IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vkomal

Need help in business prediction

Rate this topic

Dear Guruji,

I have just opened a business last year. It involves technology and system integration service for exclusive/luxurious house and commercial. My office is in Bangkok.

Since opening (6 months ago), I can hardly any close any significant deal and have generated loss for months now. I am now getting obstacle in every way of running this business, from finding clients, closing deals, and finding the right candidate to work in this business. I used my parents money for the investment and the remaining amount is running low (I could only survive another year with this rate of loss). I am also planning to open another showroom early next year which will require significant amount of investment; and the decision of securing the place need to be finalized within 2 months time.

I am having a hard time deciding to sell a share of this business to acquire more investment or to borrow from the bank. Nevertheless, I still cannot go fully forward without hiring more employee (I only have one employee now). It is very difficult to find the right employee without increasing significant amount of business expense.

I wonder should I go forward with full force in this business or should I rethink about alternatives.

I wonder if this problem and all monetary problem will go away soon.

Thank you.

Here is my birth information:

Place of Birth: Bangkok, Thailand (13/45N 100/32E)

Time of Birth: 14.11

Date of Birth: 15 July 1984

Asc: Libra

Sat: 1st House

Mar: 1st House

Ketu: 2nd House

Jupiter: 3rd House

Moon: 4th House

Rahu: 8th House

Sun: 9th House

Venus: 10th House

Mercury: 10th House

Aum Gurubhyo Namah

Namaste

Dear shri.vkomal

you have started the business exactly at the wrong time. sorry.

rahu and mars are influencing the tenth lord and amatya karaka

(responsible for professoin)Moon by graha drishti. The desire

of these two kroora grahas are bad.

Vimsottari Dasa:

Rah MD: 1990-10-28 - 2008-10-27

Mars AD: 2007-10-10 - 2008-10-27

Pratyantardasas in this AD:

Mars: 2007-10-10 - 2007-11-01 ..|

Rah: 2007-11-01 - 2007-12-27 ..|

Jup: 2007-12-27 - 2008-02-15 ..|

Sat: 2008-02-15 - 2008-04-15 ..|durng when of these

Merc: 2008-04-15 - 2008-06-09..|periods did the

Ket: 2008-06-09 - 2008-07-03 ..|thought of business

Ven: 2008-07-03 - 2008-09-06 ..|strike you ? when

Sun: 2008-09-06 - 2008-09-26 ..|did you start exactly

Moon: 2008-09-26 - 2008-10-27..|

Jupiter dasa is on now. Jupiter is placed 12th to the Arudha lagna.

arudha lagna shows status. Jupiter placed in 12 th can bring in

financial loss.

transit wise, saturn is in 8th from your moon (the tenth lord also ).

It is better to stop investing further and concentrate on improving the

existing one. when one job cannot be handled, how can you venture

into the second one ? it is the mind that is being pushed into wrong

ideas. saturn and mars placed in lagna is not a welcome sign. They

do not give you the wisdom. Jupiter , the karaka for lagna is placed

in third , which is again bad.

chant the following 324 times at 6am, 12noon and 6pm daily.

om namo narayanaya

may mother bless all

sasisekaran.

Dear sasisekaran,

I would like to put up a query related to this chart. Please clarify.

1. Venus and Mercury are in 10th house Cancer. Venus is in Greater Enemy. Venus is also Asc lord, and the native is doing a business related to expensive and assorted goods as natives with Venus's relation to 10th house usually do. Do you think weak Venus could also be a reason for his losses?

2. Mars is a functional malefic for Libra Ascendant. Mars is in Ascendant. If Mars is a malefic for the native why is Shastiamsha indicated as Benefic for this chart. (I learned that positioning of planets make them malefic or benefic hence even if a planet is a functional malefic it can work as a benefic if it's well disposed, but how is Shastiamsha concluded.)

3. Similar to the second query, Sun is in 9th house Gemini. Sun is in a friendly sign, and it is a functional Malefic. Also Shastiamsha of Sun is Malefic, then why for mars is it benefic. Is Shastiamsha the final call for the dignity of the planet.

4. Saturn makes things more confusing here. Saturn is a functional Benefic, exalted in the chart creating Shasha Mahapurush Yoga. However Shastiamsha of Saturn is indicated as Malefic. How would one consider this. Does it mean the Yoga won't do any good for the native. And why is Shastiamsha malefic, if both positioning and functionality are benefic.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Ayush

Guruji,

I planned to start the business around these period:

Jup: 2007-12-27 - 2008-02-15

Sat: 2008-02-15 - 2008-04-15

I rented a premise and start renovation in Merc: 2008-04-15 - 2008-06-09.

Business Registration Date was 15 July 2008.

The first day that I sit in the office was 12 August 2008.

My Nakshatra is Dhanishta

For the new venture, it is actually critical to this business future since the showroom will be set in prime location and will attract a lot of walk-in customer which the office alone cannot do. For the investment, the bank will take care of it and I will have pay interest every month. I believe this new showroom will save this business, but it will have to wait until next year.

Thank you.

Aum gurubhyo Namah

namaste

dear shri.Ayush,

sorry for the delay.

Does this case study becomes intriguing ? It is so.

Understanding Sage Parasara is of primary importance. After that, the application

becomes even more difficult since the transit brings is commplications. I wonder

how certain practicing astrologers, stick to their analysis just based on just rasi alone.

Whatever i have understood, i write below. They need not be correct and reflect the

truth of the chart.

Sage says, to ascertain the beneficience of moon , one has to look at the paksha.

In this chart moon is krishna paksha. Also the moon is an afflicted one. It carries the

past(D60) 'maaya' in it. It is 12th to lagna , with venus and mars in dasamsa. Hence

tenth lord moon is not all comfortable. The the dasamsa lagna is mithun, within a window

of 8 mins on one side and 4 mins on the other side of the given birth time.

venus, as per sage, is only neutral to thula lagna.The neutrality is because of its 8th

lordship. Generally lagna lord is benefic. Lagna lord, showing application of intelligence

placed in 10th made him start his business exactly during its pratyantra. For thula lagna

mercury gives auspicious results as per sage. For thula lagna a combination of merucy

and moon gives raja yoga. The blemish in the chart is that of moon, which is unable to

bring its auspiciousness. Hence it becomes all the more important for him to chant

" om namo Narayana ". But see what happened. The questioner has not responded

to the 'mantra'. His atmakaraka 'sun' placed with mantra pada(A5) is yet to respond to

the mantra. There are other afflictions for the sun. Unfortunately jupiter aspecting the

mantra pada is not his friend.

Mars is in saumya shastiamsa. Saumya is pleasing. What happens if a killer graha for

thula lagna is pleasing ? A pleasing killer ?

Saturn is yogakaraka for thula langa. But the combo of saturn and mars form what is

called as 'unmada' yoga. Saturn is in its marana karaka sthana in lagna. A yoga karaka is

unable to bring its auspiciousness because of its association with mars and placed in

marana karaka sthana. The karaka for lagna is jupiter and he his placed in its marana

karaka sthana from its karaka bhava, that is, lagna.

Sun in mithuna is not comfortable. Also, rahu has passed over it. It is an afflicted one.

Sun is bhadaka for thula lagna. Sun is also the lord of 64 th navamsa here.

shastiamsa carries the 'past' in it. All grahas carry the past in them. But if they are

afficted in the vargas , that is how they manifest.

may mother bless all

sasisekaran.