IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Janaki

please advice

Rate this topic

Namaskar,

I had shared my marriage woes in this forum a while back. Even though I never signed any divorce papers and did not agree to a divorce, my (soon-to-be) ex-husband is going ahead and getting a ex-parte divorce in the US next week. Most astrologers said (and amazingly, still continue to say!) that there is no divorce per my horoscope!! Anyway, I am trying to move on with my life and want to know:

1. Is there possibility of remarriage per my horoscope. Is it advisable for me to go in for a second marriage (even if not immediately) or is it better per my horoscope to stay single.

2. Career wise - is it generally better for me to be in India or should I try for job overseas?

3. Someone said to me that since as per Hinduism there is no divorce, even if I get remarried, my fortunes (good or bad) will be continued to influenced partly by my ex-husband's horoscope. This seems far fetched. But, the only reason I am worried is that my professional and personal life has been miserable (lost my job, my father is ill etc.) since I married my ex-husband. It would be great if the esteemed gurus in this forum enlighten me about their view on this topic.

DoB: 21 August, 1977

Time:6.26AM

Place: Hyderabad

Thank you

Namaskar,

Saturn mahadasha in progress for u. 7th lord, saturn is in mercury nakshatra, which normally favors 2nd marriage. Do you have any kids? As per the saptamsa chart, there is a possibility of having a son.

with regards