IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Her1987

Webyogi Ji... About marital life

Rate this topic

How will be my married life? Will it be a good one? How will be my husband interms of looks and nature? Will he be fair or dark? After my marriage am I going to live in India or in abroad? Do I already know him? Please... Please... Please... can you answer my queries. Please be frank in your answers. I will be very thankful to you.

Here are my birth details:

DOB: 9th Sep 1987

TOB: 05:05 AM (IST)

POB: Hyderabad, India

How will be my married life? Will it be a good one? How will be my husband interms of looks and nature? Will he be fair or dark? After my marriage am I going to live in India or in abroad? Do I already know him? Please... Please... Please... can you answer my queries. Please be frank in your answers. I will be very thankful to you.

Here are my birth details:

DOB: 9th Sep 1987

TOB: 05:05 AM (IST)

POB: Hyderabad, India

Namaskar,

In my opinion, some of the answers are as follows:

Good one but spouse after marriage will have problems in life from time to time. Some may say two marriages or engegments in order to overcome this effect but it will be there. He will be of wheatish color in general and by nature good or good hearted. You may live any where you would like to but happiness willl be close to your birth place. There are some chances that you might know the person as Moon.

-WebYogi-

To be frank with you webyogi ji, i didn't understand what you mentioned above. I'm sorry about it but i'm not able to figure out clearly your statements. Could you please elaborate the above same lines again and explain me in detail.

To be frank with you webyogi ji, i didn't understand what you mentioned above. I'm sorry about it but i'm not able to figure out clearly your statements. Could you please elaborate the above same lines again and explain me in detail.

Namaskar,

Namaskar,

In my opinion, some of the answers are as follows:

Good one, the spouse is overall good to you.

Spouse after marriage will have problems in life from time to time, for example, spouse may have health problem, job problem, lossess etc.

Some may say two marriages or engegments in order to overcome this effect: To avoid the problems that spouse may suffer after marriage, some may suggest to have more than one engengement/marriage and leave the first. But by doing this way, there will still be a problem to the spouse and naturally to you.

He will be of wheatish color in general and by nature good or good hearted: I do not know how to simplyfy this further??

You may live any where you would like to but happiness willl be close to your birth place: You may make a choice to live out of your birth place but no matter what you do, the happiness will be when you live close to your birth place. You may not realize in years like a drem but when you go back to your events that occur several years ago, you will know what I mean. There are some chances that you might know the person.

-WebYogi-

Is it that I will have fights with my spouse? Is there any kind of seperation or divorce written? I'm planning to get married to someone who lives away from my birth place. Is my marital life not going to be a good one? Please be free and open in your answers. I would be happy if you could give me frank answers. Thank you.

Can you please reply webyogi ji

Namaskar,

As I mentioned before, in general by nature spouse will be good and I do not think of being of fighting nature. Although nature will depend on his lagna and placement of the planets in the chart. It is indication in your chart. This is as a consequence of karma from previous lives and we have to make the best that is in our hands. Thus, a divorce is possible and if this is avoided with good understanding and adjustments etc, then the spouse (and in time) you too will be stressed out whatever the reason may be after marriage.

-WebYogi-

You're right. I loose my temper very easily and get into fights for unrequired reasons. Is it going to be an arranged marriage for me or a love one? Are you sure that there is a chance of seperation or divorce written? Even if it is written, please be frank and tell me. In which year am i going to get married? And please tell me if its going to be a good one or not?

You're right. I loose my temper very easily and get into fights for unrequired reasons. Is it going to be an arranged marriage for me or a love one? Are you sure that there is a chance of seperation or divorce written? Even if it is written, please be frank and tell me. In which year am i going to get married? And please tell me if its going to be a good one or not?

Namaskar,

After Jupiter transists from Makra Rasi to Kumbha Rasi by end of this year, the time for marriage is good. Astrology guides me the probability and I work accordingly taking those consideration and I have no way to give any surity that is 100%.

-WebYogi-