IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Vipreet Raj Yoga - Discussion

Rate this topic

Hi

I would like to know more about the The Vipreet Raj Yoga and how to find the time when it could bear good fruits...

Do my chart forms Vipreet Raj Yoga

DOB - 04 August 1976

Place of Birth - New Delhi

Time of Birth - 08:55 AM

Thanks

I don't know much about it. For example, I know practically nothing about how to find "timing" in astrological charts.

I understand that yoga is gain from other's losses, or, by steady effort.

I have chosen steady effort, however "life" throws situations at me whereby I can gain from the losses of others. I keep on, with steady effort. I do not know, if I am doing what is indicated by the vedic charts.

Perhaps, someone with more knowledge has something they will say?

Hi All

Like the all other Yoga in the Horoscope how can we say about the strength of the VIPREET RAJ YOGA...i.e. How much and when will this Yoga help the person

Sample Details of a chart given above

Thanks

Namaskar,

No matter what rajyoga one posses in his chart, there will be equally other planets which doesnt favor him. For example, as per the chart, moon is a planet of emotions, which is week in the chart. Saturn being lord of 7th, in 12 is not a good sign for a happy married life. Moreover, it's with his bitter enemy Sun.

with regards

Hi

Definition : Associated with WEAK LORD in a Chart

If a Weak Lord of houses 6th, 8th or 12th is placed in 6th,

8th or 12th then it leads to VIPREET RAJ YOGA

Let us consider that SATURN in a horoscope is weak and is the Lord of either 6th or 8th or 12th and is also situated in 6th or 8th or 12th then it give rise to Vipreet Raj Yoga, But Since SATURN is LORD of 2 rashi's therefore it would also be LORD of another house and these houses will be 5th or 7th or 9th or 11th or 1st..Since these houses are considered to be good houses for a an individual the placement of SATURN in any one 6th or 8th or 12th will make it negative and hence result in some issues in individual life .....

QUESTION : Will this CANCEL the effect of of this YOGA and person doesn't feel the effect of the same..... Will SATURN never be able to provide Vipreet Raj Yoga in any Case

Thanks