IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sant

Who's God

Rate this topic

Yes,sant,you are very right.

The shaivite and the Shakta texts have absolutely no vision regarding Nirguna Brahm and saguna Brahm.They are confounding and pointless.They lead nowhere.At the end,you will just be confused,whether to worship devi or Her nirguna form.But if She is nirguna,why is She called SHE /??

These texts have no support of the vedas.They are mostly very misleading.

However,Saguna saakar Brahm is identified as Sri Krsna.This is accepted by the four(or six) acharyas and hence,this is true.

Most importantly,the most illustrious and important acarya,Srila Veda Vyasa has accepted this in his commentary on Vedanta-sutra.

I have to admit,I'm very fascinated by this Durgadevi.

She is sometimes called internal potency and sometimes bahiranga.I need to know more about Her form in vaikuntha as well as the one in the material universe.

Can someone kindly provide the info from bhagavtam ??

Here,in pune,Iskon refuses to sell single cantos.The entire set is quite expensive............

Answer is very easy if you can manage to do this.We all someday go to Samshan or smashan- a cremation place for Hindus right?What you see there?Body lying on woods and burning then turing into ashes right?Now can any of you collect those ashes and say that this ash is of male or female or of an industrialist or a beggar?If any of you can reply this question,he can surely tell us about the God.God who creates us with different faces/language/culture etc..but in the end no one will able to solve the puzzle of creation.

if you are not able to solve this answer,why are you here? what's the point of even coming here ??

eat.drink and be merry.

On the other hand,the vedas say that He can be known.So i will accept the vedas over your views.I'm sorry but that's how it is.

Sant,the vaishnavas have EXHAUSTIVELY provided evidence and a much better solution to Eternal existence than merging into Brahm,time and again.

You JUST CANNOT OVERLOOK the truths revealed by Sri Ramanuja,Sri Vallabha,Sri Madhva,Sri Nimbarka and most recently and expertly by Sri Gauranga.There is absolutely no loopholes in their doctrines.They match every revelation of the vedas.Merging into brahm is no longer even considered by the fortunate ones who get to know any of these doctrines from the brahm nishta gurudeva.

On the other hand,there has not been a single shakta or shaiva who can reconcile all the sastras or the vedanta singly,even with their chosen doctrines.This is just fact.

... Can someone kindly provide the info from bhagavtam ??

Here,in pune,Iskon refuses to sell single cantos.The entire set is quite expensive............

ranjeetmore, you can easily (and cheaply) print out each canto if you don't need the Sanskrit and purports. If you do want the Sanskrit and purports, you will find that each text here links to the corresponding Sanskrit pronunciation, word for word transliterations, translation and purports of Swami Prabhupada: www.SrimadBhagavatam.org

If you don't need print-friendly and just want to read the entire Bhagavatam online then: www.PrabhupadaBooks.com

ranjeetmore,

Durgadevi must be defined first.

There is a saying...

Existence (sat) can be had without being conscious (chit) of it, but if something was conscious (chit) it automatically assumes existence. Consciousness (chit) can be had without Bliss (ananda) but if there is bliss (ananda) then there is an automatic assumption of all three... sat, chit, and ananda.

Dear Hindustani I Try To Answer Your Qusetion,

The Soul Is Part Of God According To The Vedas

Due To Covering Of Maya It Comes In This World.all Souls Are Same In Quality.

To Your Question-the Answer -

If One Knows /has Knowledge Beforehand That Who's Body Was Burned ,person , Then One Can Tell If The Ash Is Of A Businessman Or A Beggar .similarly If One Knows Beforehand Who He Is Then He Can Tell Who He Is.

Great Acharyas Say That

The Soul Is Eternal There No Is Beforehand Here.

Soul Already Knows What God Is So

The Soul Already Knows Who Or What It Is.

It Has Just Forgotten Itself Due To Maya.

Am I Right?

I AM NOT OVERLOOKING GREAT VAISHNAVS LIKE MADHAVARACHRYA ETC.

AND MAYBE YOU MAKE A STRONG POINT AS EVEN I DO NOT REMEMBER OF MANY SHAKT OR SHAIV WHO HAVE RECONCILE ALL SHATRAS

On the other hand,there has not been a single shakta or shaiva who can reconcile all the sastras or the vedanta singly,even with their chosen doctrines.This is just fact.

<!-- / message -->

yes you are right Sant.

Am I Right?

Then what is the need to know who is God?I personally never try to find this answer either threw discussion or taking any clue for holy books.my and your soul are connected wtih God in any case before our birth and after our death and for me that is inuf.

Only thing one needs to find is Maya,if we can know maya rest all will come automatically,a real hard process and very few can pass this acid test.

Its not a matter of accepting or rejecting,matter is to see with the eyes and filter message going n comming out of brain,if I can do this things look much much easier.IN short-use inner voice to judge.

ya do you accept my other point i made

You are trying to determine WHICH form of Godhead is Supreme,Fully independent and as the One endorsed in the vedas.

This form of Godhead should be Advaya Jnyana tattva.

He should be

Svagat bheda shunya.

Sajatiya bheda shunya

and

vijatiya bheda Shunya.

There is only One form of Godhead who conforms with this: Sri Radhakrishna.

(Ramanandis(especially tulsidasa) assert that Sri SitaRama also conform with this tattva.)

thnks,smiley.

i don't get the relation,narasingh.

The relation is; there are different manifestations of the supreme. When one is commenting on antaranga and bahiranga, they are speaking of shakti. Para Shakti has manifestations of different gradations. In much the same way, Bhagavan is also Brahman and Paramatma. Bhagavan is Bhagavan though. Brahman is non-dual (sat), Paramatma is dual (chit), Bhagavan is ananda.

One Question I Have Is That Srila Prabhupada Says That We Have Forgoten Ouer Eternal Position With Krishna.

That Is Why We Are Here.

But Some Are Devoted To Lord Ram And Some Merge Into Brahman.

Is Soul Eternal Relative Of Krishna Or Is He An Ansh Of God.