IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kirandeep

does these principles of astrology shows intercaste marriage in my chart?

Rate this topic

hi im kiran

dob- 19sep1982

time-around 3:30p.m.

place-29N46 77E15

does following principles of astrology shows intercaste/inerreligion marriage in my chart?

1. Principle I: For males, Venus should be afflicted by Saturn, Rahu or Ketu. In charts of females, Jupiter should come under separating influence of Saturn, Rahu or Ketu.
  2. Principle II: Fifth or seventh house should be afflicted by Saturn. Saturn in fifth house has a special influence and significance on inter religion marriages because from the fifth house, Saturn’s 3rd drishti would be automatically be on the seventh house.
  3. Principle III: Ninth house and its lord should be affected by Trik bhavas and their lords. Since one is going “against” his/her religion, there should be some bad effect seen on the ninth house. Additionally, ninth house should be afflicted by Rahu/Ketu.
  4. Principle IV: Seventh house and its lord should be connected with a debilitated planet or Rahu/Ketu.
hope for a reply

thank you

kiran

hi im kiran

dob- 19sep1982

time-around 3:30p.m.

place-29N46 77E15

does following principles of astrology shows intercaste/inerreligion marriage in my chart?

1. Principle I: For males, Venus should be afflicted by Saturn, Rahu or Ketu. In charts of females, Jupiter should come under separating influence of Saturn, Rahu or Ketu.
  2. Principle II: Fifth or seventh house should be afflicted by Saturn. Saturn in fifth house has a special influence and significance on inter religion marriages because from the fifth house, Saturn’s 3rd drishti would be automatically be on the seventh house.
  3. Principle III: Ninth house and its lord should be affected by Trik bhavas and their lords. Since one is going “against” his/her religion, there should be some bad effect seen on the ninth house. Additionally, ninth house should be afflicted by Rahu/Ketu.
  4. Principle IV: Seventh house and its lord should be connected with a debilitated planet or Rahu/Ketu.
hope for a reply

thank you

kiran

<table id="post1134083" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(207, 207, 207); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(207, 207, 207);" class="alt1" id="td_post_1134083">following is the link from where i got these principles.. i can not reply any private message cz of some technical problem...

http://www.planetarypositions.com/no...dic-astrology/

whats ur view on my chart regarding these principles?

<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(207, 207, 207); background-color: rgb(239, 239, 239);" class="alt1">

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->

user_online.gif <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> reputation.gif <!-- [sTART HACK='vB Pager' AUTHOR='UAEWEB.COM' VERSION='3.0.3' CHANGEID= 7 ] --> <!-- [END HACK='vB Pager' AUTHOR='UAEWEB.COM' VERSION='3.0.3' CHANGEID= 7 ] --> report.gif

</td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> <!-- controls --> quote.gif</td></tr></tbody></table>

Hello Kiran,

Those are guide lines to show inclination to choose one's partner on their own. Venus, the planet of love should be associated with malefics like Saturn, Mars and Rahu. The lust , if influenced by such planets, goes highly tamasic in nature. Enjoyment becomes the primary importance. Seventh house shows , ones spouse or partner. Fifth house shows one's furture and higher intellect. Any combo of Fifth house lord / Seventh house lord shows one's desire to choose their partner on their own. Ninth house, the house of dharma , if infulenced by malefics make one to break the rules by not listening to Guru/Adviser/father/Elder(ninth house). But do not be mislead that such combinations in Rasi chart alone can make one marry outside their cast. Within a gap of Two hours, thousands of persons are born. Using internet, just find how many people are born all over the world and just find out how many of them adopt caste system. Caste system is prevalant only in a fraction of the world. To understand those rules, collect and analyse charts of a few of your known people who have married outside caste. Just for a simple exercise, I give the position of a chart. Apply the above rules and see how many of them fit and place your comments on the marital status of the person.

1. Simha (Leo) ....... Lagna

2. Kanya (Virgo)........ Saturn and Ketu

3. Virchik (Scorpio).... Moon

4. Kumbha (Aquarious).. Mars

5. Meena (Pisces) ....... Venus and Rahu

6. Vrishabh(Taurus)..... Jupiter, Sun and Mercury

Give this a Try !