rinku010

help needed....

Rate this topic

Namaste Webyogiji,

My birth details is as follows:

DoB: 14th feb,1986

Time: 23:06

Place:Ahmedabad (Gujarat)

I was told that I have a KaalSarp dosh. Is it true? And if yes then what should i do? I think because of it whatever efforts i put in my studies i don't get the result accordingly.

Please do help...Waiting for your reply.

Dear Rinku,

I am just a student of astrology, I will try to interpret your chart at my best.

Technically speaking, Assuming your birthdata absoluely correct, You don't have a kaal sarpa dosha because Moon passed Rahu with just a small degree. But if we include probability of error you can have a kaal sarpa dosha.

But there are other reasons for problems in your studies and they seem more severe than Kaalsarpa dosha itself.

Let me explain them for you,

Jupiter, Lord of house 6 (diseases, enemies) is in house 5 (House of education)

Venus, Lord of house 8 (Death, problems) is in house 5

Mercury, Lord of house 12 (Losses) is inhouse 5

Lord of house 5 (Saturn) is in house 2 with Mars

Ketu is aspecting house of education and is sitting in lagna (another House of venus, and thus affecting venus there too)

MArs is aspecting house of Education

Although all the above planets are not totally harmful for you and infact bring mixed results for you.

But, Sun is in close degrees with Mercury, jupiter and venus and thus has combusted their effects. Dashas shows that main problem in education started from Jan 2007 and it increased since March 2008.

In short, seven out of nine planets have effect on your education. Although your chart shows that you were an average student in school time, but since jan2007 you are facing problems. Main reason seems to be lack of concentration and decrease in retention and recalling the lesson already learnt.

Again, I am just a student and not good in suggesting remedies. I hope webyogi ji in this forum will help you for sure. and will suggest you remedies

Please let me know where I was wrong

Best of luck

Atul

Dear Rinku,

I am just a student of astrology, I will try to interpret your chart at my best.

Technically speaking, Assuming your birthdata absoluely correct, You don't have a kaal sarpa dosha because Moon passed Rahu with just a small degree. But if we include probability of error you can have a kaal sarpa dosha.

But there are other reasons for problems in your studies and they seem more severe than Kaalsarpa dosha itself.

Let me explain them for you,

Jupiter, Lord of house 6 (diseases, enemies) is in house 5 (House of education)

Venus, Lord of house 8 (Death, problems) is in house 5

Mercury, Lord of house 12 (Losses) is inhouse 5

Lord of house 5 (Saturn) is in house 2 with Mars

Ketu is aspecting house of education and is sitting in lagna (another House of venus, and thus affecting venus there too)

MArs is aspecting house of Education

Although all the above planets are not totally harmful for you and infact bring mixed results for you.

But, Sun is in close degrees with Mercury, jupiter and venus and thus has combusted their effects. Dashas shows that main problem in education started from Jan 2007 and it increased since March 2008.

In short, seven out of nine planets have effect on your education. Although your chart shows that you were an average student in school time, but since jan2007 you are facing problems. Main reason seems to be lack of concentration and decrease in retention and recalling the lesson already learnt.

Again, I am just a student and not good in suggesting remedies. I hope webyogi ji in this forum will help you for sure. and will suggest you remedies

Please let me know where I was wrong

Best of luck

Atul

Namaskar,

Good analysis. I would like to add the following:

Wear good quality Ruby in gold. Offer water to surya dev at sun rise. Respect Father. Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Laxmi (no flowers) every day.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

Namaskar,

Good analysis. I would like to add the following:

Wear good quality Ruby in gold. Offer water to surya dev at sun rise. Respect Father. Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Laxmi (no flowers) every day.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask:

Thankyou Sir,

I feel motivated :)

kind Regards

Namaste,

Really good analysis Atul. Thanks a lot. The birth data is accurate. And yes I was an average student during my school but during my bachelor's I was doing good and even in my first sem of Master's I did quite good.... but now I feel that am not able to do well.... Maybe thats also because of group work...I mean in a group always student is evaluated in a group and not individually. But anyways whatever may be the problem, can you also tell me how long will this go and what are my job chances in future?

Once again Thank you. And waiting for your reply.

Namaste Webyogiji,

Thank you for your reply. Can you also tell me something about my future job. How will my life be professionally and personally.

Once again Thank you and waiting for your reply.