IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sailu

What is Ego? please clarify!

Rate this topic

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by hing

The ego depends on how much is your consciousness expanded

Itzhak Bentov a pupil of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi draw this diagramn of two guys, lets say + is Tim and * is John:

gods consciousness(overlapping).+.....*................ +...*

level of the higher self....................+.....*.........+...*

level of the soul..................................+.....*+.... *

physical level..........................................+.. ..*

Tim an John are separate on the physical level, but as their consciousness expandes there is more overlaping and they are more the same, the individual ego becomes universal one.There is a video on youtube

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

can someone please explain this to me ? i am having difficulty understanding it properly:confused: :confused:

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by hing

Itzhak Bentov a pupil of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi draw this diagramn of two guys, lets say + is Tim and * is John:

Tim an John are separate on the physical level, but as their consciousness expandes there is more overlaping and they are more the same, the individual ego becomes universal one.There is a video on youtube

can someone please explain this to me ? i am having difficulty understanding it properly:confused: :confused:

It`s an advait diagram :)

Quote:

We are different only because we have limited vision and understanding. The higher our vision and understanding(our consciousness) are the more equal to each other we become. Because at the root of us is unbounded consciousness of god.

I try to post a video link fill the gaps: ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=8vcnVV3NKgk&feature=related

We are different only because we have limited vision and understanding. The higher our vision and understanding(our consciousness) are the more equal to each other we become. Because at the root of us is unbounded consciousness of god.

I try to post a video link fill the gaps: ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=8vcnVV3NKgk&feature=related

Here's the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vcnVV3NKgk&feature=related :)