IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sant

vishnu not supreme- proof (no tamasic texts have i mentioned)?

Rate this topic

How do you know this?.Do u have name(s).How about Allah.

Allah (Arabic: الله‎, Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤːɑːh] Ar-allah.ogg pronunciation (help·info)) is the standard Arabic word for God.[1] While the term is best known in the West for its use by Muslims as a reference to God, it is used by Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, in reference to "God".[2][1][3] The term was also used by pagan Meccans as a reference to the creator-god, possibly the supreme deity in pre-Islamic Arabia.[4]

The concepts associated with the term Allah (as a deity) differ among the traditions. In pre-Islamic Arabia amongst pagan Arabs, Allah was not the sole divinity, having associates and companions, sons and daughters, a concept strongly opposed by Islam. In Islam, the name Allah is the supreme and all-comprehensive divine name. All other divine names are believed to refer back to Allah.[5] Allah is unique, the only Deity, creator of the universe and omnipotent.[2][1] Arab Christians today use terms such as Allāh al-ʼAb ( الله الأب, "God the Father") to distinguish their usage from Muslim usage.[6] There are both similarities and differences between the concept of God as portrayed in the Qur'an and the Hebrew Bible.[7]

Allah (Arabic: الله‎, Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤːɑːh] Ar-allah.ogg pronunciation (help·info)) is the standard Arabic word for God.[1]

Not true.Please dont copy paste things which you have no idea.

In arabic ilah=god Allah=name

They say "no ilah but Allah".

This question is directed at sambya.Let him answer this.

Not true.Please dont copy paste things which you have no idea.

In arabic ilah=god Allah=name

They say "no ilah but Allah".

This question is directed at sambya.Let him answer this.

Allah is not a name of God no more than God is a name of God.

Allah means "God".

Applying the same logic,

Allah is the Supreme; No vision can grasp him...Quran 6:103

So, this mean that Allah, not Krishna is God.

Ahh logic.Well, let me give some logic about divinity.

Here goes my logic ..

1)A jealous god cannot be a god

2)A god who promises to punish in hell for nonworship is no god.

3) A god who says kill people who dont worship me is no god..

Do u have any objections to these criteria...

The Gita has no value to the the Kali worshipper. He has his own sources. It is a display of stark ignorance to imagine my scriptures apply to the entire world.

Cheers

And krishna doesnt give a damn :smash:

That is the way god behaves.

Guest Melvin1

Dear Chandu_69, before Magellan on March 1521 discovered the place ( Cebu island) where I was born, her residents worshipped a God name Bathala, not Allah. Cebuano historian Manolo Vano researched on this; He came up with this conclusion; That the name Bathala comprised of two words, Bata( Child) and Allah(God). Correct me if I`m wrong, the Muslim natives in Cebu may have worshipped a Child God( Govinda )whom they call Bathala not Allah. I believe the name Bathala came before Muhammed uttered the name of God, Allah.

Dear Chandu_69, before Magellan on March 1521 discovered the place ( Cebu island) where I was born, her residents worshipped a God name Bathala, not Allah. Cebuano historian Manolo Vano researched on this; He came up with this conclusion; That the name Bathala comprised of two words, Bata( Child) and Allah(God). Correct me if I`m wrong, the Muslim natives in Cebu may have worshipped a Child God( Govinda )whom they call Bathala not Allah. I believe the name Bathala came before Muhammed uttered the name of God, Allah.

Melvin i have no idea.Bathala doesnt appear to be related neither to allah nor to govinda.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathala

Guest Melvin1

Melvin i have no idea.Bathala doesnt appear to be related neither to allah nor to govinda.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathala

Yeah, I`m aware of that, Chandu_69. But click on this web page( http://www.travelsmart.net/ph/inquirer/) with the title, " The Sto. Nino.." The original Icon is black in color( kept inside the Basilica`s convent not for display since time immemorial by the Augustinian friars) not the white One( enshrined) given by Magellan to the queen of Cebu Ara Mihan.

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>no ! im neither he nor she nor nothing . im not body neither the soul , im not buddhi , nor ego nor existence .

CHIDANANDARUPAM SHIVOHAM SHIVOHAM !!!

ha ha ha </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

???????????????????????

devi bhgwatam does mention krishna as supreme in many skands.

refer to earlier posts like 48

though in the start it challenges vishnus position.

THIS MAY BE BECAUSE AS KRISHNA IS GOD AND HE IS UNDER RADHARANIS CONTROL AS GOD IS CONTROL UNDER HIS DEVOTEES BY HER LOVE.(PLEASE CORRECT ME ABOUT THIS)

DEVI BEING CONTROLLER OF VISHNU CAN BE INTEPRETATED TOWARDS THIS CONCLUSION VERY EASILY.

EVEN JAGAD GURU KRIPALU MAHARAJ DESCRIBES KRISHNA AS GOD AND DEVI BHAGWATAM IS MENTIONED IN ONE OF HIS WEBSITES.

SO THIS DEVI BHAGWAT CAN BE SOMEWHAT ILLUSIONARY AS I HAVE POSTED IN OTHER DEVI BHAGWAT FORUM

Yes, Sambya. Your indeed a wonderful creation of God. You are a fighter and humble warrior. You don`t easily ran away from your enemy. You`re a brave and a courageous one. I salute you for your very incisive views in this discussion forum.

thank you !! even i appreciate your opinions here !!smile.gif

devi bhgwatam does mention krishna as supreme in many skands.

refer to earlier posts like 48

though in the start it challenges vishnus position.

THIS MAY BE BECAUSE AS KRISHNA IS GOD AND HE IS UNDER RADHARANIS CONTROL AS GOD IS CONTROL UNDER HIS DEVOTEES BY HER LOVE.(PLEASE CORRECT ME ABOUT THIS)

DEVI BEING CONTROLLER OF VISHNU CAN BE INTEPRETATED TOWARDS THIS CONCLUSION VERY EASILY.

EVEN JAGAD GURU KRIPALU MAHARAJ DESCRIBES KRISHNA AS GOD AND DEVI BHAGWATAM IS MENTIONED IN ONE OF HIS WEBSITES.

SO THIS DEVI BHAGWAT CAN BE SOMEWHAT ILLUSIONARY AS I HAVE POSTED IN OTHER DEVI BHAGWAT FORUM

<!-- / message -->

It Is The Nature Of Maya To Delude And Durga Is Krishna Deluding Mahamaya And Though She Provides Moksh This Devi Bhagwatam Is Not Fully Correct And Is Illusionary And Such Mayavadi

Nupe I am not sadhak,try to diffentiate between worshiper and sadhak.

I agree but Hindustani god is not my own but everybodys and i am not such a high sadhak like u act like

Beside i am talking from shastras and great acharyas not merely through emotions

sometimes your English is too bad,sometime fluent,why to hide imotions Sant?:rolleyes:

hey you tall about sadhana all the time so i said

sometimes your English is too bad,sometime fluent,why to hide imotions Sant?:rolleyes:

cant get u here on this one what do u say

It Is The Nature Of Maya To Delude And Durga Is Krishna Deluding Mahamaya And Though She Provides Moksh This Devi Bhagwatam Is Not Fully Correct And Is Illusionary And Such Mayavadi

Vrajanätha: In Gokula-Upäsanä, Durgä-devi has been counted

among Sri Hari’s associates. Who is this Durgä of Gokula?

Bäbäji: Durgä of Gokula is none other than yogamäyä. She is

situated as the seed of transformation of cit-sakti, so when she is

present in the spiritual world, She considers herself to be nondifferent

from the svarüpa-sakti. The material mäyä is only a transformation

of that yogamäyä. Durgä situated in the material world

is an attendant maidservant of that Durgä of the svarüpa-sakti in

the spiritual world. The Durgä of the svarüpa-sakti is lélä-posañasakti,

the potency that nourishes Kåñëa’s pastimes. The gopis who

have taken complete shelter of the parakiya-bhäva (paramour mood)

bestowed by yogamäyä, nourish Kåñëa’s rasa-viläs in the spiritual

world.

This is Durgadevi.

Yes ranjeetmore i know im talking abou the material durga worshiped but isnt durgadevi mahamaya the maya of this world.rea text 44 purport brahm saMhita to know what i mean to say