place-bhubaneswar,orissa

my rashi is-Gemini, Nakshatra-Punarvasu

My Fiancee's data

my fiancee's details(boy)

date of birth-11/07/1983

time-04.45 pm(afternoon)

place-jajpur,Orissa

his rashi-Cancer, Nakshatra-Pushya

Please provide a detailed analysis of our charts and our married life...becoz we are facing alot of problems from a the time we know each other....now we are still in a bid trouble..plz advice..Thanks a lot in advance to all the great astrologers here for ur kind help and cooperation.

My data

my details(girl)

date of birth-11/07/1983

time-02.29 am(early morning)

place-bhubaneswar,orissa

my rashi is-Gemini, Nakshatra-Punarvasu

My Fiancee's data

my fiancee's details(boy)

date of birth-11/07/1983

time-04.45 pm(afternoon)

place-jajpur,Orissa

his rashi-Cancer, Nakshatra-Pushya

Please provide a detailed analysis of our charts and our married life...becoz we are facing alot of problems from a the time we know each other....now we are still in a bid trouble..plz advice..Thanks a lot in advance to all the great astrologers here for ur kind help and cooperation.

Namaskar,

The match points are 22.5 is OK but it has two dosha and is thus not suggested for marriage.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

Thanks a lot for the help webyogiji.....can we do any puja for the dosha's so that we can be happily married as the marriage is going to happen next month and everything is finalized.can anyone sugeest any remedies??? plz..:pray:.USR ji , deepaji, webyogiji and all other distinguised astrologers please help.i want to have ahappy married life.but from the time i am engaged i am always tensed, have bad fights still i cant leave him.dont know why?...i am really tensed abt my married life...plz analyze and help me...

Plz help me.its my sincere request to all the great astrologers here.plz suggest any remedies to make my married life happy and peaceful...plz suggest me how can i overcome the dosha's.

Dear

You have already made a decision and hence there is no merit in studying the chart from matching perspective. Have a faith in the supreme power and pray to her sincerely, he is the one who controls our destiny.

Homa and worship to please Godess Katyayani (One of the Nav Durgas) is considered as beneficial to overcome the obstacles in Married life and to improve the harmony and understanding between the couple.

Best regards,

Mandar

II Shubham Bhavatu II

thanks a lot mandarji for ur reply..is it really that difficult for me to gain marital happiness if i marry him ??.if i am not happy in my marriage i will become a burden for myself and my parents...An astrologer told me that according to my horoscope i will get a very good husband who will be very pious and caring towards me.so was that not right ???.can anyone analyze my horoscope and tell me....

Thanks a lot in advance for interest shown in my query..

Dear ips,

If you think you are not compatible with the person you are enganged to, you might want to think over your decision,still not too late.. if you don't enter the wedlock with a positive and good feeling with a belief that things will work out well, it is very likely that both of you will feel miserable going forward.

thanks a lot mandarji for ur reply..is it really that difficult for me to gain marital happiness if i marry him ??.if i am not happy in my marriage i will become a burden for myself and my parents...An astrologer told me that according to my horoscope i will get a very good husband who will be very pious and caring towards me.so was that not right ???.can anyone analyze my horoscope and tell me....

Thanks a lot in advance for interest shown in my query..