umeshtrivedi1

Webyogiji .. help me

Rate this topic

Web yogiji,

Birth date - 19/20 September 1966

Time - 00:20 AM

Place - Ahmedabad (India)

My questions are -

(1) When will I get a good Job ? Opportunities came but last moment some problem.

(2) When will I have my own property ?

(3) I will be successful in job or business ? if business, which kind of business ?

(4) Canada is better for me or India to settle down ?

(5) When my relationship with siblings and father will improve. Will I get any share from property "milkat" from my father

Please please reply.

Thank you

Umesh

Web yogiji,

Birth date - 19/20 September 1966

Time - 00:20 AM

Place - Ahmedabad (India)

My questions are -

(1) When will I get a good Job ? Opportunities came but last moment some problem.

(2) When will I have my own property ?

(3) I will be successful in job or business ? if business, which kind of business ?

(4) Canada is better for me or India to settle down ?

(5) When my relationship with siblings and father will improve. Will I get any share from property "milkat" from my father

Please please reply.

Thank you

Umesh

Namaskar,

Present dasa of Sukra and anterdasa of Guru from Feb. 2009. Guru is exalted or uchha in 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house is thus good but with mangal who is 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord (enemies, service etc---) and thus reducing the good effects of Guru. In profession house, vakri sani is there as a 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord and may take you to high hopes but then it may not materialize at last moment. Yes, you will have your own property but losses may be there also due to aspect of Sani. This is good time to get a job, started from Feb but efforts will be required as said above. The birth place will be good for your settlement and gives you happiness.

Do the following remedies:

Worship lord Vishnu and Mata Laxmi no flowers).

Wear a ring in silver with unheated yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire as many may give you)

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people may be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your guidance. One more question left behind that can I go for business or search a job ? When will I have sufficient money ?

Namaskar,

At this time look for job. For business, it will greatly depend on what type of business you have in mind. wait till Jupiter moves out of neecha position, by end of December approximately.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

Respected Webyogiji,

There are so many things for business in my mind. but I like to do business which is good for me as per birth chart. Could you please advise me which type of business good for me ? So, I can imply after december.

When vakri shani will move from my sign ? So that I can buy property without any lossses.

Thank you,

Umesh

Respected Webyogiji,

There are so many things for business in my mind. but I like to do business which is good for me as per birth chart. Could you please advise me which type of business good for me ? So, I can imply after december.

When vakri shani will move from my sign ? So that I can buy property without any lossses.

Thank you,

Umesh

Namaskar,

It will be better if you give me some business names or fields so that I can focus on some of these if they are good or not.

-WebYogi-

For personal and confidential Questions you may ask:horoveda@gmail.com