IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
troubled taurean

am i mangalik???

Rate this topic

:confused: Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me whether I am mangalik??, I would also like to know whether you could predict when i wil get married. DOB is 24th Sept 1986, time of birth 2.55pm, Place of birth is Newcastle upon tyne. uk. I am female.

Please help???

Dear troubled taurean,

Don't worry you ain't manglik. Moreover there ain't anything to worry even if one is manglik.

You may get married all of a sudden to a native born somewhere away from the place you are born or someone who looks different from you or something alien, cutting it short.

During 2006, stars indicate you have had strong chance of getting to a relationship or marriage. However, it looks break as of now.

Your time will come girl! Don't worry.

wbr

Ayush

Thank you for your reply, i am very new to vedic astrology, ur prediction is absolutely right, I got married in 2006, i am divorced now. Im not looking to married for a while now, but I was told by some astrologers I was mangalik, when u say looks different from me, do u mean someone who may not be of the same race??

Ps. thank you again