IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ddeepakrp

can anyone interpret this?

Rate this topic

i have a saturn moon conjunction in scorpio( my fourth house ) which is aspected by guru(present in the eighth house with sun and rahu in pisces) and mars(afflicted in aries my 9th house by gulika)....can somebody interpret the effect on the fourth house...

i have a saturn moon conjunction in scorpio( my fourth house ) which is aspected by guru(present in the eighth house with sun and rahu in pisces) and mars(afflicted in aries my 9th house by gulika)....can somebody interpret the effect on the fourth house...

Namaskar,

This is a very general view and will be changed or affected by other planets such as Mars, Venus and Mercury. Lagna lord is weak in 8th, Moon is also weak due to association with Saturn as a 6th lord. Thus combination of saturn (in its enemy house Mars) with Moon is not a good placement. You may make property from outside connections and happiness wise from time time to time some sort of stress will be there or your mother will also be stressed (or some problems). Aspect of Saturn to 10th house usually will lead you towards job/service and that will make you unhappy in long run but some how if you can do something independently it can reduce some of the negative effects. Expenses in house repair will be there that are unnecessary. Loss of property is also indicated but with your efforts it may reduce the effects at the same time.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions contact: horoveda@gmail.com