IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
google12

Best date to give birth in April 2009

Rate this topic

Namaskar,

We are expecting our 1st baby in couple of weeks. Our due date as per doctor is April 18th and she wants us to come for delivery on Aril 17th.

I would like to know as what is the best date to have a baby in April 2009. It be really helpful to know if we could select an auspicious date for birth. I know that we cannot control the child's birth date and time, but since doctor has asked us the date that we want to have the delivery done, then I would like to know and try to meet that.

I was born is Varanasi (U.P)

Born on 28th Aug 1977, 1:05 AM

I was married on Feb 10th 2007

We are having our first baby - its a boy

My wife was born on 14 July 1978

Also if you could suggest the first letter to name the boy, then it would be really helpful.

Thanks,

- Ritesh Gupta

Dear Ritesh,

Where is the expected Place of Birth?

Apr 18 is showing approx of Sravanam Nakshatra - very auspicious (Maha Vishnu's nakshatra) - but the proximity to Rahu is very close - too close for comfort.

Not sure if this is still an option - See if you can move this by later by a day or so. Dhanishta or Satabhisha may be also be fine.

With Best Wishes

Classic72

Thank you very much for your reply, as suggested by you 18th april has effect of Rahu, will it be a good thing or bad ?

I would like to provide more information so that you can make an informed suggestion.

My Wife detail

DOB 14 July 1978

Place of Birth Aligarh U.P.

Time of birth : 11:05 am

My birth detail

DOB : 28 aug 1977

Place : Varanasi UP

Time 1:05 am

Married on 10th feb 2008 in Noida U.P.

The baby would be born in Midlothian, Virginia USA ( close to Richmond City, VA)

The cordinates for midlothian are :

Lattitude: 37.4 Long: -77.6

If you could suggest an earlier day that would be more helpful because the doctor does not want to delay the birth beyond 17th April.

-----------

This is what is called misuse of Astrology. Controlling birth time, what a shameful and naive thought.

It's only because of people like you this science of Astrology is seldom questioned, and those who help are as guilty as you.

Its my thought, and I believe in what I do and say.

wbr

Ayush

We are not trying to control the destiny, we have an option provided by the doctor. And if the date suggested is more than 18th April, then we cannot push for that due to medical limitation. We are trying to know the best date and NOT time for birth. If my wife goes into natural labor before 17th April, there's nothing I can do about it and I'll be as happy and grateful to god as I would be having the baby born on the date prescribed by some knownful person.

I hope you dont look at these request through same lens of someone trying to control the destiny.

Thanks for your comments and concerns.

Dear google12,

It's the happiest moment in the life of young couple to have children and they show a bit concern about delivery, how the child will be etc ,which is natural.

Be happy,cheerful and celebrate the birth of healthy and nice baby.

Any astrological help you require, you can contact me at my email ID.I will try to help you.

with best wishes,

USR

The question is, Can we really manipulate our future by fixing the time of birth? Can fixing the time is really auspicious?

I am a doctor, and when we follow normal labour, no matter when we induce the labour, we can not ascertain the time

Only procedure which allow accurate fixture of time is Caesarean section. And how can we call the birth auspicious when the child had led his mother to surgery and at least 3 months of discomfort even at the time of birth? Is it auspicious?

Atul

Hello.Atul,

Are you a gynaecologist ? . I would like to know from you a few things related to birth. If one feels he can fix the birth time , it is rather ignorance. People are yet to understand the various deeply hidden knots of the Lord. We can say we know astrology only if we can exactly predict the past of a person without asking even a single question. The birth itself is because of the persons past karma. Otherwise his landing will be in 'swarga' !

It is easy for the astrologer to choose a birth time. Twenty years later, the same astrologer would regret having choosen the time, if he was alive. Like it happens with the divorced coulpe.. many pass a comment about the astrologer.. who matched my horoscope..see what a wife i have got ? and another astrologer would say.. how did he match these two ?...

Atul, which part of the time you fix in the birth of caesarean.. Do you have any nice experience that you can share with us ?

Hello astroseeker,

I am a general practicioner, My wife is a gynaecologist.

We do not ascertain time for cesarean and neither we do reccomend it to anyone. No chart can be perfectly right. Even for my daughter who is now 3 months old, we didn't even tried this. She was born in Gandmoola yoga by cesarean but we didnot planned it.

If anyone asks me about the time reccomended I simply refuse and advice him to leave it to God.

Atul

Namaskar,

We are expecting our 1st baby in couple of weeks. Our due date as per doctor is April 18th and she wants us to come for delivery on Aril 17th.

I would like to know as what is the best date to have a baby in April 2009. It be really helpful to know if we could select an auspicious date for birth. I know that we cannot control the child's birth date and time, but since doctor has asked us the date that we want to have the delivery done, then I would like to know and try to meet that.

I was born is Varanasi (U.P)

Born on 28th Aug 1977, 1:05 AM

I was married on Feb 10th 2007

We are having our first baby - its a boy

My wife was born on 14 July 1978

dear goole12,

First of all I would like to advise you not to meddle with what has the Supreme power has already decided on the child.Why don't you think +ve.While you say you are expecting the first child,you also say"We are having our first bay-its is boy" A contradicting & confusing statement.

How will you confirm whether humanly suggested date& time will be really good?All depends on how lucky you are depending on your past karma.Your birth details have nothing to do with the expected addition.

Anyway I suggest to leave the date & time in the hands of the Almighty who will only do good in the form of your doctor and continuously pray only with +ve thoughts to the Mighty Hanuman ji who will not only take care of the child to be born and those responsible for the healthy growth of the child:ie.you,your wife and all those concerned,including the doctor who attends to its birth.

Best wishes,

Anusha

Namaskar,

Also if you could suggest the first letter to name the boy, then it would be really helpful.

Thanks,

- Ritesh Gupta

Dear google,

when you will have the baby, please write his birth details here. We all will suggest a name for him. :)

Wish lots of luck for you

Atul

Dear all,

I agree that trying to fix a birth date and time is not something that we humans should do. But since Mr google12 has been asked by the doctor to choose a date and if he anyway has to give a date, there is nothing wrong in trying to choose an auspicious date in my humble opinion . Offcourse choosing a date may not really mean delivery will happen on the same date.

However , while giving a date, wanting to give an auspicious one is only natural.

Again I am a novice in astrology and neither am I spiritually at a high place, I just felt a genuine concern for the queryer.

Hi all,

With all due respect to everyone's freedom of speech and thought, I completely agree with Nisha's comments.

Isn't the query here quite similar to fixing of an auspicious date for marriage. Why don't we normally question that too, saying oh well! the marriage will last if it has to... How would choosing an auspicious date help?! Even in cases of divorce, a bad muhurta for wedding is blamed as the cause for the mishap.

In fact if we look at this whole forum only and all other such, instead of suggesting remedies to people, shouldn't we all be just telling everyone, "well only what GOD willing will happen, why bother about future or remedies"?

I feel there's nothing wrong in trying to find a better time for child birth if we can. For ex. if we can avoid neecha moon etc. some small nitty gritties. i am just a learner. even I don't know much about such things but if its mildly possible then why not? For the rest, as our own father-to-be mentioned here that he does realize its ultimately god's will at the end as in what if his wife delivers before the day etc...

My best wishes to the lucky couple...

Kind regards

Wishes,

I respect the views of mylilangel and respected Nisha ji's views. Every body have right to do and express what he thinks and assumes is right.

But Can we really change the future of a child by fixing the time of birth?

Regards

I really appreciate everyone's feedback on my query.

I was just trying to know the date and Not time, because this is not in our hand. Again, we have an option of selecting the date when we want to go in labor that's why I wanted input from someone who has some insight on this.

Again no offence taken...thanks for all your concerns, prayers and good wishes.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we had our baby boy born on April 09, 2009 at 11:52 am. I guess God and baby had thier own plan. We are very delighted, happy and thankful to God and everyone who cared and wished for us.

Just to mention it was a full moon and Hanuman Jayanti on April 09, 2009.

We have decided on his name too, we are thinking of "Nivedh" which is derived from "Nevedhya (offering to God; Prasad)"

Let me know if you all have any suggestion, I still have 12 more hours to finalize.

Thanks and wish you all the best.

- Ritesh Gupta.

Aum Gurubhyo Namah

namaste

dear shri.Google12,

Congratulations. We all wish him the best in his life.

What a name you have choosen !.. It perfectly fits with the kalapursha's zodiac.

12 th house, Meena is where venus gets exalted. Venus is rejuvenation. Meena is

identified with Triyambakesha. 12 th house is the house of offering !

Use kaatapayadi varga for naming. 'Nivedh' when split is na + va + dh

Remove the matras and half letters. value for na is zero. value for va is four.

value for dh is eight. so the number is 048 or 48. Reverse it and divide it by 12.

The reminder gives the zodiac or rashi. when the reminder is zero, one should take

12 as the final number. 12 th is meena ! So the name goes with the kaalapurusha !.

May mother bless all

sasisekaran

Dear Ritesh,

The boy is born in Chitra pada 1. The starting letter has to be " P or Pe".For boy the total characters in the name are to be even.(2/4/6/8).For example Prasad Kumar,Prasanna Kumar etc.

The name should not resemble any plant,creaper,hills,mountains,river etc..

This makes his namanakshtra and janmanakshtra tally for all future events in his life.

Try a name you like.

Also till the boy reaches 5 years of age,regular prayers to Sri Hanumanji or pooja to Shani on Saturdays helps as Shani sade sath is upto 11/2014.

With best wishes,

USR

Dear google12,

It's the happiest moment in the life of young couple to have children and they show a bit concern about delivery, how the child will be etc ,which is natural.

Be happy,cheerful and celebrate the birth of healthy and nice baby.

Any astrological help you require, you can contact me at my email ID.I will try to help you.

with best wishes,

USR

Dear google12 ji,

Heartiest congratulations to you and your family.

At this moment of great joy I would like to draw your kind attention to the the above line in bold as words of a prophet that seems to have indirectly indicated as to how the child would be born.It is now born by the grace of the Almighty with no fuss at all but to a great celebration.

Wish your boy a great future.

Sasisekaran Ji & USR Ji have given you a well considered suggestion to name the child.Please select one suitable that adds up to your joy.

Regards,

Anusha