IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
varunarora01

Gem Advise

Rate this topic

I have been told to wear Diamond. I am already wearing Emerald. Currently, I am facing problems wrt my job. Planning to get married in 2010.

Please tell me should I start wearing a diamond. As diamond is believed to have strong effect positive/ negative and diamond being very costly. Please advise me whether should i wear diamond and on the right time to start wearing a diamond?

and what can be the potential benefits of weraing diamond.?

My Birth Details are:

DOB:02 June 1981

Time:1315 hours

Place: Delhi

what is the problem for which you want to wear a gemstone ?

Currently I am facing problems wrt to Job.Since December 2008 there have been considerable tension from my work front. Now there are rumors that company will be firing people in june/ july 2009. Job tension coupled with pressure to get married from my parents are the focus areas.

Hi Sanjeev,

Could you please advise me whether i should wear neelam or not?

I have been facing lots of problems and tensions in relations.

Following are my birth details-

DOB-09/11/1981

Time-:06:32 AM

Place-Ahmedabad(Guj)

Gender-Female.

I have already been wearing pearl and diamond.

Please advise me.Thanks

I have been told to wear Diamond. I am already wearing Emerald. Currently, I am facing problems wrt my job. Planning to get married in 2010.

Please tell me should I start wearing a diamond. As diamond is believed to have strong effect positive/ negative and diamond being very costly. Please advise me whether should i wear diamond and on the right time to start wearing a diamond?

and what can be the potential benefits of weraing diamond.?

My Birth Details are:

DOB:02 June 1981

Time:1315 hours

Place: Delhi

Can someone please help me in this..

Reagrds

Varun

Dear Varun

Though Moon your 11<SUP>th</SUP> lord is exalted and vargottam ,as you are born on Amavasya(New Moon day),it has become weak being associated with Sun the 12<SUP>th</SUP> lord in 9th Also Mars the 3<SUP>rd</SUP> and 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord is in 9<SUP>th</SUP>.

Lagna lord and 10<SUP>th</SUP> lord Mercury is with 2<SUP>nd</SUP> and 9<SUP>th</SUP> lord Venus in 10<SUP>th</SUP>.An excellent yoga.You shine well in your profession.Though Saturn is casting it’s 10<SUP>th</SUP> aspect it may not cause much damage to 10<SUP>th</SUP> as it is in Mercury house.

Rahu in 11<SUP>th</SUP> is well placed.You get financial help from all directions.

You are in Rahu MD- Ravi AD from 8/2008 to 6/2009. This is causing the anxiety about your job.

I feel that ,Sun and Mars are causing hindrance in your development on a permanent basis and more during their dasa and antardasa periods.

Instead of wearing Gems better spend on Puja/Prayers to Ravi and Kuja which helps a lot.Ask a local Pujari to guide you.

If you are particular in wearing a gem, wear a pearl in silver on your little finger(for Moon).

with best wishes,

USR