IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SalvageMe

Ram performed animal sacrifice with his own hands

Rate this topic

Empty it is very rare that the lord comes down on this earth though there are many who claim to be incarnations satya sai nirmala devi present day kalki avtar claimer even baba gangaram is being considered a vishnu avtar by some

I have some doubts about SatyaSaI. Others- I don't know. But, confirm your views about Satya sai, ' cause I went to him Twice, 10years back, but he didn't notice me. I am one in the crowd. few selected persons were granted private interview. That's what causes my doubt. Why satya sai is not accessable to all? why to only aselected few?-Prasad

though there are many who claim

read abovewords carefully

i also have not met any of them

and satya sai hes been there

for many years i think he still has followers

but yes if you want to meet great souls

more than that if you want to follow them then you come to india meet meet he great vaishnavs -morari bapu,devkinanadanji,kripaluji maharaj the 5th jagadguru,hari chaitanya prabhu

This can only be wishful thinking. Liberation is not possible without personal effort. Even if God stood in a personal form before you, unless you have the thirst for God, you can't perceive him as God.

You're so certain of this and that, but you make so many assumptions.

In divine lila, things aren't what they look like. That's why it's called lila. Maybe one day you can appreciate that, that you are not the knower.

Empty it is very rare that the lord comes down on this earth though there are many who claim to be incarnations satya sai nirmala devi present day kalki avtar claimer even baba gangaram is being considered a vishnu avtar by some

some = those who want to be cheated

some = those who want to be cheated

You look sure they are cheaters

But baba gangaram is considered an avtar by many just, look at his site

ive posted it

You look sure they are cheaters

But baba gangaram is considered an avtar by many just, look at his site

ive posted it

I'm not going to. How many 'god men' are there out there?

I never said he was a bad person, I'm sure he does good work, but he's one of many.

I'm sure when you ask him about his claims to be god he simply says that actually everyone is god and he is just helping them realise that, blah blah blah.

Forgive my scepticism, but it isn't hard to get people to follow you in India, theres thousands of these people, they come and go.

I came to K.C. after studying Meher Baba, another so-called "god-man." Somehow, it just didn't seem right that God would just be some middle-aged guy. After that, I discovered Krishna Book in the library, and through Prabhupad's sublime exposition of Krishna consciousness, and his clever placing of the philosophy within the story line of Krishna lila, I became convinced of the viability of the Krishna conception of divinity.

jeffster/AMd

I'm not going to. How many 'god men' are there out there?

I never said he was a bad person, I'm sure he does good work, but he's one of many.

I'm sure when you ask him about his claims to be god he simply says that actually everyone is god and he is just helping them realise that, blah blah blah.

Forgive my scepticism, but it isn't hard to get people to follow you in India, theres thousands of these people, they come and go.

i dont know about his teachings but i have seen him worshipped as vishnu .

they have his idols .

Bhajans on tv referring gangaram as vishnu.

he was born a long time ago.not there anymore.

only his disciple who also recently died.

They have propagated hi worship i think.

front-02-02.jpg

i dont know about his teachings but i have seen him worshipped as vishnu .

they have his idols .

Bhajans on tv referring gangaram as vishnu.

he was born a long time ago.not there anymore.

only his disciple who also recently died.

They have propagated hi worship i think.

front-02-02.jpg

So what?

You know that picture is a violation of BBT copyright?

The person who painted it DID NOT wish for this man's murthi to be put over the face of Krishna. It seem's this man's followers lack the artistic ability to paint pictures themselves.

Please tell me where this picture is from, it is illegal.

EDIT: I have founf their website, and emailed BBT about it.

I assume those excerpts are from the Ramayana. Were there any parts that you liked? What scripture/s do you recommend instead - if any?

Then that resolute Rama on going into forest along with Soumitri hunted a robust-bodied, big Rohi animal, or, Kesari animal, and then he spread sacred grass on ground to place that offering to the deceased soul of that bird. [3-68-32

On drawing up the flesh of that Rohi animal and lumping it to gobbets, that highly observant Rama placed those gobbets on pleasant greenish pasturelands as obsequial offerings in respect of that bird Jataayu. [3-68-33]

How ignorant and cruel.

I have some doubts about SatyaSaI. Others- I don't know. But, confirm your views about Satya sai, ' cause I went to him Twice, 10years back, but he didn't notice me. I am one in the crowd. few selected persons were granted private interview. That's what causes my doubt. Why satya sai is not accessable to all? why to only aselected few?-Prasad

An American Family Tragedy and Sathya Sai Baba

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhl5X0SlR4

Edited by Smiley

It was not ignorant and cruel like Krishna Ram is an avatar of vishnu so what ever he did had a good reason you could say that bird got liberated. In the Ramayan all the demons who got killed by Ram got liberated. Just like Krishna Ram Bliss personified and so merciful he was even prepared to forgive Ravan if he surrenderd.