IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kas_simi

nadi dosha

Rate this topic

Hello,

I want to get married to someone. However, when we checked our horoscopes, we have nadi dosha. All other gunas are matching. Horoscope matching is important for boy's family. The details are

Boy:

Name: Abhishek

Date of Birth: 12-01-1983

Time of Birth: 01.10am

Place of Bith: Patiala

girl:

Name: Maninder

Date of birth: 22-01-1982

Time: 11.55am

Place: New Delhi

can you please advise? are there any remedies? can it be neglected in our case?

I would really appreciate your help

please someone help. I'm really in trouble. His parents are not agreeing. Are there any possibilities for ur. I'm in a very nervous state of mind over his family's disapproval. I dont want to go against family neither does he. We know each other from 3 years.

Hello Kas_simi,

First of all nadi dosha is not a major dosha and there are several astrologers who do not consider it when it comes to arranged marriages. The Kuta matching that u refer to doesnt match in all arranged marriages also. Kuta matching is not always effective and there is some other matching beyond that. It seems that the boy's parents are generating an excuse of not getting both of u married in the name of nadi dosha. Its surprising that he wants to stand by his family when it comes to horoscope matching which he should have done before falling in love with you. I have charts in my database who in spite of good kuta matching and no nadi dosha are in miserable condition and who with weak matching are compatible with each other. You should now be able to analyse what is the right decision for u?

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Hello Kas_simi,

First of all nadi dosha is not a major dosha and there are several astrologers who do not consider it when it comes to arranged marriages. The Kuta matching that u refer to doesnt match in all arranged marriages also. Kuta matching is not always effective and there is some other matching beyond that. It seems that the boy's parents are generating an excuse of not getting both of u married in the name of nadi dosha. Its surprising that he wants to stand by his family when it comes to horoscope matching which he should have done before falling in love with you. I have charts in my database who in spite of good kuta matching and no nadi dosha are in miserable condition and who with weak matching are compatible with each other. You should now be able to analyse what is the right decision for u?

Regards.

Coolgimmy

thanks for your reply. he is not supporting his parents in this horoscope matching thing. But his parents are not agreeing and for both our families and us, it wont be a good thing if we go against our parents.

But i wanted to know what are our chances astrologically speaking, of a stable marriage.

Coz if a astrologer tells anybody's parents that if you marry this girl, he might die, but naturally parents will not accept that girl, no matter if the astrologer who told them doesnt know a single thing about astrology.

Can you calculate our chances on basis of the information above and tell me? Thanks in advance