moon and afflicted third house and also that it is a mental issue or phobia. So, I believe some Mantra should help me get rid of this fear.

But, i could not determine which mantra solves such an issue.

Respected Scholars, please suggest me suitable mantra for this.

My birth details are:

18-May-1981,

10.05 a.m. IST,

76 E 58, 11 N 00, India.

Cancer Ascendant, Moon in Libra.

Thanks from my deep heart,

Vino.

For your situation I would highly recommend the Maha-Mirtunjaya Mantra.

Every morning (especially on Mondays) think of Lord Shiva, think of the moon's crescent on Lord Shiva's head and chant the Maha-Mirtunjaya mantra 108 times. Make this a daily routine. You will overcome your fears!

Additionally, the Hunuman Chalisa is also helpful for such situations!

Atila ji,

Thanks a lot. I am really surprised by your reply and God's play. Because i was also thinking of chanting the same Mantra!

And my another doubt is scholars say that you should get mantra-initiation from a Guru before reciting it. Is this rule applicable to Mrityunjaya mantra also or not? but, i see many people chanting it without getting any initiation fro gurus. Is it right?

With Gratefulness,

Vino.

Vinoji,

There are two components to chanting any mantra.

1. Your state of mind / the purity of your mind with which you chant the mantra.

2. proper pronunciation.

The main reason there is often emphasis on getting mantra initiation from a guru is so that you are chanting / pronouncing it correctly. It may not be a bad idea to learn from a pandit or someone else on correct pronunciation, however I do not believe it is necessary to get formally initiated.

More importantly your state of mind, your faith has to be firm and pure. You can recite any mantra correctly thousands of times but if you don't have purity and a firm faith in the mantra mantra it will not be effective. Therefore, this is much more important than anything else.

Begin you chanting on a Monday. Pray to Lord Shiva that you overcome your phobia and chant away. You will see the results.

Atila ji,

Your words are Life-Giving!

Being a spiritual person, I am already strongly attached to Mrityunjaya mantra. I will use this forever and suggest to all who suffer like me in various matters.

Some astrologers even told me that i should never drive and for that they told me many astrological reasons! Those astrologers made me afraid more and more, instead of giving me courage!

For instance, an astrologer told me "You are born in Lagna-sandhi (junction of two signs), hence your whole life is nothing special and just useless!"

Most astrologers emphasize their own views rather than trying to reveal the truth!

However, I do thank them because i would have not begun learning Jyotisha now. They have done good to me indirectly!

Atila Ji,

i. Can i become a Good Astrologer?

ii. Do I have any combinations in my chart that makes me a good Astrologer?

iii. Do i have Vaak-Bala / Vaak-Siddhi?

iv. Will i do it as a life-long service?

With Gratefulness,

Vino.

Dear ,

Install maruti durghatna yantra in the car, take a red cloth the size of big hanky along with the yantra place a small hanuman chalisa seven almonds, seven chuara's (dry date) wrap all the things in the cloth and keep it in the dashboard of your car. Before starting of recite the twelwe names of maruti (hanuman Ji)

Regards

J.s.sandhu

All Eminent Jyotish Gurujis,

I am one among the uncountable silent readers of this site and i am amazed by the profound knowledge of Scholars in this site.

Thanks to you all for giving many wonderful guidances thru this site.

Can Vedic astrology solve my peculiar problem?

Though I had been a teacher & software programmer, i have a phobia!!

I am Very Afraid of "Driving a bike/car" though i feel good when traveling in a backseat. But, i do have desire to drive.

I am a "Baby astrologer". With my little knowledge, i found that this problem is due to the weakness of my Lagna lord Moon and afflicted third house and also that it is a mental issue or phobia. So, I believe some Mantra should help me get rid of this fear.

But, i could not determine which mantra solves such an issue.

Respected Scholars, please suggest me suitable mantra for this.

My birth details are:

18-May-1981,

10.05 a.m. IST,

76 E 58, 11 N 00, India.

Cancer Ascendant, Moon in Libra.

Thanks from my deep heart,

Vino.