IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
subash_dg

Please Help Me urgently

Rate this topic

...... http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">...... name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">...... name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10">...... name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10">...... rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="date"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="stockticker"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]>........ classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> .......> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } ........> <![endif]-->.......> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} pre {margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Courier New"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> ........><!--[if gte mso 10]> .......> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} ........> <![endif]-->

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please analyze and suggest remedies for recurring health problem.

I am suffering from severe pain in penis,thighs and legs since

1 year.Consulted 4 urologists, 2 Neuro Surgeons, Homeopathy

and Ayurvedic with no result.

I have constant pain (stabbing, tearing, cutting), irritation

and burning in penis. Undergone <st1:stockticker>MRI</st1:stockticker>,Doppler, Sonography,

Cystoscopy. The results are negative.

I am helpless. Please help me and advice me Sir.

Birth Details:

Name : Subash Gayakwad

Sex : Male

Date of Birth : <st1:date year="1976" day="19" month="11">19-11-1976</st1:date>

Time: 11.00 am

Place of Birth: Dharwar (Karnataka)</pre>

Respected Subash,

In your chart, planets related with reproductive system (Venus is in 12th house and Mars is in conjuction with Sun in 11th house) are afflicted, along with it lord of 8th house (house denoting Reproductive organs) Sun is with Mars. And this comination is aspected by Retrograde Jupiter (Lord of house 12). Also Lord of House 6 (Mercury- denoting diseases in your chart) is in 11th house.

House of Reproductive organs (House 8) is aspected by Ketu

Also Mercury is in house of his enemy. Both Mars and Sun denotes Pitta (The hot element in our body - causing burning sensation) and Mercury (lord of house of disease) indicate all three doshas - causing on/off pain.

And unfortuately Jupiter-Sun Dasha is on. So you are getting this problem. Also I can say that your this problem started in 1998, Increasing and decreasing since then and also some time relieving completely.

Clinically your case resembles with a case of Chronic reccuring Urinary tract infection.

Being a doctor I can suggest you medical remedies as

1) Drink a lot of water

2) Avoid Pittaj things in food (Like Chilly -Red, green and also black pepper, Tomatoes, fried things)

3) Don't drink cold drinks and drink lesser juices

4) Continue with the medicines doctors have prescribed you

Also please send your reports so that I can have a look and confirm the diagnosis

I am not good at suggesting remedies in Astrology, I hope able astrologers in this forum will surely suggest you some good remedies

But till then I can suggest you following remedies. These a re simple but will give you some relief for sure

1) Give water to Sun daily morning

2) Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

3) Donate yellow things (Laddoo, pulses) every thursday

Please let me know where I am wrong

Regards

Atul