IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
devaki

when will i be releived from unseen abuse

Rate this topic

respected all astrology guruji's,

I'm in total total vain i'm totally depressed due to my problems in house..... u know how i live in my inlaws house i stay in house all the time my husband takes me only if i have ti visit hospital only my motherin law and my husband take care of all the things, i have to stay in house all the time, u know i didnt go out past from 8months... i shouldnt talk to friends thru phone, i shouldnt talk long with my parents ... realtives forget about it.... i dont have any life of my own no interact with anybody.... becoz the reason they say that money will go waste....i dont know i'm graduate and came from a full freedom in my parents house and having all restrictions in my balance , i'm not able to balance my mind with a very hard change plz check my horoscope if my life has to go like this i cant live becoz u cant make a parrot stay in a golden cage, my life is just like that i cant share my feelings with anybody...and even if i explian them they r not ready to understand..........plz for god's sake help me.....i want to know when will i go abroad with my husband,i'm a housewife,and my husband is an IT professional i want to go abroad as soon as possible to releive from these disturbances pleas check our horoscopes and tell me what is going on , when will we go to abroad..

my dob: 11 august 1978 time night 1:16 early hours of friday..swathi nakshtra thula raasi,place of birth visakhapatnam andhrapradesh

my husbands dob: 18th october 1973.evening 4:20 p.m.,punarvashu nakshtra ,midhuna raasi place of birth kurnool andhrapradesh

my sons dob: 27th april 2004 morning 11:09 pushyami nakshtra,place of birth central time of america

please let me know why r these many disturbances in our family,misunderstandings, and motherin law problems

i'm not able to come out of this and always think of commiting....:sleep:suicide

respected all astrology guruji's,

I'm in total total vain i'm totally depressed due to my problems in house..... u know how i live in my inlaws house i stay in house all the time my husband takes me only if i have ti visit hospital only my motherin law and my husband take care of all the things, i have to stay in house all the time, u know i didnt go out past from 8months... i shouldnt talk to friends thru phone, i shouldnt talk long with my parents ... realtives forget about it.... i dont have any life of my own no interact with anybody.... becoz the reason they say that money will go waste....i dont know i'm graduate and came from a full freedom in my parents house and having all restrictions in my balance , i'm not able to balance my mind with a very hard change plz check my horoscope if my life has to go like this i cant live becoz u cant make a parrot stay in a golden cage, my life is just like that i cant share my feelings with anybody...and even if i explian them they r not ready to understand..........plz for god's sake help me.....i want to know when will i go abroad with my husband,i'm a housewife,and my husband is an IT professional i want to go abroad as soon as possible to releive from these disturbances pleas check our horoscopes and tell me what is going on , when will we go to abroad..

my dob: 11 august 1978 time night 1:16 early hours of friday..swathi nakshtra thula raasi,place of birth visakhapatnam andhrapradesh

my husbands dob: 18th october 1973.evening 4:20 p.m.,punarvashu nakshtra ,midhuna raasi place of birth kurnool andhrapradesh

my sons dob: 27th april 2004 morning 11:09 pushyami nakshtra,place of birth central time of america

please let me know why r these many disturbances in our family,misunderstandings, and motherin law problems

i'm not able to come out of this and always think of commiting....:sleep:suicide

Namaskar,

With this date ( August 11) I am getting thula rasi but not Friday. For Friday, the rasi changes and date is Aug 12, please check it again.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

respected webyogiji,

u have asked me to check the time

yeah, i was born on 11th august 1978 thursday midnight 1:16a.m. early hours of friday which is shraavan shrukravar varalakshmi vrath day. i'm sure that falls in thula raasi and swathi nakshtra... plz check the horoscopes and help me to come out of this mental problems...

thanking u,

devaki.