IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suryavakkantham

Respected Guru JIs - Grahan Dosha (Moon with Ketu) in the 7th house

Rate this topic

I have Moon with Ketu in the 7th house of Dhanus in my horoscope. I got to know that this combination forms Chandra Grahan. The 7th house along with Moon is getting effected due to this which in turn is spoiling my relationships with others. Can anyone please suggest me a remedy for it. Here are my birth details for reference:

Date of Birth: 12th May 1982

Time of Birth: 08:12 AM (IST)

Place of Birth: Hyderabad, India

Dear Suryavakkantham,

Chandra Grahan occurs on Purnima.You are not born on Purnima. Also on this date no Lunar eclipse happened anywhere in the world. Association of Ketu or Rahu with luminaries ie Sun and Moon need not result in eclipses.So, you are not born on Grahan day and any remedy depends upon other points in your horoscope and not as you thought as Chandra Grahan.

Don't have unknown fear.

Mention your gender while asking guidance.It helps the astrologers replying you.

with best wishes,

USR

Namaskar Guru Ji. Thank you for clarifying my doubt. I'm a male living in India and soon would be flying abroad. Could you please tell me how my career life would be in abroad? Can you please shed some light on my career and married life as per my kundali?

I want a point from my horoscope chart to be clarified by the Guru Jis. I've always observed that my relations with others go haywire abruptly. And this has caused a lot of emotional setbacks to me. It usually takes me a lot of time to get out of such setbacks.

1) Is it because of Moon's conjunction with Ketu in the 7th house? Is this causing "Chandra Grahan Yog"? Is Rahu aspecting Moon in my case? I've got Rahu-Ketu pooja done at Shri Kahahasti temple last month, but still felt that i'm breaking out of relationships.

2) Is it because of Mars+Saturn's conjunction in the 4th house? Is this combo afflicting Moon adversely?

Which among the above two reasons is making Moon weak in my kundali? And please suggest me remedies as per that. Here are my birth details:

Date of Birth: 12th May 1982

Time of Birth: 08:12 AM (IST)

Place of Birth: Hyderabad, India