IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tirisilex

Blaming religion for war

Rate this topic

The Professional Sports Teams are at war with each other over basically philosophical differences that go on and on for years. See the same differences in Baseball, Footballers etc. I don't know if these differences are MUNDANE or not but I do know it is depressing when even the Professional Sports Teams platform is constant war.

Even my Rugby friends ---I have to keep my mouth shut around them about lots of things, they think Cricket Players should just kill and burn off all the Other Sports and things like that. Truly depressing when I fundamentally agree with most things about Professional Sports Teams but choose to keep my mouth shut most of the time because the same age old tired deadhorse beaten arguments and philosophical differences surface over and over and over...

"Ping-Pong is one of the best sports for senior citizens"--Dr Daniel Amin

The Professional Sports Teams are at war with each other over basically philosophical differences that go on and on for years. See the same differences in Baseball, Footballers etc. I don't know if these differences are MUNDANE or not but I do know it is depressing when even the Professional Sports Teams platform is constant war.

Even my Rugby friends ---I have to keep my mouth shut around them about lots of things, they think Cricket Players should just kill and burn off all the Other Sports and things like that. Truly depressing when I fundamentally agree with most things about Professional Sports Teams but choose to keep my mouth shut most of the time because the same age old tired deadhorse beaten arguments and philosophical differences surface over and over and over...

"Ping-Pong is one of the best sports for senior citizens"--Dr Daniel Amin

I am usually not smart enough to figure out your posts but I think I get the point of this one. :)

Do you think human souls have transcendental rights? :)

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law or kangaroo court of our choosing.