IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ps_0310

Desperate need of help - Kundalini syndrome

Rate this topic

I am a Pranic Healer, Reiki practitioner who have been doing various forms of guided meditations, including Kundalini meditation, and japas. My problems seem to be increasing in all fronts, and now I feel I am trapped from all sides. Meditations give me temporary bliss these days. I now realise by studying about Kundalini, that it could be Kundalini syndrome as I have been suffering from the following in the recent months.

1. Involuntary jerky movement of legs while I sleep

2. Serious relationship issues, and no solution to get out of them

3. Pricky sensation along the spine in the back and shoulders, Itching, stinging or crawling sensations

4. Severe depression, to the point of having suicidal thoughts

5. Now reaching a lack of faith in all systems

6. Feeling that other beings in this universe are controlling me, troubling me.

7. Lack of focus, passion in doing anything

8. Pain in shoulders and back

9. Fatigue

10. Emotional outbursts, moodiness, unprovoked grief, fear, rage, depression

I feel this is because of rapid materialization of negative karma. Am I right? How can this be solved? How can I go back to having a normal life-career, marriage, own home etc.? Right now everything is seemingly taken away from me.

Pls help.

I also was suffering some of the points especialy 3 do pranayam as it has helped also leave meditation and japa for sometime or do more pranayaam as some mantra can causes heat in the body.best is u ask a guru if u have one i think faith in god will help u more as this kundalini is under his will

when kundalini starts to get activated many problems can appear if the chakra getting activated is weak.. the chakra has to be purified in order for the kundalini to pass through smoothly... you can do japa, but stop doing your meditation and learn to practice some simple pranayama, when the mind is going crazy it usually indicates an imbalance in the solar channel, so one should close the right nostril and breathe through the left nostril deeply and slowly to calm down.. you can see which nostril is blocked by closing one and breathing through the other one.. if one is blocked you should try and balance it through the other one..you should do some very simple form of deep breathing everyday to regulate the flow of breath.. you should concentrate on your deity as a protective influence.. when you take up meditation again you should do mantra to lord ganesh at the beginning each time to remove obstacles.. ganesh guards the door to the rising of kundalini.. and will strengthen the first chakra muladhara.. when this chakra is weak one is afraid, and has no internal stability.. so try and focus on ganesh mantra for some time to give you a solid foundation from which to continue your kundalini meditation practice.. diet is very important for kundalini.. you must not eat meat, eggs or processed foods.. you should live sattwic life, no unnecessary socializing, no tv, no alcohol or intoxicants.. no activities that will increase inner disturbance..

Do the basic spinal series - they will help you A LOT when it comes to balancing out your chakra's which will create more balance in your life.

Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan is both safe and very effective when it comes arousing and preparing the kundalini.

Keep us posted.

I am a Pranic Healer, Reiki practitioner who have been doing various forms of guided meditations, including Kundalini meditation, and japas. My problems seem to be increasing in all fronts, and now I feel I am trapped from all sides. Meditations give me temporary bliss these days. I now realise by studying about Kundalini, that it could be Kundalini syndrome as I have been suffering from the following in the recent months.

1. Involuntary jerky movement of legs while I sleep

2. Serious relationship issues, and no solution to get out of them

3. Pricky sensation along the spine in the back and shoulders, Itching, stinging or crawling sensations

4. Severe depression, to the point of having suicidal thoughts

5. Now reaching a lack of faith in all systems

6. Feeling that other beings in this universe are controlling me, troubling me.

7. Lack of focus, passion in doing anything

8. Pain in shoulders and back

9. Fatigue

10. Emotional outbursts, moodiness, unprovoked grief, fear, rage, depression

I feel this is because of rapid materialization of negative karma. Am I right? How can this be solved? How can I go back to having a normal life-career, marriage, own home etc.? Right now everything is seemingly taken away from me.

Pls help.

I agree with you. Almost all your symptoms are those of Kundalini awakening.

You do need a good and a realised GURU.

However you must read a few books by Psychiatrists from west who have studied the Kundalini process. One of the best is Late Gopi chand from Jammu.

He describes all his negative{Pingla, hyperactive and burning hell, Rajsik} and positive (Sushumna, Satvik) and (ida, Tamsik and depression) experiences.

If you do reiki use massage hourly (skin is the biggest organ) to generate somrasa(endorphins) that will help you.Eat good food every hour in moderation.

But read and introspect but for short while only. Go for long walks.Be in a saxibhawa. Practice awareness. Concentrate on own breathing with full awareness.