IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ps_0310

Forgiveness Mantra for Past Life Karma and Bad Spirits

Rate this topic

Some people in my life are giving me lots of trouble inspite of me doing all duties towards them. I have lost all patience and feel I cant take it anymore. I cannot come out of the situation however hard I try, and feel trapped.

Yesterday, I had an insight that I had wronged some people in a previous life, and they have come back in my current life to take revenge. Since knowing this, I am feeling extremely disturbed and trapped. Please let me know a powerful beej mantra or some other means to get forgiveness for my past life karma and immediate relief from bad spirits.

Please help.

@ ps_0310 -

Very true. No one can deny the past lives or the effect of the Karmas of the past lives. These have an effect in this life too. One sure has to suffer the consequences of the of past lives. Without negating the effect Karmas one cannot achieve success in either the material field or the spiritual field. Through Shapodhaar sadhana you can neutralise those Karmas and you can achieve the success that is not possible even by hard labour.

Infcat i would say, the Lord is very kind to us because we are not able to remember the past lives. He has done this so that we are not affected by the relations, feelings and thoughts of past lives. If we do then the present life could become full of turmoil.

But one this is there, all the DO's & Dont's has to be nullified here & here in this current life. And if more Dont's are there, then you have to pay interest next life as well.

Through this sadhana slowly all past bad Karmas become neutralised and one gains all that in life that cannot be normally had even after years of labour.

shaapodhaar sadhana procedure:

kaali hakik mala , 5 mala 21 din

|| OM SHREEM HREEM KLEEM AEIM SHAAPODDHAARAM KURU KURU OM PHAT ||

Also try to do kundalini sadhana, that would help you to attain success more easily.

How to do more DO in life ->

->Respect people, greet them with gratitude

->Never insult any god/deity. Infact never insult the disciples also

->Take the responsibility of atleast one poor child in life time for his edcuation, food, shelter, etc

Reagrds,

Dhruv Bhura

PS - I am really happy replying this blog.

@All - Please dont ask small small things for life. Ask for things which you want to carry along with you for life time. Take some good imp sadhanas & make that part of your life. Rest everything would be automatically taken care of!

Regards,

Dhruv

|| Om Namo Laxminarayanay ||

Chant this mantra when u wakeup

"Thiru Neela Kantam"

I recently came across one on youtube. please chk this out too.

it remains

|| Om Namo Laxminarayanay ||

Dhruv Ji,

Thanks for the mantra. This was an enlightening reply. I believe, when no other form of healing works, it has to be some sort of karmic repurcussion, or rapid materialization of negative karma.

kundaliniyogi - Chanting of Thiru Neel Kantam gives immense peace. Thanks!

Regards,

@ ps_0310 -

Very true. No one can deny the past lives or the effect of the Karmas of the past lives. These have an effect in this life too. One sure has to suffer the consequences of the of past lives. Without negating the effect Karmas one cannot achieve success in either the material field or the spiritual field. Through Shapodhaar sadhana you can neutralise those Karmas and you can achieve the success that is not possible even by hard labour.

Infcat i would say, the Lord is very kind to us because we are not able to remember the past lives. He has done this so that we are not affected by the relations, feelings and thoughts of past lives. If we do then the present life could become full of turmoil.

But one this is there, all the DO's & Dont's has to be nullified here & here in this current life. And if more Dont's are there, then you have to pay interest next life as well.

Through this sadhana slowly all past bad Karmas become neutralised and one gains all that in life that cannot be normally had even after years of labour.

Also try to do kundalini sadhana, that would help you to attain success more easily.

->Take the responsibility of atleast one poor child in life time for his edcuation, food, shelter, etc

Reagrds,

Dhruv Bhura

@All - Please dont ask small small things for life. Ask for things which you want to carry along with you for life time. Take some good imp sadhanas & make that part of your life. Rest everything would be automatically taken care of!

Regards,

Dhruv

@ ps_0310 -

Reagrds,

Dhruv Bhura

Regards,

Dhruv

Really enlightening words Dhruv ji. is there any specific day and muhurta to start japa or it can be done on any time? please clarify. thanks

@ ps_0310 -

Reagrds,

Dhruv Bhura

Regards,

Dhruv

I am so impressed Druv Bhura ji u r not only an intelligent person but a good human too......Thanks for being on this blog..........

If you want to get rid of ur past deeds...then everyday offer foods to the speechless animals like Cows, cats, dogs, monkeys, crows etc...Specially offer milk to dogs during Navratri period....because dogs take away negative energy from our surroundings and also bring aquarium to ur home and feed the fishes.