IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kirandeep

what yogas are present in my chart?

Rate this topic

what yogas are present in my chart? <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->

hi friends

this is kirandeep

dob 19sep1982

time 2:00pm

place- 29N46 77E15

i would like to know about yogas present in my chart.

thank u

kiran

In your horoscope, Moon and Saturn are conjoined together in a sign. None of these two planets is in exaltation, or in own-sign or in own-nakshatra. This is an unfavorable combination - termed as Nishthurbhashi Yoga. Owing to presence of this combination, if some strong modifying influences are not present in your horoscope, then you may tend to criticise people more often, and use harsh words against them while expressing your views and opinions.

In your horoscope, the 5th-lord and the 6th-lord are situated in mutually angular (kendra) positions from each other. Besides, none of these two planets are combust or eclipsed either; and, at least one of these two planets is strong for being in exaltation or in own-sign or in own-nakshatra. This overall configuration is a highly favorable one, termed as Shankha Yoga. By virtue of the presence of this yoga in your horoscope, you will be a learned person, of righteous nature and benevolent disposition. You will be very wealthy, own land and properties, and blessed with a devoted spouse and worthy children.

In your horoscope, the 2nd-lord is conjoined with a natural benefic planet, and it is situated in an angular (kendra) or trinal (trikona) position. This overall combination is very favorable, termed as Yukti-Samanwita Vagmi Yoga. You will be endowed with the gift of eloquence and will become well known for your irrefutable logic and oratory skills. You are very much likely to shine in assemblies and win laurels.

Applicable Dhana Yogas in Kundali(Chart) :

As the 12th-lord is well placed in your horoscope, you are financially well-off; besides, you are very much likely to secure a lucrative position, and will be well placed in service - your job may have some connection with dealing in tax matters, loans or other financial affairs; or you may be employed in a major financial institution.

A highly auspicious combination is present in your horoscope. By dint of your own directed endeavors and by virtue of your sheer strength of will, you are destined to go far ahead of your contemporaries. All your ambitions will be realized, and all your cherished desires fulfilled. People around you will regard you as an exemplary person, and a source of inspiration. You will lead a prosperous and happy life with your spouse, children, relatives, and friends.

As your 11th house coincides with an airy sign, you may have good gains in or from the places situated in the western direction from your native/ birth place.

Applicable Vitta Hani Yogas in Kundali(Chart) :

In your horoscope, the 2nd-lord aspects the planet - who is the lord of Navamsha-sign occupied by the 12th-lord planet. This is a Vitta-Hani Yoga combination; you are not likely to be a wealthy person. You may be a habitual spendthrift; owing to your nature, you may face financial hardship during your late-age periods.

Applicable Nabhasha Yogas in Kundali(Chart) :

A Nabhasha Yoga combination known as Kedara Yoga is present in your horoscope. Although this is not a very auspicious combination, yet you may be fortunate in certain respects. Although you will be truthful, and always mind your own business only, you might be quite fickle-minded lacking in understanding. Although you may be a simple person with open mind, you may still appear to be somewhat talkative and obstinate. Your profession may have some connection with agriculture, agricultural produce or implements, etc. However, you will have good earnings, and always be helpful to others.

Applicable Ravi Yogas in Kundali(Chart) :

As a planet (excepting Moon) is present in the 2nd from the position of Sun and such a planet is also situated in the 12th from Sun, it gives rise to a planetary combination known as Ubhayachari Yoga. Besides, as both of these two planets are natural benefic planets, the combination becomes very auspicious as Sun is under Subha-Kartari Yoga in your horoscope. The overall combination is termed as Ubhayachari-SubhaKartari Yoga. As the yoga is indicative of many favorable results and auspicious happenings, you have been born in a wealthy family, and are sure to rise to prominence at a fairly early age-period in your life. You will receive benefits from government sources, enjoy all kinds of pleasures and comforts of life, and your name and fame will be widespread.

In your horoscope, Sun and Mercury are situated together in a sign of Mercury - Virgo (or Gemini). This constitutes Budhaditya Yoga - which is a favorable combination. Owing to the presence of this combination in your horoscope, you will be very intelligent and will have an analytical bent of mind. You will be intelligent, and receive good education. As this combination falls in sign Virgo, general science, teaching, editing, commerce, accountancy, agriculture, etc fields would attract your special interest. [ But if it falls in sign Gemini, then engineering, technology, computer, communication, etc fields might be of special interest to you. ]

Applicable Chandra Yoga in Kundali(Chart) :

As a planet (excepting Sun) is present in the 2nd from the position of Moon, and such a planet is also situated in the 12th from the position of Moon, it gives rise to a planetary combination known as Duradhara Yoga. as both of these two planets are natural benefic planets, the combination becomes very auspicious as Moon is under Subha-Kartari Yoga in your horoscope. The overall combination is termed as Duradhara-SubhaKartari Yoga. By virtue of being born in the combination, you have been born in a wealthy family, will rise to prominence at a fairly early age-period in your life, and enjoy all kinds of comforts and pleasures. You will have a charitable disposition, receive benefits from various sources, and your name and fame will be widespread.

Applicable Pancha Mahapurusha Yogas in Kundali (Chart) :

In your horoscope, Mercury is situated in an angular sign from your Ascendant; besides, it is strong as it is situated in exaltation-sign (or own-sign). This combination, known as Bhadra Yoga, is one of the so-called Pancha-Mahapurusha Yogas. Although the generic name of this class of yogas is apparently somewhat misleading, it nevertheless is a good yoga; it indicates increase of material possessions, and assures general prosperity. You will possess sharp intellect, be honest, create impression while addressing in the assembly, and will be praised by the learned. As Mercury is not combust (or eclipsed or retrograde) in your horoscope, the beneficial effects of the yoga will be quite significant.

Riaz

i would like to give my personal prediction, on your yogas

when the 5th house lord is in the trika house, then this miscarriage yoga is formed. you might have more than one miscarriage,, or your wife....

one more thing bro, if the moon and venus is in the 4th or 7th or 10th house and are with saturn or rahu or ketu

due to this yoga, you might get defamed by attraction or development of relationship with relative or own family members of opposite sex but with in the relatives.... so bro, it will be better if you be in self control....

Please dont take to heart buddy, just being honest and thats all..

just trying to guide you

be happy

Take care

Riaz

hi Riaz,

i dont have words to express how much happy i am to get a reply from you. whatever you have mentioned is absolutely correct. the thing which you have mentioned tht moon and venus in the 4th,7th or 10th house...i hv one opinion abt tht...what i feel it can be exploitation/assault by family or relatives or it can be defame by self made relationships with relatives or family members..

you have mentioned about mars placed in 12th house and in own sign.. but what would be the effect of saturn who is aspection 12th house?

you are very correct about my critical nature, my speaking skills etc. i have posted two more threads i ll be more happy if you please have a look on them and give your opinion about that....i am not married yet. some astrologers told me that there will be delay in marriage and i ll hv lots of dispute with husband after marriage cz of rahu in 7th house and aspected by mars. and my career will also effect my married life cz i am very ambitious. i request you please check my another thread and give your views about that...

thank you dear

take care

bless you

Kiran

hey riaz.....

hw r u?

im really sorry to bother u again... actually there was some confusion about my birth time..so tht is clear now... my birthtime is around 3:30pm

i request you if it is possible for u and if u have time cn u please see yogas in my chart by changing birth time..to 3:30pm and pls dnt chk divisional charts cz its nt exact time...its around 3:30pm

sorry to bother u again...

thank u dear

Kiran

hey riaz.....

hw r u?

im really sorry to bother u again... actually there was some confusion about my birth time..so tht is clear now... my birthtime is around 3:30pm

i request you if it is possible for u and if u have time cn u please see yogas in my chart by changing birth time..to 3:30pm and pls dnt chk divisional charts cz its nt exact time...its around 3:30pm

sorry to bother u again...

thank u dear

Kiran