IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shonna1983

men with moon in 12th house?

Rate this topic

I have bumped into a comment elsewhere stating that men with moon in 12th were proved to have sick or hospitalized wives.Of course it sounds as an exaggeration, but I wonder if you know any men with this placement, supporting or opposing the idea?

what is right?is it good to get married with a guy having moon in 12 house?

what does it tells?the guy will never tell his true emotions and his wife will have restricted emotional and sexual life?

plz comment on it.

I have bumped into a comment elsewhere stating that men with moon in 12th were proved to have sick or hospitalized wives.Of course it sounds as an exaggeration, but I wonder if you know any men with this placement, supporting or opposing the idea?

what is right?is it good to get married with a guy having moon in 12 house?

what does it tells?the guy will never tell his true emotions and his wife will have restricted emotional and sexual life?

plz comment on it.

Namaskar,

It will depend on the house it owns. For simlicity, consider an Aries Lagna, Moon is 4th lord (education, property, mother, vehicle etc---) placed in 12th will certainly reduces its goodness for education (lot of efforts), mother may be sick. Person will not stay in his/her birth place and may sttle outside too. If it is aspected by saturn, Rahu or Mars, lot of problems in above field. Mother may have short life unless other supporting planets say so.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

For personal & Confidential qns:www.horoveda@gmail.com