IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ab12

how to reach shani shignapur

Rate this topic

jai mata ki,

i want to go and take darshan of shani maharaj as my shani mahadasha is on going.can any one help me how to reach shani shiganapur from Delhi by rail and how puja and other thing can be done to get shani maharaj bless.

thanks & regards

abhishek bansal

d.o.b:14-06-1980

time:10:55 am

place; Delhi,India.

||Om Namo Laxminarayanay ||

Namashkar,

The best possible way for you would be to reach PUNE. You could hire a cab or there are buses (please check out more with travels for buses) and reach Shirdi. It is believed that Thursday signifies day of Sai Baba.

Arriving to Shani singnapur from Shirdi is not at all a problem . There are sharing taxis available frequently (very nice frequency rather), takes about an hour to reach.

Normally the taxi ppl have good setting, he will directly take you to the place, where you could take bath and then they provide you Black dhoti to wear along with necessary offerings, they also provide you Oil to offer to Shani Maharaj. I have seen people offering like 10/20 litres of oil at a time. Its your wish and love towards Shanidev.Recitation of Shani mantra, if you wish.

Return back to Shirdi - > Pune and back to Pavilion :-)

All in all, if you ask any travel agent,they can arrange it for you, it shud not be a problem. Frequent buses from pune to Shirdi has made all easier.

Jai Shani Dev .

|| Om Namo Laxminarayanay ||

jai mata ki,

i want to go and take darshan of shani maharaj.. how to reach shani shiganapur from Delhi by rail and how puja and other thing can be done to get shani maharaj bless.