IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nanu9190

marriage problems?

Rate this topic

My first wife died within a nine months of my marriage.We had good relationship.Since then ,no second marriage,feeling lonely.Is there possibility of second marriage or is there any remedy?

my birth date is 25/12/1972 and birth time is 2;30 AM

Manoj

Dear,

Please put in your marrige date and location of your birth.

Regards

j.s.sandhu

My first wife died within a nine months of my marriage.We had good relationship.Since then ,no second marriage,feeling lonely.Is there possibility of second marriage or is there any remedy?

my birth date is 25/12/1972 and birth time is 2;30 AM

Manoj

my birth date is 25/12/1972 and birth time is 2;30 AM.My birth place is NAsik.Date of my marriage was 27 may 2004

Manoj

Your current Md is of Moon lord of 10th housing gulika at the time your marriage you had an AD of jup lord of 3rd and 6Th,which makes jup even more malefic in its effect , apart from it The Md of planet housing gulika is always detrimental for the native.

Jupiter is in maran karka sthan in D1 and Moon in D9.

So it is very easy to assess the magnitude of your loss during this period.

Retro sat in 8Th just increases your difficulties ,denying you the creation element of progeny.

• The Dasha periods of the dispositor of Gulika or its navamsha lord may prove hazardous

Venus with a malefic anywhere in a chart indicates a loss of spouse , either by death ,divorce or separation.

You are advised to be very cautious even for second marriage , the next Md Dasha of mars does not augur well for you, Surrender to lord Hanuman ji to tide you over , right now, with his grace everything may turn out to your advantage.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Your current Md is of Moon lord of 10th housing gulika at the time your marriage you had an AD of jup lord of 3rd and 6Th,which makes jup even more malefic in its effect , apart from it The Md of planet housing gulika is always detrimental for the native.

Jupiter is in maran karka sthan in D1 and Moon in D9.

So it is very easy to assess the magnitude of your loss during this period.

Retro sat in 8Th just increases your difficulties ,denying you the creation element of progeny.

• The Dasha periods of the dispositor of Gulika or its navamsha lord may prove hazardous

Venus with a malefic anywhere in a chart indicates a loss of spouse , either by death ,divorce or separation.

You are advised to be very cautious even for second marriage , the next Md Dasha of mars does not augur well for you, Surrender to lord Hanuman ji to tide you over , right now, with his grace everything may turn out to your advantage.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear sandhu ji,

Pranams:pray:

You have stated that Venus with a malefic anywhere in a chart indicates a disturbed marital life with the results mentioned.

Sir,how do you view this chart of a girl born on 30/08/1977-- 7-04hrs--Chennai.?

She has the lord of 3rd(Badaka for Fixed Asc)& 10th,Venus,with the lord of 6th & 7th,Sat in the 12th, while the lord of the 12th,Moon,in the 7th,aspected by Jupiter from 11th.

In such a cases,if I am not wrong, will similar combinations in the spouse's chart neutralise the malefic results?

Some of the charts of Male & female,I came accross, have such combinations,Venus either with Sun or Sat.What would be then the right matching combination of planets for them?

This will help persons of such a chart to choose the right chart of a spouse.

Regards,:pray:

Anusha

Dear sandhu ji,

Pranams:pray:

You have stated that Venus with a malefic anywhere in a chart indicates a disturbed marital life with the results mentioned.

Sir,how do you view this chart of a girl born on 30/08/1977-- 7-04hrs--Chennai.?

She has the lord of 3rd(Badaka for Fixed Asc)& 10th,Venus,with the lord of 6th & 7th,Sat in the 12th, while the lord of the 12th,Moon,in the 7th,aspected by Jupiter from 11th.

In such a cases,if I am not wrong, will similar combinations in the spouse's chart neutralise the malefic results?

Some of the charts of Male & female,I came accross, have such combinations,Venus either with Sun or Sat.What would be then the right matching combination of planets for them?

This will help persons of such a chart to choose the right chart of a spouse.

Regards,:pray:

Anusha

Dear anusha ji,

Venus has to be with a malefic like Mars,Rahu or Ketu, Sat is a friend of venus and sun does not effect the significations to the extent of discord sometimes. In the data given by you There is an exchange of 7th and 12 th lords . 7th lord in 12 th does not augur well for the marriage , however i did not find time to look in the chart on the basis of data provided.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear Sandhuji,

What is gulika? Thanks,

Ravi