IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anIndian

Kaal Sarp Dosha

Rate this topic

Hi all, as I was told, I am suffering from Kaal Sarp Yoga.

I want to know about how it affects life (Is the happening with me are related to this?), what is the cure?

I want simple readings / suggestions as I am not a Astro / Jyotish pandit.

Thx

Confused anIndian

:idea:

Dear Friend - I am sharing some information that i have with me. Trust this helps....cheers .. mandar

Remedial Measures for Kala Sarpa Dosha :

Kala Sarpa dosha plays an important role in the native's life. If a native is under the influence of Kala Sarpa dosha, the native may face sudden rise and fall in the life.

This dosha may cause the native to be separated from his family life, loss of huge wealth and fame, sudden danger to life, and even the native may also indulge in unlawful and unethical activities.

Kala Sarpa dosha is generally believed that one of the karmic dosha that may run across the generations.

A combination of remedies and ethical, simple living on the part of natives can overcome the dosha.

Regular performance of santi pooja on Shahsti Thithi and chanting the 108 names of Lord Nataraj and occasional visits to temples like Sri Kalahasti in Andhra Pradesh and Tirunageswaam may help the native.

A holy dip in river in Rameswaram and offer oblations to ancestors will help in removing the curses of piturs if that is the reason for the dosha running in the family.

Other Remedies:

1. Japam has to be performed separately for Kuja, Rahu and Ketu.

2. Those who are not financially sound may perform pooja to Lord Subramaneswara Swami temple for a minimum of seven Tuesdays.

3. Visit Rahu Temple situated In Tamilnadu Tirunageswram and perform milk abishekam in Rahukalam after performing this, visit Vaideeswaran koyal (Kuja Temple) and then Ketu temple in Peroambare and perform pooja.

4. It is advisable to visit Srikalahasthi, Andhra Pradesh, India and perform pooja for Kalasarpa Dosha Nivarana and perform Pooja to Goddess Gyana Prasunamba with kumkum.

Srikalahastheeswara Swamy Temple :

Srikalahastheeswara Swamy Temple is reputed as the Rahu–Kethu Kshetra.If the people who have Rahu Kethu Doshas, Graha Doshas and Serpa Doshas the unmarried and People who don't have Children and those who are facing various problems for a long period perform the most effective Rahu -Kethu Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja in this temple all the Doshas get removed and desired results occur.

Thousands of devotees from the country and abroad perform this poojas and fulfill their vows again after receiving good results.

Rahu-Kethu Serpa Dosha Nivarana Puja can be performed daily between 6.30 am. And 9.00 p.m. on payment of As. 250/-, 500/-, 1000/(The Davasthanam will arrange all Pooja materials)

SriKalahasti temple is located 36 km away from Tirupathi in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradhesh, India. The inner temple is constructed around 5th century and the outer temple was constructed in the 12th Century.

Address : Sri Kalahastiswaraswamy vari Devastanam

SriKalaHasti

Chittoor District. Andhra Pradhesh

PIN: 517644

Telephone: 08578-221655, 222787 (http://www.srikalahasti.org/PoojaIn…)

5. Wear a ring made of silver in the form of Sarpa. The same should be worn to the point finger. Purohits at Triambkeswar near Nasik are renowned for remedies to Kala Sarpa Dosha.

6. Wear Gomedika or Vaiduryam (cats eye) made of silver and wear the same in Middle finger.

7. Naga padaga made of silver and donate it to a Brahmin in Lord Siva Temple after performing Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam to reduce negative effects.

Perform Naga pooja :

The following mantras have to be chanted for 21 days regularly

Om Aaathishesha naagaayanamaha

Om Avantha nagaaya namaha

Om Vaasugiye Namaha

Om Thatcha naagaaya namaha

Om Kaarkodaka naagaaya namaha

Om Padma naagaaya namaha

Om Mahaa Padma Naagaaaya Namaha

Om Sanka naagaya namaha

Om Kuiga nagaaya namaha

The idol of snake may be gifted with new clothes, betel leaves and other auspicious items to a Vedic Brahmin at the sixth consecutive Shahsti Thithi pooja will overcome all curses due to the Naga dosha or Kala Sarpa dosha.

II Shubham Bhavatu II

In case of any other SARPA DOSHA, u should visit KUKKE SUBRAHMANYA TEMPLE located near Mangalore and perform Sarpa Sanskar / Ashlesha Bali, which is very effective not only for u but for the entire family and kids. This puja will be carried for ur future generations too. quite powerful.

Dear Brother,

Here are the effects of KAAL SARPA DOSHA

When all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon's north node and the moon's south node KaalSarpa Yoga is formed. Complete KaalSarpa yoga is formed only when half of the chart is unoccupied by planets. Even if one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis there is no KaalSarpa Yoga.

The general impacts of KaalSarpa dosha are following :

Hurdles in every important and auspicious work.

Lesser Mental peace.

Low self-confidence.

Deterioration of health and reduces longevity.

Poverty and destruction of wealth.

Destruction of business and loss of job.

Anxiety and unnecessary Tensions.

Bad Relations with family members and friends.

Treachery from friends and colleagues.

Very less help from relatives and friends.

The above remedies by the the other members will help.

Take care

Riaz

:) Thanks a lot to Riaz and especially Shri Mandar Madhusudan for helping me understand the impact and all the suggestions for cure. As my current living is in Jaipur, Rajasthan, its not easy for me to travel according to tithis to the Respected South temples. I need to plan. In the while I would carry out the Naag pooja and Lord Shiva pooja as suggested by you. I want to carry out acute mantra pooja so can you suggest any URL where I can see above chants in devnagri.

Can also mail me here : nhere2002(at)(dot)co(dot)in

Thanks

II Shubham Bhavatu II

mandar Ji,

You said "any other sarpa dosha".Will you please enligten us with the different types of sarpa dosha & locations of Ragu&Ketu in each so that it helps the learners like me?

Regards,

Anusha

hi anindian

There are many remedies prescribed in Lal kitab to calm down Kalsarp yog. Those which show miraculous effects are as follows:

1-Donate fresh raddish.

2-Have meal sitting in the kitchen.

3-Clean your teeth with the urine of cow.

4-Observe 16 shraddh faithfully in bhadrapad.

5-Float one coconut in the sea.

6-Worship the symbolic silver cobra on the occasion of Nagpanchmi. Invite your ancestors. Pray to the cobra that your ancestors obtain the right path. Then float all the articles of worship along with the silver cobra in the river.

7-Place a silver Swastik at the entrance of you house.

8-If there are problems in your married life because of Kalsarp Yoga then remarry your wife.

9-Rahu is always hypnotized by Mantra, so give more importance to worship.

10-Keep barley grains by your side while sleeping in the night and feed them to birds at dawn.

11-Float more alive fishes than your age once or twice every year in the river.

12-Worship Lord Ganesha daily and chant the mantra 'Om Ganpatye Namh' regularly.

13-Worship Lord Ganesha every Wednesday and offer him the Laddos made ut of 'Bundy'. You must necessarily worship Lord Ganesha on the occasion of Ganeshchaturthi.

14-Touch the Pepal tree on Saturday and offer sweet water to it.

15-Install a pecock feathered fan in the bedroom.

16-Feed millet etc. daily to the birds.

17-Make a hole in the coconut and put black sesame, barley, sugar powder, deshi ghee and some dry fruits in and bury it under the soil where ants are. Do this experiment on Saturday.

18-Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.

19-Wear snakeshaped silver ring in the middle finger after aspersoriuming it with mantra.

Take care

Riaz

[quote=Anusha]mandar Ji,

You said "any other sarpa dosha".Will you please enligten us with the different types of sarpa dosha & locations of Ragu&Ketu in each so that it helps the learners like me?

Regards,

Anusha[/quote]

Dear all,

Here is some information that will definately be of help to all of you, all you need is to read the following thread patiently till the very end.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/450037-blind-chart-kaal-sarp-dosh-very-intresting-case-please-participate.html

Regards

J.s.sandhu

[quote=Anusha]mandar Ji,

Regards,

Anusha[/quote]

Sandhu ji

Parnaam AS USUAL YOUR LINK ON ksy IS EXAUSTIVE COMPLETER IN ALKL THE INFORMATION AND REMEDIES,THANKS FOR THE SAME.

Jogee

Dear all,

Here is some information that will definately be of help to all of you, all you need is to read the following thread patiently till the very end.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear all

The link for your benifit once again.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/450037-blind-chart-kaal-sarp-dosh-very-intresting-case-please-participate.html

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Sandhu ji

Parnaam AS USUAL YOUR LINK ON ksy IS EXAUSTIVE COMPLETER IN ALKL THE INFORMATION AND REMEDIES,THANKS FOR THE SAME.

Jogee

Dear Anusha – I am also a learner like you.

Please refer to the new thread created by me today - Distinct combinations for Sarpa Dosha and Remedial Measures.

In this new thread I have elaborated further on ‘Sarpa Dosha’ which is also referred as ‘Nag Dosha’ or ‘Sarpa Shap Yoga’ (Curse of a Serpant). I have observed that there are a lot of forums giving valuable insight on ‘Kaalsarpa Yoga / Dosha’ but the information on ‘Nag Dosha’ is not commonly available, and hence I posted an elaborate response.

Trust this helps.

best regards,

mandar

Respected Shri Sandhu ji,

I have gone thru your thread on ‘A blind chart and Kaal sarp dosh, Very interesting Case Please participate ‘.

The knowledge shared by you, respected deepa ji and respected usr ji is very very informative. I have first time come across the reference from Śrīmad Bhāgavatam as a remedial measure for KAY.

Thank you very much for this information.

Best Regards,

Mandar

Respected Ms. Anusha,

You are most welcomed. My sincere suggesstions to you and all the readers to share this information amongst all your friends. Who knows, it may benefit someone suffering from this dosha and is completely clueless on the remedial measures.

I have seen most of the couples seek guidance from experts when they actually experience or feel the impact in their real life. I sincerely wish that all the newly married couples should learn about this and adopt the remedial measures pro-actively.

Best regards,

Mandar

Dear Madhusudhan ji,

Thank you for appreciating the effort, the information shared by you is precise and your work laudable.Please keep the lamp burning.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Respected Shri Sandhu ji,

I have gone thru your thread on ‘A blind chart and Kaal sarp dosh, Very interesting Case Please participate ‘.

The knowledge shared by you, respected deepa ji and respected usr ji is very very informative. I have first time come across the reference from Śrīmad Bhāgavatam as a remedial measure for KAY.

Thank you very much for this information.

Best Regards,

Mandar

Respected Ms. Anusha,

You are most welcomed. My sincere suggesstions to you and all the readers to share this information amongst all your friends. Who knows, it may benefit someone suffering from this dosha and is completely clueless on the remedial measures.

I have seen most of the couples seek guidance from experts when they actually experience or feel the impact in their real life. I sincerely wish that all the newly married couples should learn about this and adopt the remedial measures pro-actively.

Best regards,

Mandar

Mandar Ji,Pranams,

I have just gone through your highly valuble& informative thread onDistinct combinations for Sarpa Dosha and Remedial Measures.Very nice of you to have collected such one and posted for the benefit of others.Highly commendable effort and you have already got the fitting compliments from a highly respected person in the forum.Wish you continue educating people like me here.

Regards,

Anusha