IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
asanirsange

An interesting horoscope related to Yogas but not support of good Dasha's?

Rate this topic

Regards everyone,

This is my first post in the forum so greetings from my side. I am a research student in biology with profound interest in Astrology. Like many I also started to learn this acclaimed Shastra to check mine first though now I have stopped seeing mine and whatever time I get I try to learn more and help others , the little I can.

I apologize to give my birth chart to start with but I think it is one of the interesting ones with respect to Yogas but not having support of good Dasha’s till now.. Please give your comments whether the best one is by mer/ven as Dharmakarmadhipati or by any of the other ones like Parijata/ Laxmi/ Bhadra/ Trilochana/ Chamara/ Parvata/ Mridanga/ Yogada or Mahayogada or any other rare one’s which I don’t know.

I would also like to know in general of the following that which are most important and in sequence: Yogas – Good Dashas in life –good Antardasha- Overall planetary position – Some strong planets – Some very week planets – Exaltation/Aspect.

Many professionals give importance of Antardasha’s over Dasha’s, if it is so why not give importance to Pratyantardasha’s also?

Date of Birth 2nd June 1981, 2 hr23 min afternoon (2.23 pm IST), Kolkata (earlier <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Calcutta</st1:City>), <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Wb</st1:City> , <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>. I am passing through Rahu’s mahadasha & Moon’s antardasha.

Thanks and regards

Asani

Is my horoscope or rather the present dasha is so bad that no one is replying? It is not only about my personal query, I had some common question also.

Webyogiji/ Sanjeeva Raoji/Sandhuji/Amateur/Taipei (if i remember the names correctly) from the forum please comment

Thanking you with regards